z

Young Writers Society

Weirdest names!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 am
Shadowhunter14 says...

Okay, so I don't know if a forum like this has already been created...apologies if it has.
What group/clothing line/band/writer/TV show/movie do you think has the weirdest name?
E.g. 'Computers Want Me Dead', 'Mike's Chair' and 'Where's Gary's Duvet' (a band from my high school) are pretty weird. Also, "The Spastic Green Monkeys With Chainsaws". Umm.
"Who's Henry" is a clothing line. And "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is such a bizarre name I swear creators of that show had picked all the words out of a hat to create that!

Over to you! Have fun :P

Reviews: 3
Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 am
View Likes
BracketW1 says...

Come on, as if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't make sense.
They're all teenage turtles who were turned into mutants after an unfortunate accident with toxic pollutants and, rather coincidentally, were taught ninjutsu by a mutant rat, who came from the same place that they're arch nemesis Shredder was taught :D .

Also, my friend was once in a band called 'The Screaming Crayon Killers', that was pretty weird. They also tried 'Sandwich Detectives', but it wasn't any better.

Amy.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Talulahbelle says...

A friend of mine told me about a band called "Ifoughtabearonce" - yeah, I fought a Bear Once - all one word. I haven't got a chance to listen to them but I love that name. Also, I think "We were promised Jetpacks" is kinda wierd and I'm determined to like them just for their name.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:31 pm
ultraviolet says...

Justin Beiber. Nuff said.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 am
View Likes
Razcoon says...

Violet, my eyes didn't burn out reading that because you misspelled Bieber - AUGHH MY EYES!

I've always thought the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus was an odd name. There's a singer known as Justin Sane. If you don't get that, say it quickly until you do.

[This is my 666th post]
Last edited by Razcoon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 am
ErBear says...

I starred in a skit when I was little called 'The Salami Squad and the Quest for the Rubber Duck"

Yup.
~formerly Ilovebubbles123

"There's only one thing
to do
three words
for you.
Ooh, I love you.

There's only one way
to say
those three words
that's what I'll do.
Ooh, I love you. "

For you.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 am
Shadowhunter14 says...

Hahahaha!! Hilarious XD

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler