z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:19 am
confusnow says...

Oops. The page needed to be refreshed.

Lepokia would fight his way through, probably dying when someone managed to sneak up on him.
Ranita would hide in a corner unless approached and wait until it was just her and another person before starting to fight.

What would your character do if they woke up with a gun to their head?
We count the bad things in life because it's a number we can manage

We don't count the good things because the number would be too big for comprehension

If I had something to say...
I'd tell someone else.
:)

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 am
tgirly says...

OWen- Break their wrist while holding the knife under my pillow to their throat.
HaNnah- Same, but I'd slit their throat.
OWen- No, you wouldn't.
HaNnah- Fine, but I would if I had to.
PeGgy- Oh, umm... umm... remember the training... umm... is there a possible innocent explanation for why you're holding a gun to my head? No? Umm... 'HANNAH! HELP ME, HANNAH!'

Your character's best friend/ love interest just ran up to him/her saying, "I just shot someone. I have the body in the back of my van, you've gotta help me get rid of it! It was an accident... kind of..."
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Jason - Oh, God, Lis...who'd you kill?
Lis - Um.. It was an accident, I told you...maybe.
Alex - *high fives* Congrats, little sis! I'll help you!

Your character's best friend was just killed. Their now at the funeral. The body in the coffin isn't their friend...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

374 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 am
tgirly says...

PeGgy- would be too tearful to notice.
OWen- ask to know what's going on, but would eventually give up questioning authority (something he doesn't like to do) and just accept she had it coming to her.
HaNnah- throw a tanter-tantrum and demand to know what was going on, and if that didn't work (which it probably wouldn't) add this to the list of qualms against the government.

While walking home, or wherever they live, they are suddenly ambushed by a team of reporters who want to know the true story of your characters' past.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 pm
cosby says...

Aaron (The Price of Freedom): Would pull his knife out and try to run as far away as quickly as possible while shouting, "Look, I didn't kill him okay?"
Bren (The Price of Freedom): Would not answer and shoulder his way back to the troupe, maybe pulling out a knife if things got nasty.
James (Dark Tide): Would look around worriedly, wondering where the next attack was coming from. He would ask nervously, "What? Who are you? What do you want?"

What would your character do if they were held at knife point with no obvious means of escape?
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

374 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:29 pm
View Likes
tgirly says...

HaNnah- Smooth-talk my way out. It seems to be the only option left.
OWen- If there was absolutely no way out, I'd probably have to kill myself to avoid giving away any secrets. I would find a way out.
PeGgy- HaNnah would save me. I'd wait for HaNnah.
Blaze- Swear up a storm, then take a nap.

Your character's best friend/ love interest wakes up and can't remember a single thing that happened in the last ten years.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm
yubbies21 says...

Atanir- Tear up and quiz the person about everything that has happened.

What would you do if you were thrown through time a thousand years into the future?
beep

374 Reviews

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 am
tgirly says...

OWen- Blend into the society until I could figure out a way to get out, carefully observing every aspect so I wouldn't stick out.
HaNnah- Figure out how to get back as soon as possible, though maybe stop for awhile to meet my great great great grandchildren.

Your character can't stop repeating the same thing over and over again.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am
cosby says...

Aaron (The Price of Freedom): Panic - what if it was something incriminating? If Vashimir found me - or anyone else did, for that matter - I'd be dead. Or worse.
Finn (The Price of Freedom): Don't listen to him. He repeats everything anyway.
Aaron (The Price of Freedom): If I spend two weeks with only myself and sometimes you for company, locked into a house, I'm bound to repeat something.
Finn (The Price of Freedom): And there he goes again...

James (Dark Tide): That's just what I'd need... I'd probably experiment to see if I could use my weird new powers to stop it.

What would your character do if they were stopped on the way to something very important (ie, the end of the world, the election, a friend's possible death) by a little girl who was lost?
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 am
evelynelectra says...

He would kill the girl

What would your character do if they were confronted by a group of cannibals who wanted to eat them?

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm
thebookworm says...

Corom- "Step aside. You don't want to? Let's be rational. I can bring my sword into this."

What would your character do if suddenly they forgot who they were?
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm
MorningStar says...

He would gather information quietly and inconspicuously.

What would your character do if s/he encountered his/her worst fear?
Mad, bad, and dangerous to know

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm
Nightfallwriter says...

"I have feared this moment, though now, it does not seem as bad as predicted." – Elesca

What would your character do, if s/he met a person awfully similar to her/him?
I wonder how long it would take me
to run away tonight.

~

I don't review much because I am afraid to tell my opinion. I will try to change that though, so that I can make up for the reviews I get. I apologize... Also, I am not a native speaker of the English language, but I try my best.

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
RainyDay1119 says...

Vladimir : Well, pick on him or make him the worst freak. Oh, and avoiding him as much as I can.
Natie : Leave her alone. I don't really think she would ever matter to my life. Since I'm too lazy to bother people, she would be too, wouldn't she?

What would you do if you were forced to join a band called 'The Hudson River Duck Eggs'?

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm
EvensLily says...

Steel: 'The Hudson River Duck Eggs?' Right, i'll join your band, you need someone to make it awesome, but I'm changing the name to 'Steels Angels'.
Blue: Can I kill you now?
Rainbow: Why are you talking to me?
Stanley: Oh my god - yeah! Love the name by the way! Totally awesome!
Roman: What is wrong with you?

What would your character do if they faced a tsunami?
Write and Smile people! X

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac