z

Young Writers Society

writen punctuation

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:45 pm
deleted6 says...

Help Exclamation Mark This to weird full stop
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:54 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

The Sureal actually find apostrophe s this rather easy full-stop Ha comma the Sureal is a master of punctuation and junk exclamation mark

Child abuse has to end full stop

open bracket Sorry comma couldn apostrophe t resist full-stop full-stop full-stop close braket
I wrote the above just for you.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:05 am
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

The Dusky doesn apostrophe t period It makes the Dusky apostrophe s brain hurt too exclamation point
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:14 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I apostrophe m American stop I don apostrophe t like quote full stop end quote or quote period end quote stop So I will abbreviate the heck out of English comma as is the American Way stop Henceforth I will use quote stop end quote stop
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

447 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:15 am
Duskglimmer says...

I hate these quote quote end quote s and quote end quote end quote s period
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:20 am
View Likes
Bobo says...

Sureal comma you don apostrophe t need the apostrophe in the word opening quotation mark finds closing quotation mark

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:30 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

You are correct full-stop The Sureal doesn apostrophe t know why he did that full-stop
I wrote the above just for you.

447 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:51 am
Duskglimmer says...

I have a question period Why are we all refering to ourselves as open quote the open bracket insert username here close bracket close quote question mark
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:46 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

well comma I really don apostrophe t know why period that apostrophe all period bit it apostrophe s interesting comma right question mark
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:31 pm
Crysi says...

Oh my goodness comma this is confusing the heck outta me exclamation point I can apostrophe t understand what anyone is saying comma including myself exclamation point I think I apostrophe ll go write for NaNoWriMo comma so I can both increase my wordcount and actually punctuate my sentences period

I must admit comma though comma this is quite fun exclamation point
Love and Light

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:23 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

This is indeed quite entertaining exclamation-mark xD Oh wow comma it apostrophe d be quite difficult to write certain emoticons this way comma huh question-mark Like colon close-parenthesis or caret hyphen caret XD
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:33 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

At symbol Spearmint comma you have found a gem here exclamation mark These are quite funny to read comma but I wouldn apostrophe t want to write all of my prose like this period
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:30 pm
View Likes
fantasies says...

this is interesting period i m doing this correctly comma right question mark
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:12 am
View Likes
Shady says...

oh goodness this is a funny thread xD imagine reading a novel that had these rules dash dash it would be so incredibly frustrating exclamation point

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:24 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

I love this thread exclamation point It apostrophe s a similar vibe to when people open parenthesis me close parenthesis say quotation mark Question mark quotation mark at the end of a question for dramatic effect period
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley