z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversation

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 am
CarnivorousMoogle says...

I'm Ihaka. I'm a Bel. From Belsen. I'm not there anymore, unfortunately. I don't much like Summoners for that very reason. Extremely rude people call me a dogman. I'm sort of a refugee, and I live in a clock tower with four roommates, none of whom are very balanced nor skilled in the art of being refugees.

Hello. -waves awkwardly-

I'm a little confused, to be honest, because apparently there are humans who don't live in Viginti and apparently I can talk to them and apparently one is writing about me, I guess? Not really sure why she'd want to. Nice to meet you all, though. You seem like interesting people.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 pm
Evander says...

I'm Kayla, from The Observer. I don't know what to do. This girl is getting bullied, what do I do?

~Waves~

Anyway, I am 12 years old. You all seem nice.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 am
Dbrd231 says...

Evan Robert

Hello, everyone. I'm Evan, I just turned 18. I'm the captain of the airship The Cheshire. Raggedy old ship, but she's a good one!
I hate guns, and I hate thieves. *draws knife* Thieves on my ship can never stop smiling, if you get what I mean. *smiles* Interesting crowd here.
Anyways, I'm from my author's April Camp NaNoWriMo novel, Cheshire: The Tale of Captain Evan Robert. He hasn't touched my book in over a month. Instead, he's working on a book about some kind of nomadic thief people. And he has yet to put pen to paper, or... fingers to keys, as the case may be. *picks up laptop* This thing is confusing. My time doesn't have anything like this; it was all blown up during the Final World War.
THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!! - Margaret White (Carrie, 1976)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm
Terian805 says...

Greetings and may the Blue God look favorably upon you. My name is Svartalon Suvabad from the upcoming short story 'The Broken Brothers, and a currently un-named series. I suppose you could say I am the Prince of the World of Vanaheim but my father the king was overthrown and me and my two younger brothers were driven from Vanaheim itself. Me and my brothers are sort of wandering now, searching space for the fabled 'shattered world'.
'sighs'
But i hate to talk about that. I'd say I'm a rather intelligent and observant person, I can use Frost magic, decently, for part of my inheritance was a magical ring, but nowhere near as well as my father could!
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 pm
Hattable says...

Um, hello there. I - uh- well, I don't really know where to start! *laughs* Oh, space travel? I've done some of that. That and time travel as well, though it never goes quite as planned... Actually, it never is planned. It just sort of happens!
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, where are my manners? My name - well, 'names' rather... You see, to some I am known as 'Geronimo', to others I am 'Mr. Ferris', and to many I am 'the Conductor'. You can just call me Ferris though, as we've just met.
I don't really have a specific story, or set timeline really, what with accidentally time traveling so frequently. I have recently appeared on a strange train in a story book called 'Railway Leap'. I believe that it was started by a Buggiedude-something-or-other. I can never remember numbers in people's names. I mean, why have them at all? They never spell anything pronounceable!
I'm so sorry, I appear to be rambling now. I also feel quite immature... Must've been that potion Harris gave me... *hiccups and falls over* Blast it, Harris!

-Mr. Geronimo 'the Conductor' Ferris, from various writings
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:21 pm
MelodyMartin says...

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Scott. I'm the music teacher at St Jerome's Secondary School. My husband, Tony, is the principal. I have a daughter named Emerald and a son who I gave up for adoption. I know nothing of my son's whereabouts and Tony doesn't know about him.

I sometimes wonder about this one boy, Joe Peters, but I have no proof. Even if he is my son, I don't think the kid knows he's adopted. Therefore I will say nothing. His mom has done a great job with him, and if that is my son I couldn't be more proud.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:42 am
erilea says...

Hey, I'm Leia Jackson. I'm about ten. My parents are legendary--well, in the demigod world, that is. Yeah. My dad is a son of Poseidon and my mom is a daughter of Athena. What does that make me? I'm not all that sure. But I've recently been sent on a quest, and hopefully I won't screw up.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

Reviews: 0
Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:01 am
InkyFlame says...

Yo! I'm Arlenis Wedia, one of the Ríkr Heimtas! I can control electricity and metal because I am AWESOME like that! Not to mention I can sass you like a machine. It's wonderful to meet you guys, and I'm plobably cooler than all of you. ;)

JUST KIDDING! I'm probably one of the lamer ones to be honest. But I've gotta get going, a monster just kinda appeared near my dorm, so... Yeah!

I'm from the 'Verold' series, which hasn't currently been written on here yet, but It's an awesome adventure with monsters and magic and explosions and-

*masculine muttering in the background*

Zip it, Thibault! I'm in no way rambling! How do you even know that word?!

*slapping sound then several yelling voices, followed by an explosion*

CRUD THAT'S THE MONSTER!
I gotta go now, see ya soon! :D

(If Arlenis offended you in anyway, shape or form, I apologise on her behalf. -Sincerely, the person who created her, Chloe)
Yo! I am really hungry right now... And ninjas are totally cooler than pirates. :D

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:01 pm
erilea says...

Oh, really? You wanna bet that you're the coolest person ever? Oh, sure. Haha, I was named after a dragon! You wanna beat THAT? I'd like to see you try! My dad--

*muttering, then a yelp of pain*

Hey, what was that for?

*another yelp*

Quit kicking me!

*more muttering*

I am definitely not bragging! I'm just telling about my awesomeness and--

*mumbling*

Okay, fine, I'll shut up.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:57 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm Schadel, and I'm the world's first ever necromancer-for-hire! Well, I'm really a Grim Reaper... But because the higher ups still don't trust me all that much, I'm left to my own devices. I live with a ghost named Claret who I've known for years, and am currently trying to get a human named Proschima Glaven to be my living assistant.
Where do you all live? I live in a small building in the world of Kiera.
(Hello Artemis28! I see you everywhere! :D)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 pm
sinistercutlass says...

Greetings, strangers.

I live in the legendary city of Agrabah, a city famous for stories of intrepid thieves who marry beautiful princesses... at least, that's how I imagine the stories go, in your realm. The reality is not quite so charming, though it is no less mystical.

I am known as 'Destane', though I was not born with that name.

I am a magician, and I ply my trade from a small house in a rather humble part of Agrabah, not far from the marketplace. I have no concern for constructing a stylish image of myself... who has time for gold-embroidered clothes or a perfumed sitting room when there's interesting magic to learn, and exciting alchemical experiments to peform?

I live with a greyhound, gifted me by a charming girl I sometimes visit. She thought that if I tended the creature, its own needs would help me remember to eat. Frankly, I continued to be surprised by that creature's capacity for survival. :shock:

I am Destane, and I believe I am 27 years old. My name travels in fearful whispers around the poorer parts of Agrabah, but the men who truly hold the power in this city do not know me... yet.

Three men who work for Sultan Talal Sayegh recently requested my help in bringing down the old man, so that they may place their favorite upon the throne. Those three may act the part of dutiful, moral husbands, but judging by the depths of what they are prepared to let me do to the sultan and his court... they're as twisted as I am. :twisted:

In return, I receive royal permission to enter the city of Ahsa Asmara, which is Agrabah's outpost at the edge of that dangerous, undiscovered country known only as "The Land of the Black Sand".

Finally, I will be able to penetrate the noxious barrier around that city and begin my investigation of what lies beyond the Agrabahn imagination!

In the meantime, I am in this... chat forum?

I'm not sure why my creator, author of the in-progress, soon-to-be-sequentally-published, "A Tale of Two Sorcerers: The Coup D'etat", thought she would drop me in here.... but I suppose she thought you would have a bit of fun with me?

Well, we'll see who has fun with whom... :wink:

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:06 am
Notrandomatall says...

-Bradley, most commonly known as Brad-
"Hey! Go back to Evan Robert. Sounds like my kinda guy."

A camera-like frame shifts to a male teen who frowns into the camera.

"What are you looking at?" No answer, "I really don't have time for this. I just need to find Lei and get the crap out of here." He stands and begins walking, but the camera follows. He glares at the lens before walking away, muttering to himself, "I told her not to wander off..."
After ten minutes of futile search, he drops to the ground cross-legged and sighs. His elbows rest on his bent kneecaps, his hands grasping one-another as he rests his chin against them. He sighs, "Well, guess I'll wait until she comes back."

He studies the camera, "So, what's your deal?"

No answer.

"Alrighty. Guess I'll just be here then."
PINEAPPLES!!!XD

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi