z

Young Writers Society

What would your Character do?

Reviews: 2
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm
View Likes
Ebil2 says...

Okay here's how it goes: Your character (You can choose whomever) has just had something slipped into his/her/it's drink. Because of this they are turned into an animal (any animal of your choosing). Luckily they only stay in the form for 72 hours. What would he/she/it do in that 72 hours.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am
View Likes
Juniper says...

Hey, Ebil!

I'm assuming this is similar to the Character Answer Game. If you have something different in mind for this game, let us know here; if not, please use the character answer game thread for this, okay? :)

Thanks,

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am
Ebil2 says...

springrain wrote:Hey, Ebil!

I'm assuming this is similar to the Character Answer Game. If you have something different in mind for this game, let us know here; if not, please use the character answer game thread for this, okay? :)

Thanks,

June

Oh sorry bout that, I didnt see that, honest mistake

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm
View Likes
Juniper says...

No problem at all! So, I'm just going to lock this, and you can use the other thread. ;) Thanks!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn