z

Young Writers Society

hehe, Character Q and A

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 pm
Pinktoes says...

Cressa- The Invisibles
Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning?

A: Cressa. I don't know my last name, and who cares about meanings when King Adrastros wants to kill me?

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place?

A: The first place my mother ever took me, our meadow. It was the place she told me she was leaving.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)

A: I can't regret what I did. Now the people know of the invisibles (the ones who believe me anyway). And no. It could get me arrested, dyed purple and forced to work in the Castle. Or they would take my towns water and drown me in it.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why?

A: I'm brave. I can do things without getting nervous and I can inform the world of their presence.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)

A: Letting my mother leave. I need her more than ever now, but I have no idea where she is. She is probably an Invisible by now.
Q: Who's your favorite individual and why?

A: The River. He's clever, and I admire that. But he works strictly for the King, so I cannot bring myself to even thinking about trusting him.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

A: A very long time, I'm not a school person. I never even went to school.

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public?

A: Yes. I am the strong one in my town, and if I cry then we know that something is extremly wrong.

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?

A: Of course.

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry?

A: I tend not to talk anyway.

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?

A: I wish I could.

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?

A: ...no.

Q: Do Q&A's bore you? XD

A: As long as you don't tell King Adrastros anything, I'm fine with them.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:13 am
Sierra says...

I'm going to use both Dane and Larka, because they're more fun together :)

Dane: Damien Turner. I think it means 'to tame'. A lot of people translate that as 'demon-spawn' or something.
Larka: Larka, and I have no idea. Let's just saw it means 'awesome'.

Dane: the house where I grew up. I've never seen my father or any of my half-siblings there. It's very blue.
Larka: I like bridges in the rain. In general.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)
Dane: I regret that time between fifteen and seventeen where I just did what people told me and didn't ask questions. A lot of bad things happened then and I was responsible for a lot of it. No, I will not talk about it.
Larka: I regret nothing.

Dane: My sharp wit and charming. It's impossible to resist. Isn't it, Larka?
Larka: I'm sure. I like my general bad***ness.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)
Dane: I wouldn't let my father take me away. I would've fought to stay with me mom.
Larka: I would have turned and ran the moment I met Adrian.

Dane: myself. Everyone else turns out disappointing.
Larka: I like Dane. Because I can always find him when he hides.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?
Dane: twenty seconds. The answer is 42.
Larka: What? I don't understand . . .

Dane: Only if it's in front of someone I don't want to see me cry.
Larka: Yes. I only cry in deserted basements under extreme circumstances.

Dane: I don't know. I just really don't know.
Larka: Yes.

Dane: Yeah. What's life if there isn't a little brooding involved? I need something to do to fill up my time.
Larka: Only sometimes. I usually try to ignore the problem until I can figure it out.

Dane: I don't know. It was too little, too late and I never really had the chance to figure it out.
Larka: yes. I'm a very physical person.

Dane: No. Is that a bad thing?
Larka: No.

Dane: Yes. I hate Q&A's. Can I go eat now?
Larka: I don't mind them. As long as this transcript is burned . . .
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 pm
Paracosm says...

I love Q&A's! They're so much fun!
Henry Stetson, I don't know. (To be honest, I don't care much either.)
The Sampson's mansion on Raven Hill. It was awesome. I loved the Sampson's, they got me to talking again.
The night I found out about.. *cough*... *splutter*... the train. I wish I had have gone with them, then I wouldn't be in this predicament. (Life that is.) I hate talking about it. My therapist makes me, he says I need closure.
I hate everything about myself, so do I have to answer this?
I wouldn't have tried to end it all back at the hospital. If I hadn't lost my medical license, I wouldn't be stuck trying to scrape up a living as a PI.
Amy Miles. She's my only friend. Back when I wouldn't even move, she drug me out of bed every day and forced me to survive.
Not long, I'm a certified genius. I would tell you how long it takes for them to collide, but I don't know how far apart they are.
I don't go out in public, but I'd be kind of embarrassed.
Yes, and not because I think weak people cry, but it is commonly seen as a weak thing to do. Especially in American culture.
No.... yes.
It depends on the type of affection... *laugh laugh*
About two seconds ago, but those moments are few and far between.
Everything bores me, just like my writer bores my readers.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 am
Bickazer says...

Gonna use the MCs of my latest WIP. Gotta get to know them better!

Elia: My full name is Elia, daughter of Eodir. I don't know what it means. Most people don't give meaningful names.
Zehren: My name is Zehren, my title Shadow-Walker. Depending on my mood, I prefer one over the other.

Elia: Kelomi's house. It's pretty much like home for me, the way my house never has been.
Zehren: It is idiotic to become emotionally attached to a place that might change or be destroyed any day.

Elia: I regret not realizing sooner just how sick Kelomi was. I always went along with her because she said she was strong enough to do whatever she wanted, but...but there's a reason her parents are so over-protective of her!
Zehren: There is no point in regretting the past. You must make do with the hand fate has dealt you, as they say.

Elia: My devotion to my friends.
Zehren: My cunning. You can have all the power and talent you desire, but if you haven't the faintest clue how to use any of it, then what's the point?

Elia: I'd stop Mother from leaving. Maybe.
Zehren: I...would have said no. That one time. Or perhaps not.

Elia: Kelomi. We've been best friends since we were six. She's so brave, so strong, so funny, so daring...everything I wish I could be.
Zehren: I have no desire to answer this question.

Elia: What are trains?
Zehren: If these "trains" cannot be made of any use to me, then I see no point in answering this question.

Elia: Yeah...I wouldn't want to look weak. But sometimes I just can't help it.
Zehren: I never cry, so this question is irrelevant.

Elia: No! It's healthy to express your emotions. I wish Mother and Father would have learned that...*sigh*
Zehren: Absolutely. I detest people who sit around and mope instead of actively trying to change their fates.

Elia: No. I don't get angry very easily anyway.
Zehren: If you get angry, exact revenge. Why waste time brooding?

Elia: Yeah, a lot. It's what friends do.
Zehren: ...from certain people. Perhaps.

Elia: Yeah, just a few weeks ago. I want those days back, so I'll do everything I can to save Kelomi!
Zehren: Never.

Elia: Not really, it's kind of fun to figure things out about myself.
Zehren: Everything I have said on this questionnaire is a lie. Please do keep that in mind.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 pm
tinkembell says...

A: Ember. I don't have a last name, and Ember means nothing really, it's just something I made up when I decided what side I was fighting for. How's devillishly handsome?

A:I have no favourite place. What the Hell would be the point in that? It's a foolish mortal thing.

A: I regret not finding Hell soon enough. All those damned good deeds I did as an Angel.

A: Am I only allowed to pick one? Because there's just so many. There's my charm, my sarcasm, my general likability, my ability to never give up...

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)[/b ]
A: I was going to say that I would of stayed with Eliza so she hadn't of been taken, but then I never would of found what I have now. I would of come earlier to the gates, before th-they... cooked her. Then at least she would of lived.

[b]Q: Who's your favorite individual and why?

A: Myself. Number one rule is trust no one but yourself. Make no friends, only mutual relationships.

A:I have no interest in trains.

A: I don't cry. In public or private. As a demon, it's impossible to cry. It was when I was an Angel. The only time I ever cried was in the 1800's when Eliza's dead body rolled to my feet.

A: Yes. It's a sign of humanity, of emotion.

A:No. I go out and kill the person who made me angry instead.

A: Absolutely not. I despise it. Again, it's a mortal thing.

A: Recently. I was having a conversation with September. She blushes. She's naive. She likes to insult me. I find that funny.

A: Yes. I'm only doing it because I've been forced to.
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 am
confusnow says...

Well, my real name is Ranita. It probably means something all painted pink and covered with frills. Ugh. When I ran, I changed my name to Saiat. That means 'Lost Rock" or something else equally strange and pointless. I mixed two names. It was to prove a point.

The last tree sticking out onto our property from the forest. Probably the memory of choosing my own path contrary to these stupid traditions, and the memory of my brother standing there, pretending he doesn't know I'm there while also convincing Dad that he had no idea I was going to run.

No.

My ability to make the right decision fast under pressure and stress, like when I ran.

I would have thrown the rock harder, and aimed a little lower.

Obviously my brother, Lepokia. Why? Because he agreed with me and saved my life.

Hmm. Depends whether or not you'll please tell me what a train, a track, and what a mph is.

I'm never in public.

Yes.

No, it takes too much time.

I always scratch a goat's ear.

No.

That depends...
We count the bad things in life because it's a number we can manage

We don't count the good things because the number would be too big for comprehension

If I had something to say...
I'd tell someone else.
:)

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm
View Likes
EvensLily says...

Steel Gray... er, ask my dad. Oh, no wait you can't he's dead... Er, I have no idea why i'm called Steel... it's such a stupid name. Yep, I'm looking at you Evenslily.

Er, the best diner in Brooklyn, Flo's Diner. It's because it's the place where I first beat my twin sister at Arm Wrestling and It's the only place not infested by Blessed Amy's, Vampires, Wicca's or Faeries.

Ha! Like I could regret anything, I'm amazing, I make no mistakes.
Me: Steel... tell the truth.
I spit on the truth, but if you insist...Er, it would be beating up my sister's first proper boyfriend. She really liked him, and I kinda ruined the relationship.
Me: And...
Will you go away? And the time where I went all stressy before we went to the academy... happy now?
Me: A little.

I cherish everything about myself. I could not singly pinpoint one thing about me that is incredible because all of me is.
Me: I give up.
Finally.

Not letting that Angelic Invention kill my mother... if only I knew who she was at the time.

Ginger... my girlfriend. She's adorable. Though, my twin sister, Blue is also up there as my favorite individual... though don't tell her I said that.

I'd tell you to bugger off and update my screamers profile.
P.S and very quickly because I'm super smart.

ME CRYING IN PUBLIC? Please... legend has it when I came out of my mother I punched the nurse in the face... WITH ME NOT CRYING!

Yes. An Angel feeds of that sort of stupidity. Do you want to die?

Yes, because I hate people who make me angry. The nerve.

Is this a tick question? If not, of course I do, but with the right girl. I would rather die then have any physical signs of affection with Mimi or someone like that.

Not really... it's been a stressful couple of weeks though... when i'm with Ginger I become a lovesick puppy.

Yes. I have no idea why I'm doing this.
Write and Smile people! X

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:54 am
iEuphoria says...

My full name is Aubrey Veronica Watskin.
Aubrey means "King of the elves." or "King of the little people."
Veronica was chosen by my mother and father, because it was my grandmother's name.

Benji's car, because that was what drove us to our very first date. The car brought us everywhere, on many happy times together that I dearly miss.

A time period in my life that I regret deeply, started the day I went to the park when I was looking Benji. It resulted in a fight, in which when Erica (his biological sister) came over to explain to me what had happened, Benji committed suicide. I lost the one person I have ever truly loved and cared for, because of a stupid misunderstanding. The weeks after I was a wreck, wanted nothing from anyone..

My sense of humor.

I wouldn't have accused Benji of cheating on me..

Benjamin Callaway, because he always has been and always will be my reason to smile.

I failed algebra for a reason.. xD

Yeah, I try and mask my emotions..

Nope, it's a sign of giving sh*t.

Neh, not really.

I used to, and I'm slowly getting over his death so it is growing easier to.

That night Benji and I were looking for my bracelet..

Nope, they take my mind off things.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

A: Atanir, don't know the meaning

A: Her father's garden, the lovely smell.

A: When my parents were murdered and I couldn't do anything to save them. I don't like to talk about it and I don't even know why I'm telling you

A: My ability to tell if people are lying. It's useful to tell if your enemy is lying about not about to have an assassin kill you.

A: I wouldn't have been so rude to Eylania (my dragon) that day on the battlefield

A: Eylania, my dragon, of course. We have a mental link and share our every thought, so it's easy to tell why we are so close.

A: What is a train?

A: I don't know... I might have to try it to find out. But probably, I would

A: Yes, definitely yes, I almost lost our ( me and my dragon's) lives by crying.

A:Yes

A: Only from someone who I like or from Eylania, of course.

A: When we flew from Teirm over the Spine.

A: Not at all. I enjoy a mental challenge and analyzing who I am from time to time.
beep

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 03, 2012 3:32 pm
View Likes
EmmaBrim says...

Okay, I'll just do myself.

A: My full name is Emma Valentine. (not really) Emma means universal which makes sense since I've moved like a billion times.

A: That's hard... I think the previous place I lived in. Once I accidentally sprayed pepper spray in my room and the everyone had to go outside because of coughing. *True Story*

A: I have many regrets, I can't really place my finger on one regret I really regret.

A: I guess I get people to laugh a lot after I have gotten over my shyness.

A: I wish I was in the country I was before so then I could've run away and then... I dunno.

A: My best friend or my dad. My best friend because I can talk to her about anything and never be like ashamed. My dad because we make each other laugh a lot.

A: ohhhhhh-kaaay

A: I never cry in public. Ever.

A: No, crying is healthy sometimes.

A: Yeah, I guess. Not constantly though.

A: Um... it depends

A: (clears throat and coughs.)

Reviews: 4
Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 am
View Likes
SidereaAquila says...

Here's my first narrator from my latest WIP.

Q: What's your full name and what does it mean?
A: Isabelle Charlotte Wright...I have no idea what it means.

Q: Where is your favorite place, and what memories made it that place?
A: The Murdoch house, certainly. I've never been any happier than I have there.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it?
A: I pretty much regret my entire childhood. My parents were not the kindest people, and they (not to mention everyone else) expected me to be someone I wasn't. I finally managed to escape, but I had to drag myself through seventeen years under their rule first. I'll talk about it to Will if I need to vent, but otherwise, I just try to forget it.

Q: What is the one personality trait of yours that you cherish, and why?
A: I'd have to say my objective way of looking at the world, and I think Will would agree. I'm a scientist, so I have to be impartial for my research, but I try to see everything else in an unbiased way, as well. I have been judged for irrelevant things countless times, so I try not to do the same to other people.

Q: If you could go back in time and redo anything of your choice, what would it be?
A: I would try not to jump so badly that night I met Will. He snuck up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, and I was so startled that I spun around and hit him in the face with my book. He likes to laugh about it, but I still feel a little bad for smacking him.

A: Will, by far. He's my fiance.

Q: If two trains are heading toward each other on the same track, and one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, and the other at a constant speed of 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?
A: It depends. If this is a math problem, I can give you the time and position of the collision in about thirty seconds. If it's some philosophical thing, though, I'm going to need a little more time.

A: Not guilty, really. I've never cried in public, but I'd probably feel more embarrassed than guilty.

A: No, crying is a way of dealing with your problems without smacking people.

Q: Do you tend to brood about things that make you angry?
A: Most definitely. I'll sit and stew until I can either talk to someone about it, or take out my anger on whatever made me angry.

A: From people I like, yes. From people I don't like, not so much...

A: Yes, last night.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I'm playing Rayah! She's my favorite.

------------

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Rayah Rosie Sparx- How should I know? I don't stalk myself...

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place? Uhh... Hawaii. That's where I had my first kiss <3

:*sigh* Well...I was in third grade and I just figured out I had the power of when I sing, all the boys near me fall in love with me. So I was choosen to sing the national anthem at my school and when I sang it, for the next month boys were gushing over me. It. was. Horrible.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why? : I really don't care what people say about me because I know who I am and I like who I am.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience): I would go back and not blow up Russia with Zeus' lightning bolt... (Long story)

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why? : My dad (Posedion). He cares more about me than my mom (Aphrodite).

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?: I don't get this question...

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public? : Nope, I cry almost every day for no reason. :smt003

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness? : Nope. As I said, I cry every day or no reason adn I still kick butt. 8)

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry? : Sometimes. Or I just let it out and destroy the whole place.

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection? : I would rather not say... :wink:

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?: Yeah. I was high and giggly though.

Well...It was kinda like a quiz so maybe. *Shrugs*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue May 22, 2012 8:24 pm
yubbies21 says...

Astereniya, character in the "Something in the Mist" SB

A: Astereniya. Made it up myself because my parents abandoned me in the forest when I was 8. Have absolutely no clue of the meaning, yet.

A: The hollow tree in which I called my "Home" for nearly ten years. No memories, it's just the only place I've been for a long time.

A: When my parent's abandened me in the woods no duh! I mean, I was only eight! I hate talking about it. Why am I even talking about it to you? Leave me alone!

A: My ability to tell if people are lying. It saved my life on many occasions.

A: I would have set out on my quest as soon as the mist settled in.

A: I have no person to love. I have lived in complete isolation for the longest time.

A: Uh...one question. What is a train?

A: Cry? I never cry. Anyway, I'm never in public places, so this question has nothing to do with me.

A: Only weak wools cry

A: Yes. I never forget when people wrong me.

A: What is that? Explain it to me again. Oh, it's been so long since I've seen the face of another human

A: I think it was the day before my parents abandoned me, though I'm not entirely sure.

A:Yes, I have no time for this! I need to go and hunt right now if I want to eat before dark.
beep

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 am
SidereaAquila says...

Will, from Isabelle's story.

Q: What's your full name and what is its meaning?
A: William Henry Murdoch. I don't know what it means, and I don't have the time or the patience to figure it out.

Q: What is your favorite place, and what memories made it that place?
A: Oh, no, I have to choose one? There are so many... I'll say any one of the ships I've been on--with Isabelle or my family, that is.

Q: Is there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it?
A: I don't have any huge regrets... I suppose I could have been less awkward around Isabelle at first. I don't know.

Q: What is one personality trait of yours that you cherish, and why?
A: This is going to sound contradictory, but I'm going to say my selflessness. In my profession, you can't afford to get caught up in thinking only of yourself.

Q: If you could go back in time and redo anything of your choice, what would it be?
A: That's a toss-up between falling asleep at the observatory, and not ducking in time when Isabelle swung that book at me.

A: Isabelle. No question there. She makes me laugh, and...well, frankly, she's amazing.

Q: If two trains are heading toward each other on the same track, and one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, and the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?
A: A little longer than this. (Laughs)

A: Only if it causes some sort of commotion.

A: No, I think trying to hide it is a sign of weakness.

Q: Do you tend to brook about things that make you angry?
A: No, I find it incredibly difficult to stay angry for extended periods of time.

A: As long as they're not publicly embarrassing.

A: Yes, last night at dinner. I scared a few people with my stories, and that's always funny...

Q: Do Q & As bore you?
A: Not if they're fun!
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:52 pm
crmcgill says...

Spot Conlon- Stop the Presses
A: Me name's Patrick Conlon. Most guys call me Spot. Patrick's pretty common for an Irish Catholic. Me mates called me Spot when I first started sellin papers. I was wearin a spotted shirt. Listen, ya ain't tellin nobody bout me real name, yeah? If ya do, I'll have to beat ya.

A: Brooklyn, New Yawk. Dat's da place where I is da leader o' da newsies. Dat's da place where I met me girl. Brooklyn comes before ev'rythin in me life, even me girl. She's runnin at a close second. But don't tell her!

A: Well, I tells me mates dat I don't regret nothin. But I regret da time I ran away from me folks. I was bout 8, with five little brothas and sistahs, and me parents couldn't feed us all. I ran away so dat dey wouldn't have ta feed me. I'se always wondered if dey miss me.

A: I like dat I'm payin me own way. I'se sixteen years old, and I pay for me own food, clothes, lodgin, and me poker debts. I ain't no bum! Nobody tells me what ta do, cause I'm da one tellin others ta do stuff!

A: I'd redo da time I met me girl, Kathleen. I was part o' dis bare-knuckle boxin gang a year ago, an I got dis challange from a guy in Manhattan. I'se tellin ya, Kathleen looked like a boy in those knickers! I'se real sorry dat I beat her up. I never woulda if I knew dat she was a girl. I'd redo it so dat I could see who she was before I slugged her in da nose.

A: I really like me girl. She ain't like da other girls who're quiet and don't got no backbone. Me girl sells papes wit da best o' dem, havin learned from yours truely. She's da only one who ain't afraid ta tell me like it is. Plus, she da only person I know that's beat me at Blackjack. Dat girls a little ball o' spitfire, I'm tellin ya! Plus, she can take a punch.

A: Uh, sorry, I ain't never been ta school. Da only math I know is dat 100 newspapers are 10 cents more den dey used ta be, and I can't afford dat.

A: I don't cry. Ever.

A: Yea. Girls is allowed ta cry though. Me Brooklyn boys all got feelings o' steel. I'd thump 'em good if I ever caught dem cryin!

A: I don't brood. I go beat up da person dat made me angry. Most people know not ta mess wit me anyways.

Q: Do you enjpy physical signs of affection?
A: Yea, I like it when Kathleen hugs me an all dat stuff. Don't like doin it in public, though. Me mates like ta make comments.

A: I laughed da other day when we was readin da papers before goin out ta sell em. I pointed out a headline bout how people're hailin Teddy Roosevelt for bein a hero. Ya wanna know what me girl said? "He was a hero last year when he charged up San Juan Hill. This year, he's a politician." Ain't she a brick?

A: I thought dat dis was a newspaper interview bout da strike! Whadda ya mean ya ain't from da Times? Even if ya ain't, I don't see why you'se been askin all these questions. Get outta hea, before I thump ya, too!
Open the gates and seize the day! Don't be afraid and don't delay.

To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Just call me Gill!

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered