z

Young Writers Society

Enrich my writing

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 am
Celeste says...

I am a student and have an inclination towards writing; I enjoy writing on current issues. I’m not very internet savvy and look for some help to enrich my writing. Can you guys help?

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 am
View Likes
Monki says...

:) Absolutely! YWS has so many different kinds of writers. Just post some of your work on here, whether it be non-fiction, romance, action/adventure, horror, whatever. I promise you'll get many people willing to help. xD Everyone's really eager to help everyone else here!

But, as you have probably already been told, we have one major rule here on YWS. We have a 2:1 critiquing ratio. We ask that for every piece you post, you review at least two of someone else's writing. :) It helps so that we don't get so many boards filled up with writing, and no people getting helped!

So, hopefully this answers your question! If you have anymore, feel free to contact me, via PM or e-mail. :)

-Monki
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 am
View Likes
Frankin says...

I keep reading good content in internet and recently visited a site having interesting articles. I think the site address is http://www.articlesofinfo.com . Please try, it may help you.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 am
EmmVeePi says...

I hate to be blunt but "Can you help me" that's not enough. You want something reviewed, that's great. You want to pick up some tips and tricks? I am sure you can find them around here. But we do not have a magic wand, most of all if you want help you must help yourself. With that said if there is anything specific you need help with or just wanna talk feel free to PM me.

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price