z

Young Writers Society

Word Wars

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:04 pm
Rydia says...

Hey all! I'll be updating this thread throughout November with the dates of word wars hosted by myself and others so check back regularly!

If you are thinking of hosting a word war and would like others to know, either post here or drop me a pm with all the details and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to check the site every day but this won't always be possible so aim to give a few day's notice.

Since Halloween has fallen on a Sunday this year, you guys are in luck! I've organised the celebrations to take place on Saturday instead and by Sunday night my guests should all be gone. This means I'll be there to kick off NaNo for the Brits. So. Without further ado I give you the list:

Date/ Time/ Timezone/ Duration/ Host

01/11/2010; 00:00; GMT; 2hrs; Kitty15 (Possibility of an extension if there's enough support)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:45 pm
JabberHut says...

I'll definitely be there! I'm going to hang around all the way 'til midnight for moi. 8) Which is six hours I think.. Oh, goodness. The things I do for NaNo!
I make my own policies.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 pm
Rydia says...

Hey guys, unfortunately I'm having further problems with my internet access, but,I'm going to ask Jess a little later if I can steal this laptop from her for the night. She'll probably say yes so no worries, just thought I'd give you a heads up just in case she doesn't ^^
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman