z

Young Writers Society

Charecter Scenarios

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Ok there may be a thread like this and I made it for myself too because I need to do some serious charecter developing so I am going to act out one my my scenario's that I wrote for my self and then I shall post one, each person can post a senario after they have written theirs. Make sure to act it out the way your charecter would and try to pick your favorite charecter. For mine I shall be usuing Christine. From Less Than Perfect.

The lesson was getting boring. Way to boring to hold my five minute attention span. And that is when I started thinking about Salem’s Lot. I wonder what will happen to Susan and Ben when Floyd finds out. Did Ben really see the dead dude hanging? When are the gosh darn vampires going to come in? And my mind just drifted from there.
“Christine, can you repeat what I just said?” Crap.
“Uuhhh, cartography is the art of map making?” I answered slowly nibbling on my bottom lip.
“You would have been correct if I had asked you that question five minutes ago.”
“So that’s not what you said.” Came my brilliant reply. Not a question, more of a statement.
“Nice observation Sherlock!” hollered one of the boys in the back, this was followed by whoops of much underserved laughter.
“In the future please pay attention miss Dawlry.” Typical Mrs. Touend behavior. God, I hated her goose voice. But despite my normally sarcastic behavior I could feel heat emanating off my oval-shaped face when I held my palm a few inches away from it. Right in front of Caleb too, god why did I hate to look like a total idiot only in front of him. And of course, it had been his best friend Brendon who had made the lovely comment. At least Rei wasn’t here. I could thank the good lord in heaven for that.

Scenario: Your charecter trips into their plate of food in the lunchroom infront of their best friend and right in the middle of flirting with a huge crush.
Living in a tower

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 am
Claire.young says...

Scenario: Your charecter trips into their plate of food in the lunchroom infront of their best friend and right in the middle of flirting with a huge crush.

"God Toby, you eat like an animal! Chew with your mouth closed, you're making me feel sick". Toby was seated across from me at our usual spot in the cafeteria, literally attacking his ham sandwich.
"If you haven’t forgotten Maggie, I am part wolf" he answered flashing me a cheeky grin.
"Urgh whatever, come on we're already late for class" I said, picking up my plate of untouched pasta and walking toward the bin on the far side of the room.
"Since when are you itching to be on time for class" he chuckled, licking the crumbs off his plate as he followed me.
Toby was right. I never intentionally was early to class but today I had a motive. William the new addition to the student population was sitting alone at the table nearest the bin. He has the looks of an angel sent straight from heaven, and an air of mysteriousness that had every girl gawping at him. I've never been the type of girl to intentionally stare at a boy, but even I had to get a closer look at this Adonis. As I approached his table I casually glanced in his direction and my breath caught in my throat. Never before have I seen a creature as perfect as the boy seated ahead of me. His head angled down to the table, finger tracing absent-mindedly the rim of his glass. His eyes flickered up to me, black as coals, as a small spark of electricity sparked across his hair. I lost all sense of where I was I couldn't tear my eyes away from his perfect face. I caught the toe of my shoe on the table leg, and in an attempt to catch my balance, completely forgot about the plate of pasta in my hands. Pasta went flying everywhere, most of which landed on me. I fell onto my hands and knees, not daring to look up from the ground.
"Shit Maggie! Can't you walk from one side of a room to another without causing some kind of accident," Toby said cheerfully as he passed, not bothering to help me up as he knew it would only anger me. That was the great thing about having a friend who could read your thoughts; he knew exactly what you wanted.
I sighed and hesitantly raised my eyes. My heart stopped dead in my chest, for there standing in front of me was William.
No! Please let me be imagining this god standing in front of me...
He looked down at me, a bemused expression on his face as he reached out his hand to help me up.
"I don’t need any help thanks," I shot at him. I felt my face turn beetroot as I pushed myself up, averting my eyes from his face. I heard the snickers of students witnessing my torture but ignored them. I had to get out of here...fast. Without looking up, I stormed toward the door, slamming my plate down on the bench as I passed. I could feel William's stare upon my back, but I left the room without a backward glance.

Scenario: Your character is watching a heated discussion between a friend of theirs and someone else, when someone pulls out a knife...

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:01 am
Icaruss says...

"I think we have this game already," Eddy sighed, calmly.

No, seriously, we do.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink