z

Young Writers Society

emotion challenge.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri May 04, 2012 4:59 am
zohali93 says...

Here is a place where we write a short paragraph or two and try to make it either really sad or any other emotion like love, anger etc. You need to get that feeling across to the readers. The next person to post below you will be the one to rate your work out of 20 and will tell you why they gave you that mark. They can leave a comment because that would be really helpful.
Let the challenge begin! :)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

53 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 12:06 am
zohali93 says...

Poems are aloud as well
nothingness

I don't speak, I never have. My voice long lost, my name just as well. I'm just that stupid orphan girl whose better off dead,or so I'm made to believe.
They call me statue, girl,you, freak and ice. They seem really bent on calling me ice though. I don't complain. It suits me. I no longer feel any emotion. Not one at all. No love, depreddion,hurt,anger,nothing. I'm just a hollow shell, a potters poor work,an empty vessel.
I'm there, I can see you and hear you, but you can't see me. I'm nothingness and untill someone notices my presence on this earth, thats all I'll ever be.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 pm
View Likes
sarah2014grad says...

19. Awesome writing, you. But the only thing I would have tried to do is not even have the "I" identity. Like you don't even know what to call yourself. That's it though. Otherwise it was well done, my friend, well done.
LiveStrong. Be amazed at the little things. Life's too short to not fall in love with it.

53 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm
View Likes
zohali93 says...

Thanks. :) So you got something to post next?

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild