z

Young Writers Society

Story Continuation!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 am
dragnet says...

All you do is write one short paragraph. Then, the next person continues the story in their paragraph. BUT...you have to leave off in the middle of a sentance! Here, let me start...

Mark walked up behind me. "Hey!" He said. "I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been? You missed the funniest thing! We were walking down the hall, when Ben walked right into an open locker! Then he tripped into a trash can! And then, when we pulled him out...
Many ask me if I see the glass as half full or half empty. Well, I don't know about you, but I see the glass as, WHO DRANK HALF OF MY MILK?!?!?!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 am
Snoink says...

*Moved to Writing Activities*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:58 pm
Ethan- says...

...his head fell off onto the floor! Can you believe it? His head just fell off and rolled on the floor like a soccer ball. Isn't it funny?"
I turned facing Mark who was choking by his own laughter by now and said, "What's so funny about someone losing his head? It's horrific! Are you sure you're okay?"
Between the burst of hysteric laughters, Mark said...
Do cats eat bats?
Do cats eat bats...Do bats eat cats?

47 Reviews

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm
dragnet says...

"Yeah, it was fun. We were kicking it down the hall. IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Mark laughed so hard that his face turned purple. I shook my head. How could he act this way? It was so terrible! I turned to walk away, disguised that...
Many ask me if I see the glass as half full or half empty. Well, I don't know about you, but I see the glass as, WHO DRANK HALF OF MY MILK?!?!?!

12 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 am
Ethan- says...

somehow i was beginning to think it might be fun to kick someone's head down the hall myself. As I hastened my steps trying to flee from Mark and the infectious madness he brought along, a faint thudding on the wall on my left stopped me dead on my track. My heart felt like it was going to explode from my chest because...
Do cats eat bats?

47 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:44 pm
dragnet says...

Ragon was standing there, leaning against the wall, tapping his fist against it. He wore his usual jeans and black leather coat, hung open to reveal awsome biceps. I immediatly started panicing. I hadn't seen him in eight months. What was he doing here? He was supposed to be in Regalin. When, he caught sight of me, he...

12 Reviews

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:40 am
Ethan- says...

raised an eyebrow and produced a sinister looking smile. Ragon flicked his long red hair that poked his eyes to the side, folded his arms and beckoned me towards him. I stood still, glued to the ground, not knowing what to do or what I was going to say to him. While I was busy arguing with myself, I did not realize Ragon had left. The next thing I knew, he was standing beside me and whispered to my ears...
Do cats eat bats?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:17 pm
jenna says...

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" The taunting, playful tone clearly present in his voice sent a spine-tingling chill throughout my entire body. I crossed my arms, not forseeing such a briskness, quickly moving them up and down against my forearms. Hey, friction causes heat right? He eyed me like I was crazy. I should've expected that. As he shook the confusion off of his face, he shifted his features to form the usual flawless masterpiece, drawing me in so that I couldn't take my eyes off of his for a second. My heart skipped a beat, and I begged it not to. This could not be happening again. I could not feel this way about Ragon Wilson. Not after what happened the last time. It had been eight months ago when...
"Face the sun and never see shadows again" <3.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:26 am
Winter's Twelfth Night says...

I had first seen him. I was in London with my cousin Elizabeth. I remember the day that we met him far too vividly. Elizabeth had decided that she wanted to see the Tower of London. It was an awful day for sight seeing, as the sky was littered in clouds that threatened rain, but I didn't object. The whole history of the Tower fascinated me. When we arrived at the Tower, it was early evening and the sun was just beginning to set. We waited in line at the tourist's entrance, and by the time we were admitted into the Tower the sky had grown dark and the air was chilly. I had not dressed properly and began to shiver as we walked into the old fortress. After wandering through the Tower for fifteen minutes or so, we entered a long, dimly lit corridor. An empty corridor. That was when I first saw him. The image of him leaning against the ancient wall, his eyes staring straight into mine, was permanently etched into my mind. He was looking directly at me, as if he knew me. Those dark, mysterious eyes drew me to him as if he was a magnet. I walked toward him, staring into his eyes the whole time. Soon I was no more than a meter away, and I finally found the strength to tear my eyes from his and look down at the marble floor. I realized that Elizabeth was not behind me. She was standing in the dark doorway unmoving, as if she were frozen. I looked back up into the eyes that were studying me. The young man's face held a curious look, and I could see a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. I turned to continue walking, but after only one step I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, and turned around to find the young man's face smiling warmly at me.
"I am Ragon Wilson," he said, his voice soft but beautiful. Then his features changed, and a quizzical look came over his face. "Are you cold?" he asked me. It was then that I realized I was shivering. I laughed weakly and replied...
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be?
Hermione: As merry as you will.
Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS