z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 am
mellifera says...

"I'm already there. It's not something I would recommend." -Blue, The Midnight Ghost

If you could make the world exactly how you wanted it to be, what would your world look like?
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:42 am
Kelpies says...

"A world where everyone understands that everyone is mad, and everyone is free to show it." -Chessy Fade Society

If today was your last day on Earth- how would you spend it?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:28 am
Mageheart says...

"I would spend it trying to find who killed Chi. I promised to myself that I would track down her killer, or find her if she's still alive, and I wouldn't ever forgive myself if I never did that." -Schadel H. Kueper, The Case of Schadel H. Kueper

What would your reaction be if you died and became a ghost, but none of your loved ones could see you and when you tried moving things to get their attention, they thought you were an evil spirit?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:54 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"I killed my family a long time ago, and my daughter's already afraid of me." -Heartbeat

If you were given the choice to kill the person closest to you or die- what would you choose?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:32 pm
View Likes
ChiravianSkies says...

"Die. I have a hard time killing complete strangers! What'm I going to do when I'm pointing a gun at my aunt? Yikes, don't even let me think about that." -- Sebastian, Solitaira

Your Significant Other is actually an undercover cop who now has extensive knowledge/proof of your crimes. How do you react?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:47 am
Pinkratgirl says...

"I don't have a S/O but if I did I think I'd tell them that I didn't do any of it willingly? Because, that's technically true. I'd hope that they loved me enough to not turn me in." - Jack, The Scholars (working title)

If you were fatally injured and were slowing down your friends (who are running from [enter bad being here], what would you do?
"Once upon a time is the beginning of something better."
Tumblr: http://saltikitti.tumblr.com/
Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Saltikitti/pseuds/Saltikitti

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 am
Cathe993 says...

"Just drag me over by that tree. Get help quick, then if you can, come back." —Danny, Lestrade's Riders (In Progress)

If you were in a torture chamber and had to choose between giving away your comrades and [enter bad choice], what would you do?

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:09 am
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

I'd quickly enter the bad choice and make it a good choice. My comrades and I would ride away on a unicorn, with a sword made of lasers AND fire.
- Adrien The In-Between

If you're trying to focus on your work and your dad's playing bluegrass music loud as can be, what do you do?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:05 am
Lefty says...

Not wanting to disturb him, I would leave and find a quiet place to work somewhere else. Under a tree or by the lake, probably.

-Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

----------

You're lost in the woods. The sun is setting and it's getting colder by the minute. If you don't find a way to warm up/create heat, you might not make it through the night. What do you do?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:26 pm
soundofmind says...

"Find a way to warm up and create heat." James responds flatly.

-----

You're running through the woods, and out of the corner of your eye you spot him! SHIA LABEOUF! An actual murderous cannibal SHIA LABEOUF! What do you do?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:30 pm
BeTheChange says...

Delia grins. "I'd find some way to...deal with him," she says, gripping her knife with one hand and summoning electricity with the other.

You're asked to babysit, and you accept the job, but the child hates you. What do you do? Bonus: WHY do they hate you?

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:44 pm
Featherstone says...

"First off I don't like whel- er, children, so I wouldn't accept in the first place. If somehow I got desperate enough to do so, they would probably hate me because I stick to my rules. All the time." -Tasha Hunter, The Wolfsbane Chronicles

You have the option of killing an innocent to protect more people in the long run BEFORE they have done anything or letting the innocent go and kill them AFTER they've begun killing. Which do you choose? (so killing them before they are guilty or after or not at all?)
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

95 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:48 pm
BeTheChange says...

"Before, no question about it. If they're going to do something bad, why not prevent it? Maybe if we'd killed Delia, Mercy would still be alive." --Kate Sutherland.

Where would you rather be locked in for twenty four hours: A library, an arcade, a greenhouse, or a shoe store?

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:58 pm
Featherstone says...

"A library, definitely. I know the warrior type like myself doesn't come off as a bookworm, but seriously- how can you not like books? Besides, if I was locked in no one could bother me about werewolves or vampires or demons or whatever and I could read all night. And don't tell anyone I said that." -Tasha Hunter The Wolfsbane Chronicles

What would you do if you saw a box of kittens about to get eaten by an owl? (the kittens, I mean, not the box)
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

95 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:15 pm
BeTheChange says...

"I'd shoot the owl, then take the kittens to a shelter or something. They're not my responsibility, but I wouldn't want them to die, either."--Iris Sutherland

You're forced to choose between your life's mission/calling/goal, and the person you care about most. What do you do?

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman