z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:23 pm
SkyeWalker says...

"Well, they all thought I was dead for two weeks... If it was anyone other than someone in the group, I'd probably be... okay. If it were someone like... Jayden, or Leo, or Rei, or Issa, or Maddox... Oh god, I'd be heartbroken. I don't even know how I'd react. I do know for certain that someone would die though."
~ Skye, Children of Light Book One

Your closest friend betrays you. It could be mind control, something temporary, or permanent if you choose. How would you react?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:44 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I would kill them. Immediately. Regardless of weather I was close to them or not. No one threatens me or my power without suffering extreme consequences.

Evangeline Lakewood-Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

You find out someone who you'd trust with your life has been hiding a life changing secret about yourself from you for years. What would you do.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:47 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

"'To hell with them!' I'd say. Bloody traitors..." -Emmeline Jane Briar from Death's Reign

Your uncle locks you into a victorian asylum even though you are not insane, what would you do? (This is what happened to Emmeline xD )

45 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:51 pm
Europa says...

Well I don't know about you, but I think I might probably maybe escape? you know, just seems like a logical thing to do and all that. And if they try and stop me I'll kick their butts!

Casey-Return of Magic

A friend of yours has been sent to jail and asks you to bail him out. Would you do it?

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm
AutoPilot says...

Well, first I would find out what he had been convicted of. Then I would laugh with him for a good long time. Then I would find a large comic bomb and ask the warden to hold it; it would blow the cell door and we would escape to go take donuts to Red Robin. -Unnamed from 'Two Cops and Missing Donuts'

You walk outside to find everything upside down, your are literally walking on air. Grass and leaves drift down onto you. What do you do?
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:06 pm
SkyeWalker says...

"Cuss a whole lot and go find Jayden. Probably Skye too, because her element is air -- or wind, whatever."

~ Leo, Children of Light

Your friend is presumed dead for weeks, but then, on a trip across the world, you find them again. How do you respond?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 01, 2016 1:04 pm
DamienCyfer says...

Your friend is presumed dead for weeks, but then, on a trip across the world, you find them again. How do you respond?

"Attack them, capture them and then inquire as to where they went. People don't go missing for nothing. They are probably trying to kill me anyway."

Abin Blade - (a W.I.P story)

An army of flying, nigh on indestructible robots come to destroy the world, and seem to focus on you.
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.”
—Allen Ginsberg, WD

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed May 11, 2016 6:30 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"I'd say they've got the right idea. I am, after all, the center of attention."

-Kaito Yasushi, smirking (part of the Oceanside Academy SB and a story of mine)

You witness someone pick their nose. Said someone takes a moment to observe their handiwork and stares at the booger, noting that it's gooier than the usual booger. The person proceeds to eat the booger, and upon swallowing, makes direct eye contact with you. What is your reaction?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 pm
SacredPen says...

"That...I have very mixed feelings about that question. Buuuuttt... to be wholeheartedly honest, I'd probably take a bike ride down every street, you know, for the lulz." Sacred replied, for some reason a blush outperforming the dark tone of his skin.

What would you do if you woke up next to a bat woman...who's staring you in the eyes...OMG, STAHP!

"Sorry~"
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:28 am
ChieTheWriter says...

"Frickin boot them outta my ship that's what."

- Ruck

What would you do if you lost everyone you ever cared about, and felt that you were helpless to do anything about it?
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

"Did you mean "my life"? The only thing they ever cared about was that I was a genius -- when I lost that, they abandoned me. As far as I'm concerned, they're not worth my spit. The only people who care about me any more are my teammates. And that's if I can trust them."
~ Glass Brunswick

You're really, really thirsty, but the vending machine eats your last dollar. What do you do?
stay off the faerie paths

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 am
Mageheart says...

"I would try to hunt down someone who could fix the vending machine. Then I think I might cry because I was really thirsty and that was an entire dollar wasted. I hate wasting the money Blanx gives me." -Schadel Kueper, Schadel's Necromancy Agency

If you saw the doppelgänger of someone you had cared about - possibly even loved - and that someone was dead, what would you do?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:25 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

"I'd just wait for the one I care for to re-spawn." -Zeno, A Dungeon Boss's journal.

Zeno's concept of death is rather weird because of his environment.

You're falsely imprisoned for murder and will be executed in three days. How do you plan to handle it?
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:40 am
Mageheart says...

"Considering I am an assassin, I would not be falsely imprisoned. I would be guilty of the crime. If I happened to get caught, I would bid my time until I could escape. As I said before, I am an assassin, and assassins are masters of getting out of situations such as that one." -Ruma Glider, The Giving Curse

A wizard gives you a task to complete. If you complete it, you live. Upon completing it, he teleports you to a strange forest, where you meet a monster that looks like a humanoid dragon. What would you do?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

45 Reviews

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm
Europa says...

Transform into something bigger. Or maybe faster. Or maybe something that can fly...Eh. I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.
Fen-Advanced

Your best friend suddenly goes off the deep end and rages around on a killing spree. Your move?

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson