z

Young Writers Society

Look at this guy...

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm
View Likes
Jenthura says...

Look at this guy. Can you see anything in his eyes? What story can you bleed form his emotions. Are any emotions shown at all? Is he hiding them? What are your feelings on this character.
I'd like to present this as a writing challenge to you guys. Write what you think and only that...in fact, write it like the Nano, don't touch the backspace button!

(Don't google it and find out what he's really like, or that's cheating !)
-ж-Ж-ж-

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

he looks hurt and sad, like there is no meaning left for him in this world. He looks like he's being torn between two different things that he loves, but can only choose one. I saw a hurtful past, with a trail of tears. I saw a tragedy that has happened, leaving him heart broken. I saw the will for him to go back and change something but he can't. In his face I see him hiding a great secret. In his face, I see him hiding his true emotions. I see someone that I used to be.
beep

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 am
View Likes
zohali93 says...

He looks like those people who hurt others but has a heart and does what he does to protect others. It seems like he distances himself and doesn't want anyone to get near him like he doesn't want to hurt them.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

I feel he's upset, sort of sad and depressed about something ("emo") but trying to look all butch.

Personally, I believe he's a Lilliputian who managed to find a cool looking steak knife and is now like, "Cats? Look at me. I'm going to murder you all for eating my family--once I'm done contemplating my sorry life."

But I have a weird sense of humor.
My SPD senses are tingling.

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 am
OokamiKitsune says...

I think he has is mind set on one goal and isn't afraid of hurting a few people to get it. He also looks like he lost something that meant a great deal of importance to him
Every hello is the prologue to the knowing farewell, so make as many stories as you can:)

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon