Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Creativity Corner » Writing Activities

The Six-Sentence Paragraph

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:07 am
Morran says...

In this activity, the writer must write a 6 sentence paragraph without repeating *any* word twice. The paragraph should make "sense" as a complete paragraph and not be just a series of sentences.

Have fun!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:30 am
Sam says...

OOK...:D

Do you like zebras? Now, speak up! Truly? I enjoy them myself. They are so easy to care for, and members of Equus rock. Endless fun-filled hours await with yourself plus a new friend.

*that was the stupidest most terrible thing I have ever written but it was fun anyway. Thanks!*
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:46 pm
Harley says...

Poland is an enjoyable place. It be a country in Europe. Cold temperatures are found there. The thermometers show low readings. They are made of glass and have mercury inside them. I enjoy liquid metals.

1255 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1255
Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:53 pm
Firestarter says...

Incredibly, this paragraph has no repeated words. How great is that? Six sentences with zero repeats. Well, maybe you don't think so. But I do. Peace out.

(I'm saying 'don't' is a word, and therefore I have not repeated 'do', right? Haha)

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly