z

Young Writers Society

Is Selfless People Still On Earth?

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 pm
Emozemo says...

Csn you Rewrite This Small Scene for me?
Because I'm Not A writer.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“Yesterday I taught you Thermodynamics. Have you revised all the laws?” asked teacher to all the students.

Among 62 students in class and almost 1000 in school Aman was not common student. After getting defeated by cut-throat competition, for Head Boy in school cabinet’s elections. Everybody knew him as looser.

“You tell me first law of thermodynamics” Said teacher pointing towards a student in class

There in last second bench Aman and Akil were busy in their own activities. Not taking care of what teacher was saying

“Love cannot be created nor destroyed. But can be transferred from one girl to another” Said Akil in low voice and both started giggling

“Over” Asked Ammy finishing is laugh “Let me concentrate on mobile can’t you see hot stuff is going on”

Listening to this Akil took his book from bag secretly so that teacher couldn’t see. If teacher switches question to him and asks him ho give answer. Secretly hided the book beneath the bench.

Unable to answer the question teacher asked particular student for punishment, to stay in stand up in position in whole lecture. Akil got frightened but Aman still continued with his mobile. Akil started to take a closer look in thermodynamics chapter from thick physics book, if in case teacher asks him for answer.

“Aman Beware! You know this ma’am very well.” Warned about strict nature of teacher “Still mobile in class? Are you crazy ?”

“Don’t disturb me. Cant you see hot stuff is going on.” Said Aman Neglecting Akil’s warning.

Watched teacher approaching towards their bench. Akil hided his book as soon as he can and warned Aman about teacher’s moment towards them.

“Ma’am coming.. Hide it”

Listening to this he Aman got afraid and confused same time. So in hurry he hided mobile beside the book beneath the bench to be on safer side, so that teacher can’t see.

“What you were doing?” Asked teacher watching sudden movement of Aman, which created a scene that there was something strange was going on.

“No.. Nothing ma’am ..”Stammered Aman.

Aman’s stammering gave teacher a sure clue that something was wrong .but she couldn’t figure it.

“Then tell me First Law of thermodynamics.” Instructed teacher.

“Love can…”Aman stopped as soon as he realized what crap he was saying.

“Love..??” Puzzled teacher and in fact whole class. Listening to “love” word in Physics period. That too in this teacher’s period.

Whole class was thrown into laugher by Aman’s act. And teacher shouted students to stop laughing.

“What you were saying?”

“I don’t know ma’am.” Replied Aman with shame on his face which forced him to bow his head down.

Suddenly his mobile beneath his bench started vibrating being in silent mode.

Gurrrrrrrr..
Gurrrrrrrrrr..Gurrrrrrrrr..!!!

Aman recognized sound was afraid that even teacher listened it.

“You don’t know? You were in class yesterday right?” Questioned teacher with slight irritated tone.

“Yes..Yes ma’am..”

And suddenly because of vibration mobile started moving with rhythm towards the bench almost falling.

“Then why you don’t know the answer?”

And finally mobile came to edge and fell on the floor

Dhapak!!...
And class in class there was pin drop silent. Quickly Aman tried to grab his mobile nas was even successful till the last movement when teacher saw him picking up.

“What was that sound? What you were picking up? Instructed teacher “show me you’re Hand.”

“No.. Nothing.. ma’am”

“Shut up and show me.. Don’t try to lie”
Slowly Aman Switched mobile from his right hand to left hand behind his back and showed his right empty hand to teacher.

“Show me right hand too.”

And Aman slowly took out his left hand in which he was holding mobile. Whole class was surprised to see mobile in his hand that too in this teacher’s period.
Even teacher was surprised to see mobile in hands of Aman .This time nobody could save Aman.

“Give me that thing” Said teacher with angry tone.

“Sorry ma’am..”

“No sorry. Get out of class and give that thing to me”

“I’m really sorry ma’am” Apologized Aman again.

“Get out of class” said teacher with heavy tone.

“Sorry ma’am First and last time.. Please”

“ Get out and kneel down” shouted teacher with highest angry tone and there was pin drop silence in class. Each eyes of the class were on them

“Don’t waste time.”

Finding apology unsuccessful Aman handed mobile to teacher and started walking out of class with head down full of shame.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hold My Hands..Let's Remember What We Share..
Understand That I know..
You Really Care..
Did You Ever Think of Me ..
As BEST FRIEND..

One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex