z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:57 am
Vervain says...

"I don't know, um, maybe some...old spells or something...? Most of my family's knowledge has been passed down to me, but there could always be something that one of my ancestors was keeping from the rest of us—in which case, it would go to Lord Monha immediately." - Nerya, Retaliation

What would you do if you had the power to heal wounds on others—but you received those wounds instead?
stay off the faerie paths

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:06 am
Pretzelstick says...

"On the other side of my mind, I keep on thinking that you can't tempt fate, ya' know? Why torture yourself to absolutely no avail? People shouldn't be able to hold the power of twisting fate in their bloody hands. Nevah." - Halia, The Burning Caves

Who is your spirit animal and why?
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 pm
Lefty says...

"I although I fit pretty closely with a bear, which is known for strength and confidence, as well as taking action and leadership... I think I best fit the horse, which is known for symbolizing personal drive and a strong motivation that carries one through life as well as freedom."

If you were an elemental sorcerer, what element (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Light, Dark) would you possess in your powers and why?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:51 pm
NicoleBri says...

"Well, if you ask me now I think I'd be Fire. I used to think about things like this a lot and I'd always think of being a Dark heartless element. Something that probably isn't invented or made yet." - Isabelle from Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

What color would your soul be if you had a choice to choose?
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

425 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 pm
Vervain says...

"If I could choose, I would probably pick...green. Something lively and young and bright, and something old and deep and rich, and maybe something in the middle or fading, all at once—watch the grass grow in spring and die in fall and that's the color I'd want to be." - Saika, Determination

If you could pick one age to stay forever, what age would you pick?

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:47 am
erilea says...

Well, I would pick my age. You know, my father would probably have stayed at ten. His life was difficult only when he turned eleven. I guess I would've picked ten as well, 'cause I'm ten right now. Life gets hard after that, you know. My father's living proof. I'm glad he turned out okay, though, 'cause without him I wouldn't be here.
-Bianca, The New Generation

What would be the one food you would want to eat for the rest of your life?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Do Oatmeal Cream Pies count as food, because if so, yes."
-Ezzie, Indigena

What 'group' or 'clique' would you belong to in high school?
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:29 pm
passenger says...

"Easy. My crew. The jocks, the sports posse. The team." -Chris, Indigena 2.0

If there was one thing you could save in a fire, what would it be?
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:44 pm
Europa says...

Myself. Period. End of story.

Evangeline-Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training SB

If you had a chance to rule the world, would you take it?

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm
Snazzy says...

"Yes, I most definitely would take the opportunity. More homework and F's for my enemies, A+'s and homework passes for my friends! MWAHUAHUA!!!" ~Mrs. Heffers (English Teacher) Fortissimo

You rub a lamp, yes a magic one, and it offers you 3 wishes. What would you wish for, and why? (and no wishing for more wishes ;) )
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:16 pm
Pan says...

"Oh, this is super easy. I think. I'd wish for Elvis to be with me, for one. Then I'd wish for us to not be stranded on an island. I'd also wish to have this baby as soon as I can, I think."
-Ezzie, Indigena (2.0)

What is your favorite form of entertainment?
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:22 pm
Europa says...

Hheheh. Throwing knives at Will.

Evangeline-Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

If you were alone in some dangerous, deadly place, who would you pick to come help you and why?

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:20 am
kayfortnight says...

"Odd as it seems, while I should probably pick one of my teammates, Bae's new tech is amazing and deadly. Plus I can protect her better if she's with me than anywhere else. Seriously, that girl is a complete trouble magnet."

-Lucy, The Hunt for Anna Viva
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

425 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:41 pm
Vervain says...

"Well, I guess I'm going to answer that last one again - I would pick...I don't know. My father is wounded, and the healing will still leave too much in pain for him to do much without help. My brother refuses to fight anything unless it tries to kill him first. I don't know anyone else in this city well enough to trust them with a task so dangerous to my own life. So I guess, just to get out of this question, I'd pick myself. I can usually get out of whatever dangerous situation you throw at me." - Nerya, Retaliation

What is it you fear most in the world?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 am
cammywrites says...

Haha, love this! Just joined guys.

"What scares me is feeling like I'll never feel complete. Like I'll never have the feeling that I have done enough to be proud of." - working on it :)

What would you do if you were told you couldn't see the one you're in love with any more?

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues