Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:19 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo immediately walkd up to someine at the train station who works there and confidently explains the situation, seeing if he can get a ticket or transfer to the station he needs to be at. Looks up places via phone where he can stay in the meanttime. He is very level-headed and is used to adulting so nothing exciting from him lol.

——————-

You character just tripped over something and faceplanted. Someone they admire and were trying to impress witnessed.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:45 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Railyn (from Lux Academy) would jump and scratch his burning scalp and try to laugh it off. Then, if his crush were still paying attention, he would do something even goofier to make it look intentional and get them to laugh.

Railyn (from Aether's Heart) would probably turn beet red and trip again because he is clumsy, then he would want to get smited right on the spot.

---

Your character wakes up, thinking they are late for work/school, only to see it is a Saturday.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:05 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Cyra (from Lux Academy) would totally not be affected at all. They’re so cool and suave that they absolutely would not grumble and pout for the rest of the day and complain to Safi for three hours straight. Nope. Not all.

——

Your character just realized that someone stole their identity.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:48 am
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Marge grins ear to ear. "You can have it. My family comes along with it!" Now he can go live somewhere in disguise in peace!

Your character has to go to an uncomfortable reunion with rude people~
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Railyn (From Lux Academy) would not spend long there, as he's already feeling distant from his close family. He would also be incredibly out of his comfort zone because his family would totally just ask questions about him getting into Lux Academy. So, he would be the distant center of attention, feeling very isolated and possibly disconnected with reality.

---

You find out you're the subject of a surprise birthday party in a few hours.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:14 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Yvonne would be pretty excited and also try to act surprised so it's still a 'surprise' birthday party.

_

Your character finds a mysterious box with a lock on it.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:38 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Robin tries to bite it open. He is unsuccessful.

-----

It's your character's first time on a roller coaster...
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:39 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Yvonne would be moderately relaxed, since she would have looked up all the available facts on a roller coaster's safety before deciding to ride one. She wouldn't be particularly impressed by the thrill of it though, since she doesn't see much of a point of going up so high if you can't chill out and enjoy the view.

__

Your character has to organise a meeting.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon May 15, 2023 6:31 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

Jaith (Rehenowa) would get absolutely everything in order, contact the people who need to come, figure out a place where everyone could meet, and make sure there are no conflicts so everyone could be there. Then, the day of, he would totally forget about the meeting.
__

Your character just found someone else's socks in their clean laundry.
Traditional Christian, ISFJ, and Infamous Quirky Cat
You are God's beautiful little being!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon May 15, 2023 6:44 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Beatrice (Mrs. Fowell's School of Witchcraft and Mayhem), would go hide the socks in the fridge or something, put something disgusting in them for payback.

Your character just found out their boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on them for your character's worst enemy.

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Mon May 15, 2023 10:56 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Lara (MaryAnna Episodes), would totally give her boyfriend a slap in the face and leave him telling him he's not worth it. With those words, Lara turns her back on him, walking away with her head held high. She refuses to let his actions define her worth or diminish her self-esteem. As she walks away, a newfound strength takes hold, propelling her towards a future that no longer includes him.

(I am so glad I wont make her actual boyfriend do that. I would cry myself tbh.)

You're character finds out she/he was drunk last night and put acrilyc nails for her/his brother while he was sleeping and he has a business meeting the next morning.

@Rose
@KaiaJersaga

I can totally see Ramien grilling Jaith alive or Leo trying not freak out wether to make Rushita do the dishes for the rest of the year. 🤣🤣

But let's be real what would Leo or Ramien do?

147 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2023 1:00 am
View Likes
Kaia says...

Ohhhh....mmyyyy....Well, I guess I've been selected to answer with my "Rehenowa" characters. Here goes!

So, you mentioned Jaith and Ramien. Technically, they're cousins, BUT the Xiakai word for "brothers" is the same as "friends" so, we're gonna make that count...

If Jaith would ever for whatever reason get drunk and do that to Ramien (*Internally screams) Ramien would wake up and want to slay Jaith, but first he'd go to the meeting. He'd wear gloves and pretend that he's really cold, all the while, burning physically with heat and emotionally with anger. He'd probably play a mean prank back like throw out all of Jaith's socks and replace them with pink ones while he's sleeping (since he knows Jaith likes to walk around in his socks all the time). He'd probably also wreck Jaith's room and hide the remote to the TV. He'd probably also make Jaith do all the household chores for a while, and Jaith (who would feel very sorry he did that) would do it.

___

Your character just found a squished dead spider on his or her plate. Which of your characters did that to who and why? And how does each character react?
@Rose @Rinisha

224 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2023 4:06 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @KaiaJersaga

That would defenitly be a prank my
~ Kaia Jersaga from Arthura Pendragon ~
would try and do on her friend, Athena.

It would be the day that Athena finally persuaded Merlin to have dinner with her, her little brother (Theo) and Kaia at her house. It was also the day the old man decided to try something new with the children. Kaia and Theo put a squashed dead spider on Athena's plate, hoping to scare her, as they know she does not like spiders. Athena would go and sit on a different seat from the one she always sits on and give Merlin her seat, EXACTLY THAT DAY. Just as both Kaia and Theo realise what has happened. They see Merlin take his fork and just mix all the food together, and then he eats the dead spider. Kaia and Theo both swallow. And Merlin says: "This is probably the best chicken I've ever had, it's so crispy and kind of slimy, also a bit crunchy, I think it's almost like... spider. Athena would freak, and looking at her friend and brother, she can see them forcing a smile. Oh God, she thinks, she'd better not say anything if she doesn't want to get a lecture from her mum or have to distance herself from Merlin again, but she'll definitely get Kaia and Theo to apologise, even if Merlin doesn't know what it's about.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your character finds out she/he is not the only child, there is someone else too of her/his fathers/mothers affair.

147 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2023 4:23 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

Good, one, @Rinisha! I had to grin. I can totally see that! Crunch, crunch, Merlin. I'm sure that tasted good.
____

All right, let's suppose Ramien found out that he had a sister by one of Rushita's affairs, and that she is living with the mom on the other side of the "city." Ramien would probably have a screaming fit with Rushita and ask him why (in a scream of course) he couldn't take responsibility for his actions. He'd probably then go somewhere by himself and cry with sympathy for another child missing her other parent. He'd probably be questioning once again how life could be so unfair. He'd probably go try to find this girl and try to protect her...be the father she doesn't have to the best of his own abilities, and he'd probably introduce her to Miki.
(Just makes my heart melt to think of that, but it probably DID happen somewhere between those six girlfriends of Rushita's...)
___

Your character is watching a horror movie for the first time. It is past midnight. The character is all alone.

224 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2023 4:49 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

That's definitly something Ramien would do. Take resonsibilty where his father couldnt or wouldnt. Thats why I like him. He is my favourite character from all Rehenowa. His fierce nature to keep his little brother safe, his anger towards his father for acting all shitty like that. He is in one word just Great!

I cant wait for you to introduce that lost girl.
(Make sure that you come up a great name for her, one that shines sweetness, kindness and innocence above all)

Lara is dared by her boyfriend to watch a horror movie. This is her absolute first time. She watches the film with Oreos, because sweets keep her calm, and sits in a corner on the sofa. As the film unfolds, there are some creepy moments, but she eventually makes it through. At the end of the film, she turns off the TV and the lights and runs to her bedroom, not wanting anything scary to happen. When she finally gets into bed, her wardrobe door opens slightly and makes a creepy squeaky sound. She tries to shake off the feeling, gets out and closes her wardrobe. Just as she is about to leave, someone jumps out of the wardrobe and screams, "Boo! Lara freaks out and screams that she slaps the person in the face as a reflex, and then she runs and turns on the light and starts throwing pillows at the person. "LAra! Stop, it's me." says her boyfriend. Lara was so scared of him, not because of the film. In the end, she rubs ice on his face for him, where her hands left a red mark, and she apologises. Her boyfriend would also apologise for the stupid funny dare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your character discovers that her little brother has fallen into a river on the way home. Later, if they found out that their best friend had pushed their little brother into the river, how would they react?

Can you do this one about back when Leo and Rushita were younger.
@KaiaJersaga

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare