Young Writers Society

Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:15 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hi! I'm Bob!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:38 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Now, this story is going to be bad. However, I advise you to keep reading.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

r4p17 wrote:Everyone has a right to my opinion!

oh dear. xD
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

179 Reviews

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:18 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Be careful or be roadkill --Calvin the Bold

- The End
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:00 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Ask not why I wrote this book in the first place; ask yourself why you are still reading it.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:31 pm
View Likes
Aley says...

So like, this one time, I had a dream, and it totally doesn't matter, but like, I thought I'd share it with you because it was kinda nuts.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm
keystrings says...

Hi, welcome to the diary of the best and most fabulous person ever to have inhabited the universe: me, also known as the person who everyone is super jealous of because of my awesomeness.
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

179 Reviews

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:58 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

This story is rated M. But you know, it is very intriguing so you should love it!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:12 am
godlypopo says...

Well. Here you are. I was running down a hill. Hills... oh how I never new that my sister was going to die on this hill and come back as a ghost at the end of this extremely long-winded story. Anyway, I was running down this hill...
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:24 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

It was all a dream, but that's not all.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 am
Burrow says...

Hello, welcome to hell. Son, you belong.
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:16 pm
godlypopo says...

Don't read this book!
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:19 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

If you're reading this ... hold on a chapter; I need to take a shower.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:42 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

If your reading this your name has been registered by various officials around the world and within 24 hours someone will come attempting to steal all of your organs to sell on the black market. If you are forced to run away while reading this book in the store before buying it, don't worry, the one sent to hunt you for your organs will cover the tab! The rest of this book is blank so that you can write down your experiences trying to survive. Have fun!
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 pm
StarrySkies says...

"I took a bite of pizza. And chewed it. And chewed it some more. For longer than was strictly necessary in polite conversation, I let my sticky saliva dissolve, my shining, sharp teeth mash, the bite of warm dough and tomato sauce."

- That's my attempt. . . Doesn't even compete with some of the genius on this forum though :P
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful and mysterious lights pass over us while we all pretend to sleep.
Welcome to Night Vale

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin