z

Young Writers Society

Rate The Charactar Above You

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 pm
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

I thought this might be good practice. What you do is post a paragraph on one of your characters and rate the character above you. Simple but interesting. I'll start.

Alex is a shy boy about ten years old. He has golden brown hair and dark brown eyes. His hobby is collecting tadpoles from the creek behind his house and helping them grow. He gets very attached to animals. Alex lives on a farm in the country with his mother, two sisters and his brother. His father died when he was two so he doesn't really remember him. Alex loves science and he is made fun of at school. He also talks to trees and says they are his friends. His outfit consists of a scarlet colored linen shirt and matching leggings. Alex wears tall brown boots on his feet. He also keeps with him a brown bag full of small pebbles.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 am
View Likes
empressoftheuniverse says...

rate how, like on a scale of one to ten? I don't believe in numbers so I give your character five fluffy kittens.
Oh, rotten rhubarb. Now I have to post a character.
A young man named Patrick; he wears cologne that smells like black pepper and lavender and his favorite flavor of ice cream is butter pecan. He loves to cook but he can't, so he heats up lean cuisine for his friends and pretends that he made it. He is an avid pen-pal with his father; who's always away on business but isn't the typical "cold and distant" dad you'd imagine. He loves to meet strangers and contrive complete lies about himself and his upbringing. He is a cynic. He has impeccable taste in literature, movies and clothing and a terrible taste in food, liquor and women. His refrigerator is covered with pictures of his mom; recently deceased.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
View Likes
Lia says...

*bites on handkerchief* 9 fluffy kittens T_T. I'm a sucker for cynical guys with good tastes. And I love the name ^_^

Here it goes.

Her name is Alice. She is 17 and has two younger sibling of 9 and 3 years old. She believes in anything normal people would not, and completely denies the existence of what normal people think is true. She loves going to camps and learning new things or weird groups like Wicca people or shamans or chasing after leprechauns in the Irish forests. She can love more than two boys in the same time and not feel bad about it because she is a free person to do what she wants. Was sued by her karate sensei for mental damage after she beat him with a pan during a camp.

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace