z

Young Writers Society

Hero(s)

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 am
Fishr says...

Objective: Write me a short story about the person or person(s) that inspired you, well to be who you are today. Keep in mind, this activity does not have to be related to litertaure specifically. How you go about writing the piece is entirely up to you. Poem, fiction or even some form of artwork, the possibilities are endless.

Reasoning For This Exercise: Well, of course, no one is required to take on my challenge but... On the other hand, are you, yourself, suffering from an acute case of Writer's Block? If yes, then this little activity will help you jump start those braincells.

Where Do I Post? In this thread of course. Why? The purpose is just to have some fun in regaling and just write. Ya know, get those imanginative juices flowing. Thus, there will not be any reviews unless of course you are that curious and post your newfound work in the Lit. Forums. ;)

Deadline? Ha! I'm the most lied back person you'll ever meet. This isn't a contest. Share with us your Hero whenever you're ready. No pressure, no rush.

Whew! Now that's all out of the way, let's see your poems, stories, etc., reflecting your Heros! I'll post mine shortly, probably tomorrow. :) Have fun!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took