Young Writers Society

Explain this picture

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

I found this picture on the internet. As it states itself, it appears to be unexplainable. Use your imagination and uber writing skills to describe how this picture came to be.
Attachments
unexplainable.jpg
unexplainable.jpg (63.23 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm
View Likes
Hotaru-Kun says...

No that's easily explained, it's a sweatshop heist gone wrong. :P

OR

A new James Bond movie. I can just see it now. Child labour is not enough. Hmm...
Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see, if that fails... Just listen to Cher.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 am
~Excalibur~ says...

I have like three thousand better ones in my 'rofl' folder. My favorite ones are the insane writing papers turned into teachers, with the corrections on them and finding the point at which the teacher mentally breaks down and gives up.

The Walt Whitman one was pretty good, but I used to have a 6 page biography one that made such outrageous claims that I was laughing the whole way through and wondered if doing drugs seriously results in that 'imaginative' quality of said papers.

No matter how hard I try, I could never come up with something so odd. Not posting them because they are not elusive and are clearly R rated for swearing and stupidity.

This picture though?

UPS truck made delivery of a wedding gift, backed up and went down the cliff. The guy is holding up the wedding gift he is going to give and laughing about the resulting scene behind him.

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 am
View Likes
rheiyapot says...

that really screwed my mind. LOL!
i love you.. you hate me.. you're in love but not with me.. and my heart turn pieces and scatter cause of you.. when will i be happy too??
(new barney's song)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:24 pm
View Likes
velvetnight1313 says...

Well it's obvious what happened here...

That guy just finished getting married, when a UPS guy showed up at his
wedding. The UPS man told the guy that he had a deliver for him in his truck.
So the guy and the UPS man went to the parking lot when they were abducted
by half human mermaids. The UPS man and the guy woke up in the back of the
van confused.

The guy asked the UPS man, "What's going on? I need to get back to my wedding!"

UPS guy responded, "Well, were being abducted by mermaids, who said their going
to take us to their home in the river, because we stole their cooking device. But it's
actually yours."

The guy snatches the cooking device (not really sure what it's called) and says,
"NEVEEEEEEEEER!!!!"

Because they're such bad drivers, the mermaid people park right on a hill next to the
river and open the trunk to the van. The guy jumps out, flying in the air, doing a karate
kick, hitting one of the mermaids.

The guy then tells the other mermaid, "You'll never get my delivery alive!!!!"

That mermaid falls in the water. The other mermaid is thrown in the water by the
UPS man, and swims away screaming. The UPS man called the police and they got there
right away. Now the police and the UPS man are waiting to see if the mermaids are going
to come back so they could lock them up in a Top Secret Underwater Jail in the Arctic
Ocean, eating nothing but ice. Mwahahahaha.....

The guy took this picture to show his wife the adventure he just went on... and if the
mermaids come back to show them his new cooking device
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:38 am
View Likes
LowKey says...

*claps*

I'll go with Velvet's story.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 am
View Likes
200397 says...

Uh. Okay.

*ahem*

This nice young fellow in the tux just got dumped by his prom date because she thinks he has a goofy face. And he was just so bummed out that he went out on the street and sat there thinking.

Then he got angry, and he decided to take his fury out on a passing UPS truck (what can Brown do for you?) And he's so enraged that he tears the back door off of the truck and grabs the first thing he sees - a sewing machine for old lady . . . Hilda (?) down the street. And then he laughs crazily (Mwahahahahaha!) and scares the poor UPS driver into fits. At which point the old man drives the truck off the road and up a hill and into a tree.

The police come along and restrain the ancient truck driver, because he's trying to get at the punk tux kid, but the cops say there's no way the kid could have jumped on a moving vehicle, torn the side off, and stolen a sewing machine.

So the corny kid in the tux walks away, his face smug, to show off his shiny new sewing machine to his ex-prom date.

The end.

yeah.

~Sunny

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am
View Likes
Bittersweet says...

*raises hand*

I do believe I have most logical explanation. Ahem.

A group of bad boys at high school had always enjoyed pranking the old grumpy teacher Mr. Robson. After finding out that Mr. Robson was a UPS deliverer when he wasn't being a teacher, they devised a very risky and rather foolish plan. They would order a birthday gift, the sewing machine, for ol' Johnny's mom (awe). They timed it so it would arrive on Prom Night, a day when Mr. Robson would be working at UPS. They specifically asked for Mr. Robson to deliver it. As the boys got ready for prom, Mr. Robson came to deliver the package. Johnny here pretended to look out the window. "Mom!" he cried. "My teacher's at the door to talk to you about my... failing grades." Surprised, his mom ran downstairs and opened the door. Meanwhile, Johnny sneaked out the back door. He knew his mom would keep Mr. Robson talking for a long time. There, he found all of his home boys ready to push the UPS truck into the ditch. It took some work, but they were hidden from the view of any of the neighbors or Mr. Robson and Johnny's mom. Finally, they got the UPS truck down. The prom kids scattered, and Johnny ran back inside through the back door. He came into the front room, straightening his tie and greeting Mr. Robson warmly. Then he looked out the window and gasped. "Mr. Robson! Your truck!"

And thus, the scene we see.

*bows*

-Holly
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:21 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

Bittersweet wrote:They would order a birthday gift, the sweing machine, for ol' Johnny's mom (awe).

The sweing machine indeed.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 am
View Likes
How2EataRhesus says...

Someone decided to get random with Photoshop.
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

This is so easy.

The UPS driver was doing his delivers, when he was started drumming to heavy metal and went of course. The boy in the picture was on his way to the prom with a sewing machine in case of any rips. When he was walking down the road the truck wane in front of him. The boy quickly sewed together some random junk into rope and saved the UPS man, then tied the truck down. And he is being honored with the prestigious double know award, which is a sewing machine made of pure gold on the insides, but looks normal from the out side. And he was getting a photo with it at the scene.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 pm
View Likes
MuffinWriter says...

ITS OBVIOUS.

The guy took his dads car to pick up his date for the prom and had a bad parking experience.

His date- is a clothing designer so instead of a corsette he brought her a sewing machine.

The police just happened to be there as they'd been questioning the old guy about selling drugs.
Why does believe have the word lie in it?

*like the line in my dp? Check out my one poem: "In Repair". I made the dp to match the poem.

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown