z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversation

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm
nutmegan595 says...

I have been doing the character answer games for a while now, but sometimes I don't get to anwer the question I want or can't think of another question. So I was thinking of doing a similar thing, but just a conversation between our characters. At the top or bottom just leave your character's name so we know who we're talking to. If it's your first time posting--or you're using a new character--maybe introduce your character a little bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Anna, from Mostly Human, and I'm a vampire. Yeah, I do the whole drinking human blood thing--but not in the creepy way where I'm stalking people in a dark alley. We have a blood bank. I don't really know what else to say except life as a vampire is kind of--well, boring.

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 pm
ThePostModIronicon says...

Hello there! My name is Eva Marx from The 419. I'm, uh, a small fish in the large secretarial pool, I suppose. I was working for AdNational for a while, but now I work under this LGBT Rights Lawyer, Missus Coupe. I've been in New York for a few months now, but I still haven't gotten used to it. God, there's just so much noise, you know? There's always something going on.

Where to you live, Anna?

25 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:55 pm
nutmegan595 says...

I live in upstate New York in the most recent version of my story that my writer has decided on--this is my 13th version. :? We--myself and four other teenage vampires--live in a town called Weston and just started going the school there. I don't get why we're going to school, but my Abuela says we need to at least try to fit in with humans.
I totally get what you mean about New York City. I actually liked the noise, but all of the people get to me!
So what's it like working for a lawyer?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 am
View Likes
OokamiKitsune says...

Hi there guys! My name is Gervase (Its German) and I live in Queens, New York! I am a thief at night, but I work as a consulting detective at the 107th prescient. My team has three guys on it and they think I'm a guy! Aidan is always talking about my girl half and it drives me crazy :evil:

Anywho, why is being a Vampire boring? I mean yeah everyone you care for dies before you but it must be great for getting across rooftops :)
Every hello is the prologue to the knowing farewell, so make as many stories as you can:)

25 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm
View Likes
nutmegan595 says...

After a few decades there's not much interesting to do. I've been to most places I really want to see and flying gets normal after a while. Plus I have to prevent humans from knowing I'm a vampire so there are restrictions on what I can and can't do.

Gervase, why do the guys on your team think you're a guy? And what kind of consulting do you do? The thief kind?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm
View Likes
OokamiKitsune says...

I don't want them to think I'm a girl, so I can blend in better. Since they are looking for a female thief- pretending to be a guy is easier than trying to keep the suspicions downs.

My job is to help the boys figure out where a thief will hit next- thought being a thief myself its very easy. I started with just doing little things around the precinct but now I go with them to stake-outs and stuff.
Every hello is the prologue to the knowing farewell, so make as many stories as you can:)

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:56 pm
AlfredSymon says...

Hey everyone! Nice to meet y'all! I'm Fat Higgins, from Texas. I work at a local farm, cleaning horse poop and all that stuff.
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm
wordsandwishes says...

~Haven Laurence~

(Sarcastic werewolf from Ohio, likes to hunt, really friendly, loves chocolate... *.*)

Hi people!
I'm Haven, but my friends call me fang! And I am sooooo chocolate wasted right now, hey are you a vampire? That's totally cool, I won't bite you or anything, don't worry. I'm not speciesist. Anyways, I'm bored. What's-up?

(Oh, and she talks. A lot).

Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 am
greekstar says...

hey my name is Olympia Ashley, i'm also a vampire but i'm also a witch biologically and was sent back in time that's how i became a vampire, i hate being an outcast but sometimes it helps, i'm proud of who i am and wouldn't change it, i'm only 15 so i'm in high school right now and i have a werewolf boyfriend.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:10 am
confusnow says...

I'm Marla, and I'm kind of on a trip to save my village. My brother Jake calls it a quest, but I don't know if it's that big a deal. At least not yet. Especially since we left like a week ago, and all we've done is follow the river upstream. No fighting, no foraging, no following, no nothing. It's boring! I mean, we've got money, but there's nothing to buy. And I've got a sword, but there's nothing to fight. And we even have a map that shows us where we were. Not that we plan on turning around any time soon. I'm guessing that this whole 'quest' thing takes us three years and is really boring. I mean, we go-are going- we fight, we leave!

What's life like in the city? I've never been anywhere bigger than our village, and we've got maybe forty families. No one new ever comes. Except the traders, but they never stay. How many people are there where you guys live?
We count the bad things in life because it's a number we can manage

We don't count the good things because the number would be too big for comprehension

If I had something to say...
I'd tell someone else.
:)

Reviews: 4
Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 pm
thelostone says...

Hi! Uh, my name is Willa. I'm fifteen and I live in Michigan with my foster family, the Spiller's. I have a little sister named Scout and she's four. I usually don't talk to new people but you guys seem nice. What are your families like?
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:27 pm
Tyler17B says...

Uhm, hi. I'm Eliot Jardine from Albequerque, New Mexico. I just signed up for a reality TV show known as "Big Brother", and I was just told that I was accepted. In real life, though, there's a lot I have to work through before I can even arrive at the house. I'm a voice coach, which is basically a useless career. I mean, yeah, I worked hard to get here, but I never wanted to be a vocal instructor. I guess I'm just lost, career-wise.
I'm also single, which is just par for the course. But that's the least of my worries. The show I'm going to be on is completely cuthroat... But I don't do mean. Yeah, I've lied before, but I just can't stop feeling guilty. They say to leave your heart and morals at the door in the Big Brother house, but, honestly, I'm just way to nice for that.

It's really cool, though, to hear about all of you. I've never met a vampire before (or, honestly, believed they existed, but there you are) and I've never really left Albequerque. What's it like where you guys are from?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 pm
rainbowcabbit says...

Hello everyone! I'm Mary and I'm with my best friend Cynthia! We are staying at this little run down motel somewhere on the Darkside, which is kinda depressing ):. Cynthia, Ky, and I are on this huge quest to save the whole world from destruction. I've never heard of New York before, but I'm assuming it's a place on the Darkside since you'll have internet and that can only be found here. Anyways, I'm 13 :D, and what's going on with you all?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:58 am
Sylar says...

Oh, hello. You guys, um, don't know where I am right now, do you? Oh thank God. Okay, well, I'm Pandora, better known as "hacker2068". I'm sort-of on the government's "Most Wanted" list, because I kind-of leaked top secret government files, hacked NASA, and stole 2 million pounds from the Bank of England. My favorite part is, that they'll never find me, and they'll never know I'm only a fourteen year-old girl.
A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 pm
Aley says...

Lyinal:

Hey everyone. Name's Lyinal and I just got reduced. My story went from a novel to a short story recently. I'm a lucid dreamer, human, and I'm trying to save my mom from suicide after my dad died.

So basically what I'm seeing is that Pandora @icannothearthings and Gervase @OokamiKitsune should team up to completely take on whatever case Gervase is trying to complete still which has the cops after her instead of Interpol or FBI. Our two vampire girls should hook up with the werewolf, and they should join Big Brother to protect Eliot. Am I good or what?

Moo.
— Cow