z

Young Writers Society

What would your Character do?

Reviews: 2
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm
View Likes
Ebil2 says...

Okay here's how it goes: Your character (You can choose whomever) has just had something slipped into his/her/it's drink. Because of this they are turned into an animal (any animal of your choosing). Luckily they only stay in the form for 72 hours. What would he/she/it do in that 72 hours.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am
View Likes
Juniper says...

Hey, Ebil!

I'm assuming this is similar to the Character Answer Game. If you have something different in mind for this game, let us know here; if not, please use the character answer game thread for this, okay? :)

Thanks,

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am
Ebil2 says...

springrain wrote:Hey, Ebil!

I'm assuming this is similar to the Character Answer Game. If you have something different in mind for this game, let us know here; if not, please use the character answer game thread for this, okay? :)

Thanks,

June

Oh sorry bout that, I didnt see that, honest mistake

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm
View Likes
Juniper says...

No problem at all! So, I'm just going to lock this, and you can use the other thread. ;) Thanks!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain