z

Young Writers Society

The What If, And Then, Why Game

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Paracosm says...

This is a game I found Character's & Viewpoint, by Orson Scott Card. As much as I don't like Card, this game is fun. It starts with a What If, like, What if someone lost their entire car? And then, someone adds on like, then he would go on an angry rampage until the car was found? Then someone says why he went on a rampage and so on. It doesn't have to follow some exact formula. It's pretty much just a story stick, people use it to develop their characters and plot. I'll start!

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 am
iEuphoria says...

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market and then when you tried to buy them he said you had to pay in unicorn horns?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 am
AliyahPillage says...

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market and then when you tried to buy them he said you had to pay in unicorn horns? Then when you found a unicorn it kicked you down and put you in the hospital.
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Jessicarlie Love

49 Reviews

Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 am
View Likes
iEuphoria says...

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market and then when you tried to buy them he said you had to pay in unicorn horns? Then when you found a unicorn it kicked you down and put you in the hospital, and your doctor was the unicorns mother, who refused to take care of you until you paid her son.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Mon May 07, 2012 3:11 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market and then when you tried to buy them he said you had to pay in unicorn horns? Then when you found a unicorn it kicked you down and put you in the hospital, and your doctor was the unicorns mother, who refused to take care of you until you paid her son. Then, what if you tried to kill the unicorn with a scalpel and syringe?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

49 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 6:32 am
View Likes
iEuphoria says...

What if someone kidnapped you and stole you kidneys to sell on the black market and then when you tried to buy them he said you had to pay in unicorn horns? Then when you found a unicorn it kicked you down and put you in the hospital, and your doctor was the unicorns mother, who refused to take care of you until you paid her son. Then, what if you tried to kill the unicorn with a scalpel and syringe? And the thought Why does this always happen to me runs through your mind.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath