z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 am
Talulahbelle says...

"Run away! Then later wonder about how they were gonna use that chainsaw with just one hand." ~ Tobie.

If they were forced to enter a battle to the death cook off! (Where you cook the best or die)
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:29 am
Molla says...

"I can do that!! Cooking is just using the things I grew outside, and I think I'm pretty good at it. But I really don't want to die...." - Cassie

If they were stuck in the rain at a bus stop?

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 pm
winie603 says...

I'd stick out till the bus shows up, but if that driver is late AGAIN I'm gonna be soo pissed off. Then I'd beg mom for a ride- Avi

If you saw a stranger in your house through the window(you're playing soccer, reading, whatever in your back yard) wouild you faint, laugh, run away, or not be able to move? Or other?
Sometimes you're the apple, sometimes you're the mouth- me XD

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm
aarivers1203 says...

My character would go to try and sneak up on them in terms of suspecting them in terms of what they were up to. Most of the time if they were curious. If they were the scaredy cat type, they'd drag somebody who lived nearby them to go investigate with them and or call the police with their cellphones. Depending on the type really. :P

What would your character do if their friends ignored them and rejected time to hang out with them? Would they simply be hurt and vow to never talk to that friend again, never forgive their friend and dismiss them as no longer being their friend, or would they just go on thinking 'Eh maybe that person's too busy?' More like how would they handle the situation? In terms of this situation and confrontation?
"If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve another puzzle,then you are just another loser."-Near (Nate River)

“My social life is down to the minimum. I don't go out. I don't drink. My lifestyle is pretty boring.”-Apolo Anton Ohno

Daft Punk is <3

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 pm
firefly882 says...

"Well, I never really considered them my friends in the first place. They were thorns in my side, for all the good they did! Besides, friends only slow you down. If you're to survive in this world, it's best to do so alone." ~Zefira

"I've always been too busy to concern myself with friends. Daveth's really the only person I've ever allowed to be close to me, and he would never reject me! I hardly even know Zefira, and sometimes...I don't think I want to." ~Eona

"So long as that Badala scum is out of my hair, I could give a rat's ass! She's nothing but trouble for us!" ~Daveth

Enter a beauty contest, or eat a bucket full of worms?
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:45 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Josh would eat the bucket of worms, knowing he'd be laughed out of the beauty contest anyway.

Laurel would eat the bucket of worms as well, because she doesn't give jack about her appearance and would like to prove she can eat worms without throwing up.

WWYCD if they had to fight a giant spider?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Talulahbelle says...

"Ummm....run and hide? Is that an option or do I actually have to fight? If I actually have to fight, then I think I'm pretty much a goner..." - October.

If they had a raging party going and then they saw that their parents were driving up the driveway - coming home early?
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 am
HomelessPorcupine says...

"Well... what if it's a surprise party for my parents... which I started without them? Yeah, I would probably die of guilt." -Elliot

If they were attacked by a pink elephant, which then began to do an interpretive dance about the life of Bill Gates?
"I can't afford a teddy bear, so I sleep with this contact solution."

Taran: He will not succeed in this. Somehow, we must find a way to escape. We dare not lose hope.

Fflewddur: I agree absolutely, your general idea is excellent; it's only the details that are lacking.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm
Tenyo says...

"I would record it and mail the recording to cadbury's! It'll be bigger than the drumming monkey!" - Ping, the kid genius.

What would you do if you went home (or wherever you sleep) and found the hobbit Frodo sleeping in your bed?
We were born to be amazing.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:43 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Probably kill him. Although my character doesn't sleep. But that's not the point.

What would you do if someone stuffed a kitten down your pants?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Josh would scream and scrabble wildly at his pants.
Laurel would calmly scoop it out and then make the offender pay.

What if your character were raised in the woods by a witch as a child?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Carlito says...

Well I guess I'd be a pretty messed up kid then. Although, being a witch could be kind of cool... - Cassidy

What would your character do if, their best friend gave them a pet meerkat for their birthday?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Reviews: 1
Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:57 am
mikaylakk25 says...

I'd accept their gift and thank them, although I would never want that as a gift.

What would you do if you won the lottery?
Yes, I love him. Yes, I can never have him. Yes, I don't care.
Love can't be controlled.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:06 pm
Tenyo says...

"Withdraw it all in notes, and glue them to the Tarris Co. walls to spell out 'you ******s,' for knocking down my house." - Gizmo.

What would you do if... You discovered that you're not really a person, you're just a figment of a writers imagination.
We were born to be amazing.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 pm
ultraviolet says...

I. Don't. Think. So. I have not gone through all this crap to not even be real. I mean, what kind of person would be so cruel to a figment of their imagination? So, no, that's a lie. -Seela

What would your character do if they woke up with an assassin poised over them?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream