z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:52 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

"Well, I would try and talk to them. I would try and bring Lee back. But if that didn't work, I think I would call the police."

-Julia Vadik - The Cave

You go up into your attic, and find the diary of a world famous celebrity. What do you do?
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Read it, realize that being a celebrity ain't all it's cracked up to be, the move on with life.

- Reeno

You are trapped in a burning building and you can only save one person. Who do you save?
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm
Europa says...

Myself, obviously.

Alder Truent-Breach in the Void

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:40 am
Zolen says...

@TheFantasy14, you forgot to give a question
Last edited by Zolen on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

Reviews: 2
Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:41 pm
JayeMatthews325 says...

Trapped in a burning building? I'll save my friend, Elizabeth.
-Jacob from Ravenshire's Secret.

If you suddenly were transported to a colony on a planet billions of galaxies away, what would you do?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 pm
Mageheart says...

"Ask for the WiFi password and check to see if I'm finally rid of ghosts." -Elizabeth "Liz" Novelo, The Case of Schadel Kueper

What would you do if you found out your neighbor was the Grim Reaper?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 am
View Likes
TheStormAroundMe says...

I would have to tell my therapist, and probably go on another round of medication for hallucinating again. -Andy Cyper, "We All Fall Down"

What would you do if your best friend suddenly vanished?
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:50 am
Mageheart says...

"That's already happened to me before, although I know that there's no chance of ever finding her...If the person I was closest to, who would have to be Blanx, suddenly vanished, I would try to figure out who took him." -Schadel Kueper, The Case of Schadel Kueper

What would you do if your biggest secret suddenly was no longer a secret?
mage

queer and here.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:33 pm
View Likes
ThatAndalite says...

Akira shuddered. "Well, then I'd probably have to leave the game.. and I don't like that idea!"

-Akira Dokokashira, from The Demon's Game series (which has yet to be posted.. dun dun dun!)

Akira turns to the next person. "If you had infinite chances to do one thing the way you want to - kinda like that remote thing from the one movie where you can rewind and re-do things - what task would you get stuck on? Like, what couldn't you do, no matter what?"
~the bab(thatandalite)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am
Mageheart says...

"I wouldn't be able to prevent my friends from leaving me and going off to different high schools. They never liked me, anyways. Even if they had stayed in my school, I doubt they would have hung out with me." -Kentaro Hinamori, Delete and Restart

What if you've always preferred a fictional world to reality, but then one day your reality suddenly is the world you've wanted to be a part of for so long? What would you do?
mage

queer and here.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 am
ardentlyThieving says...

"Well I guess I would try to remember why I liked it in the first place, and enjoy it. I mean I would miss my friends, even Alistair, but I can't change what I can't change so I'd just accept it and try to make the most of it. It's the only sensible thing to do," Quinn said with a shrug. - Quinn Aisling, 'Of Mages and Magic'

If you met someone who knew everything there was to know, and was willing to give you an honest answer to any one question, what would you ask?
“Thus human beings judge of one another, superficially, casually, throwing contempt on one another, with but little reason, and no charity.” - Emmuska Orczy, 'The Scarlet Pimpernel'

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"How is it possible to learn everything?" - Winter from The Winter Sniper

If you could save the world but lose everyone you'd ever known, would you do it?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:18 am
View Likes
Europa says...

The people I love ARE my world.
-Cayde (Advanced)
If you had a choice between the freedom of your entire people at the cost of the destruction of another race, or escape from immediate danger with the ones you love, what would you chose?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:44 pm
View Likes
ChiravianSkies says...

"I'd escape from immediate danger, but I'd only have my Aunt May and my goldfish Honey with me. Parents, brothers... they can die. To heck with 'em."
-Sebastian (Solitaira)

One day, the head of the Department of Defense knocks on your door and takes you to his office with no notice beforehand. He then offers you a job. You can go out and kill his the state's enemies for $200,000 a hit, but if you don't he'll kill you right then and there. Do you take the job? If you do, do you do it eagerly or hate yourself for taking the offer?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:31 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"I'd totally do it! I mean- I'd probably get bored after a while and kill my employer but... Still, it'll be fun!" She giggles maniacally. - Heartbeat (Her book doesn't have a name quite yet...)

If you could kill five people to save one person you loved- would you do it?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller