z

Young Writers Society

writen punctuation

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:05 pm
View Likes
QiGuaiGongFu says...

ok comma this is easy period All you have to do comma is replace every single piece of punctuation with the written word period Everything else is exactly the same semicolon except for the fact that you are writing out any and all punctuation peroid This forces you to think more about what punctuation mark goes where period What apostrophe s more is it forces you to think about what you apostrophe reading period The aim is to take the previos person apostrophe s statement comma whatever it may be comma and re punctuate it period Then either continue the statement previously made comma or write your own period Have fun exclemation point
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:47 am
View Likes
Poppi says...

might I just ask why is it you keep saying period question-mark When you say period comma do you mean to say full-stop question-mark
otherwise comma great idea exclamation-mark
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:38 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Full-stop is what you use for telegrams period I think he means that you apostrophe re supposed to replace the punctuation mark with its full name period Am I right question mark
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:32 am
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

Gosh comma Qi period This is one of the most confusing things I have ever had the opportunity to read period How the heck did you come up with it question mark How long do you think you could actually get people to keep it up question mark
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:19 am
View Likes
little x soldier says...

Wow comma I like this exclamation mark very helpful period
The only thing that I didn apostrophe t understand was the last part period

'The aim is to take the previos person apostrophe s statement comma whatever it may be comma and re punctuate it period Then either continue the statement previously made comma or write your own period Have fun exclemation point'
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:27 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Ooooh comma you used quotation marks exclamation point :P

Actually comma I don apostrophe t understand the first sentence of the part you quoted either period But I apostrophe m gonna try and go with the flow here period how about some lovely jibberish question mark dkfhaklfalkhfklnvawuiehdladjn see question mark No punctuation exclamation point

Also comma Qi comma you have loads of spelling errors period

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:02 am
View Likes
Bobo says...

Now we just need to get zel in on this comma eh comma Qi question mark But I also didn apostrophe t understand what you meant by the aforementioned statement period Do you mean we change the punctuation of the previous poster comma or what question mark

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:12 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

I hate this period I mean really comma what is the use of this activity question mark Admitedly comma it apostrophe s rather fun but period period period full stop Yeah.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

35 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:53 am
View Likes
Poppi says...

I still don't understand what period means full-stop This is very confusing full-stop I may go and write a telegram instead full-stop full-stop full-stop
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:58 am
View Likes
Emma says...

My head hurts full-stop

35 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:06 am
View Likes
Poppi says...

Another friend of the full-stop exclamation-mark

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:40 pm
niteowl says...

Oh apparenly some people use full-stop to indicate the little dot at the end of a sentence comma which is also known as a period period Ach exclamation point My head hurts exclamation point

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:44 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

Snoink comma the opening quotation mark period period period closing quotation mark is called an opening quotation mark ellipse period closing quotation mark Full-stop must be what they call the period in the U period K period or something period Haha comma I keep wanting to punctuate my written punctuation period

35 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:20 pm
View Likes
Poppi says...

We have no periods in the Britain full-stop
That came out wrong but I hope you know what I mean full-stop

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:33 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Let apostrophe s just accept that the little dot is called either a full-stop or a period and go on with our lives come ok question mark Go ahead and use either period

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling