z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm
erilea says...

"Well, I'm not really in love with someone. That's just plain GROSS. I mean, yeah, my parents got all lovey-dovey and had me, of course, but... sometimes I shudder to think of it. Like, really people?" -Sammy, The New Generation

If you could play one instrument, which one would you choose?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:38 pm
Vervain says...

"Fiddle—fiddle all the way. That thing's impressive when you play it right." - Allie, Solstice

If you were trapped in a room, the door locked on the outside, and you had a phone with enough battery for one call (and one call only), what would you do?
stay off the faerie paths

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:22 am
Europa says...

I wouldn't use it. Any mess I get myself into, I'll get myself out of. (That, and the only person I'd trust to call is Will, and if he had to come rescue me I'd never hear the end of it.)

Evangeline Lakewood- Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

If you could carry only one weapon, what would it be?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Carlito says...

I'm really more of a pacifist, so I'll go with my words. They usually don't fail me ;)
-Liz

What would you do if your car didn't start in the morning?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:26 pm
Vervain says...

"Call Toby up and see if his is running. I mean, he lives down the street from me, it's not like he'd be going out of his way, you know? I'm not bad with cars, but I'm not good enough to look under the hood and immediately see what's wrong, so I'd probably ask my dad to take a look at it after school. Cheap fix, right?" - Elle Walsh, The Whispering

You're stranded on an island with no other living being in sight. A silver vending machine stands under the lone palm tree, reading 'Insert Quarter For Object'; the fine print tells you that it will teleport to your location the object (or person) you're thinking of. You have one quarter in your pocket—what do you do? What would it teleport to you?
stay off the faerie paths

45 Reviews

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:46 pm
Europa says...

A helicopter. It can't be that hard to fly one, right?

Casey-Return of Magic

You're caught in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. which one of you would die first?

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:06 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Elliot. Of course he would. He'd probably be so intigued and enraptured by the existence of zombies that he'd wander right up to them just to get a better look. He'd die happy at least, if he went out knowing that zombies existed.
-Margot, as yet unnamed novel

You're given the means to go to the one place that you most want to visit. What is this place?
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:28 pm
Lightsong says...

"Disneyland. I've been to local theme parks but never Disneyland. It'd be fun!" - Sarah, Bad Lights, Good Lights

There is a giant robotic tarantula in front of you and you're given three things to fight it off: a machine gun, a sword, and a meat. What would you choose?
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm
micamouth says...

"Machine gun - Lord knows I can't swing a sword and robots don't eat. I'll shoot the brains outta that thing."
Jorah Rhoades/Roadie, The August Province

What would happen if you went ice skating at Christmas like all single people do in chick flicks and bumped into someone? What would they look like?
formerly Sagitta

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 pm
AutoPilot says...

"I would ask if they lost something. They would look like M.C Slater from Saved By The Bell." -Idek

What would you do if everyone you knew turned into a cheese sculpture?
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 am
View Likes
Evander says...

"I'd cry. I'd cry and scream, probably. Then I would collect myself and move on. I mean, it'd probably help me break away from toxic relationships. Also, I wouldn't mind my mom turning into a cheese sculpture." -Harper, Untitled

You find a dragon egg on your porch; it looks like it's about to hatch. What are your next actions?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:37 pm
Ljungtroll says...

"I would probably head to the Brothers' Guild to see if they could directly contact one of the Ancients so they could take care of it. Ancients are relatives of dragons, after all. If it hatched before I could do that I would find a dragon to take care of it since I know nothing about caring for hatchlings." -Merin, Merin of Elerod

You lose your job for a bad reason that wasn't even your fault. What do you do?
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:53 pm
Europa says...

Meh.

Kat- Return of Magic

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:17 am
Snazzy says...

"I'd go right up to the people who fired me, and give them a piece of my mind! Idiots."
-Max, Blotted Out

Your supposedly dead relative shows up at your doorstep. What do you do?
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

Reviews: 4
Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:08 am
kiwifruit says...

"To be honest? I'd cry like a bitch. I'd break down right then and there, grovelling on the ground. I guess that's kind of pathetic in some people's opinion, but hey-- I can't control how I feel most of the time."
-Daniel, How The Devil Fell For A Common-Day Saint

How would you react if someone you loved dearly completely forgot you existed?
Two Birds on a Wire...

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates