z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:06 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

"Juliet can kill her own five people if she needs more souls." - Jamie, The Timeless Manor

Would you rather be a hero, a villain or a bystander?
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:09 am
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Being a bystander never really working for me... and I'm not really a hero type person. I'd enjoy being the villain, but Eric would probably kill me if I was. I'll go with hero.~ Phoenix, Phoenix Inferno

What would you do if you suddenly had control of the United States arsenal of atomic bombs?
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:28 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"You get bombed, and you get bombed, EVERYONE GETS BOMBED!" -Heartbeat

What'd you do if you discovered that you were sharing a mind with someone with completely different morals than you?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:53 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Been there, done that. Not pleasant.

Leon-Heroes of the Shadows

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:28 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

@TheFantasy14 ((ask a question...))
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

45 Reviews

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:38 pm
Europa says...

Sorry

What would you do if everyone important to you suddenly either died or turned on you?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:17 am
Pinkratgirl says...

"They wouldn't do that, I hope, but if they all turned on me (hypothetically) I would try and separate myself from them and find new people to care about. What were you expecting me to say? That I'd kill them?" -Delaney, Unnamed Novel
If you could make any mythological creature real, what one would it be and why?
"Once upon a time is the beginning of something better."
Tumblr: http://saltikitti.tumblr.com/
Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Saltikitti/pseuds/Saltikitti

223 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:33 pm
Kelpies says...

"The sphinx. That's how you eradicate stupidity from the gene pool!" She giggles maniacally. -Heartbeat.

If you infallibly fell in love with the wrong sort of people- what would you do?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

125 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 pm
PickledChrissy says...

If I fell in love at all it would be a major catastrophe. As it is, I have no former experience with that particular emotion. I've studied it in great detail, as well as practiced simulating for mission purposes, but I've never ever been quite able to understand it all the same. If it did happen to me, I would most likely force myself to shoot the subject of my regard. It would teach me to never allow such a thing to reoccur. ~Crystalline, Phoenix Inferno

You are in the middle of a firefight, pinned down in a small room, and your gun just made a ominous little click...
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

223 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Kelpies says...

"Time for the real guns! Break their bones! Weeeeeeeee! Maybe eat some human flesh! Fun fun fun fun fun!" -Heartbeat.

If everyone thought you were crazy- would you believe them?

45 Reviews

Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:06 am
Europa says...

Yep. Without a second thought.
-Wulfe Advanced

If something you believed to be right was hurting someone else, would you still do it?

125 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 pm
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Yes, I would... except if it was hurting Eric. If it was hurting Asset, then good. I'd certainly keep on going. It would just be an added bonus to my mind. But I don't know about Eric. If I was doing it... and it was hurting him, how could it be right? Every notion of right and wrong I have are from him. ~Phoenix , Phoenix Inferno.

Someone that you respected, but don't like, is seconds away from being shot. You can block the bullet with your body if you want too. What do you do?

I love my guns. ;)

223 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm
Kelpies says...

"Well... Her body is my body so..." -Elly Osborne.

Under what circumstances would self sacrifice be an option?

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 pm
Europa says...

Never the only thing that matters is the completion of my mission. Sacrificing my many pawns, well. I've got no problem with that.
-Wulfe Advanced

What would you do if your friends started fighting over something stupid?

223 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"What friends? Oh, you mean alliances? Probably punch them in the face." -Heartbeat

If you had to hide who you were from everyone and anyone- what would happen to your mind?

Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou