z

Young Writers Society

hehe, Character Q and A

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 pm
ldsprincess says...

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning?

A: Jezzera Rose Farland. Being an orphan, I made up the last name. But my parents left me a note with my first and middle name.

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place?
A: Assyrion. The fun times and everything I've learned having two people from there make it a blast.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)
A: I should have made an attempt to fix my friendship with someone.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why?
A: My ability to endure, the constent strain makes this trait an importaint one...

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)
A: I'd go back and say sorry to the orphan home director.

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why?
A: *laugh* Well, I love them all but Wedge's quiet personality has always been refreshing.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

A: You wouldn't even get to finish before I'd be gone....

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public?
A; Only if in front of my band...

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?
A: Only when done with no reason.

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry?
A: No...
Ramoth: YES!

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?
A: It depends....

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?
A: Yesterday...

Q: Do Q&A's bore you? XD

A: Only if the questions are boring...

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am
Twit says...

The Raven, and if you can't tell what that means I may have to call an ambulance.

London. Family memories. It's kind of cute, actually.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)

Who, me? I never regret anything!

My ability to annoy, to talk at a hundred miles an hour and to hate everyone. And I do know that that's three traits. What can I say? Im just awesome like that.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)

Has to be different? Why should it have to be different? Dramatic effect? Life's not a drama. It's a play, monsieur, a play.

Me. I get along with me so well.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

567 seconds. And a bit.

I don't cry in public. So there.

Depends on who's doing the crying, see?

Brooding's for hens and old women.

Signs of what?

Are we talknig sarcastically or genuinely?

Q: Do Q&A's bore you?

Yeah, throw them out.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:41 am
Carlito says...

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? ((I'm not giving their full names b/c at this point in their story they don't know them b/c they were never told...they are revealed later but I don't want to ruin anything.))
Alana: Um...Alana is all I really know...I have no idea why I was named Alana...it's tough I guess.
Eli: My name is Eli...I guess cause it sounds tough.
Face: My name is Face...the only real reason I can think of is cause I have a pretty face.
Alana: *smirks* Yeah right.

Alana: Definitely Japan, cause I went there a couple months ago and won the World Championships in martial arts, finally beating the Japanese. *smile*
Eli: Yeah, I'd have to agree on Japan. I was part of that world team and it was amazing. I got fourth.
Face: Japan. It was sweet being able to beat them. I got third and I am so beating Yukio this year!

Alana: Um, I can't think of one right off the bat...maybe when I was really young and I let people's comments get to me when they said I wouldn't be a good fighter and so I pretty much just sucked and didn't work that hard. I wish I would have worked harder.
Eli: *thinking* It's hard for me to think of one cause I typically try to live without regrets, um... *thinking* ...yeah, i don't know.
Face: Yeah, I typically don't live with regrets either so I can't really think of one.

Alana: My persistence. All through my life people have told me I can't, so my main goal is just to prove I can.
Eli: My good-heartedness. I try to be good to people, even if I hate them I usually try to be as civil as possible around them. I kind of sucks cause it makes it harder to hate people enough to want to fight them but being nice can pay off.
Face: My coldness. By distancing myself from other people I don't form strong bonds which makes it easier to fight them.

Alana: Geez, um, I think I would go back to when I was about six and I fought for the very first time, I wish I would have prepared myself mentally more so I wasn't so terrified. That would have greatly boosted my confidence and possibly have made me a better fighter.
Eli: *thinking* This is hard too. Um, I think I would learned how to read my opponents better. If I could have mastered this faster I could have been a much better fighter.
Face: I would have trained harder for Worlds this last year and studied Yukio's fighting style more so I could have beaten him.

Alana: No question, Monty. He was the best in the sport and he paved the way for everyone that came after him. He inspires me and makes me want to be even better.
Eli: I would also say Monty. No one can compare to him and he's just such a great learning tool. Every time you watch a tape of him fight you can pick up something new. He's a very inspiring person.
Face: Master Lain because he has trained me to be everything I am today. Without his support and guidance I wouldn't even be here right now. Everything I do, I do because of him.

Alana: Yeah, I don't do math. Math is school and school is boring. I'd rather go train.
Eli: Ditto.
Face: Yeah, I had you till the speed crap came in.

Alana: Um, I don't think I've ever cried in public.
Eli: Yeah, me neither.
Face: I don't think I've ever cried in my life.

Alana: In 9.5 out of 10 cases. Yes.
Eli: Yeah. Pain makes you strong.
Face: Totally. Crying does nothing.

Alana: Not really, I tend to just fight the person that pissed me off.
Eli: Usually I fight the person but if I can't then maybe I'd brood. It's better to just get things out though.
Face: In 99% of the time. No. Fight the dude. Duh.

Alana: Typically when other people are doing it, I think it's kind of gross, like when they go way overboard. But, affection is pretty much banned at my academy so I don't really know first hand.
Eli: Well...we can't have romantic relationships at the academy so I don't really know...
Face: Never really experienced it so I don't know. Probably not though.

Alana: Well a lot of Eli and mine conversations can end pretty funny so I guess one of those.
Eli: Yeah, talking and hanging out with Lana.
Face: Nope.

Alana: Depends on how good they are. *smile* If it the same questions over and over, yes. This one wasn't that bad.
Eli: Yeah, and the ones that are super long get really boring really fast.
Face: They pretty much all bore me. They take time away from my training.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Maybe says...

I'm going to use three characters from the novel Bella and I are currently writing.

S- Sebastian, though everyone just calls me Seb. I don't think I have a last name...
C- My name is Chronos, which means Time. My nickname to those who know me is (The) Crow.
N- Nathaniel. What is it to you?

S- The lab. Because I've lived there for a long time now and feels more like home now than home even does.
C- The past. Because the bad memories I have now can be forgotten.
N- Pfft, like I'd tell you insignificant mortals.

S- Not really, no. Except maybe fighting with Aly. She always wins anyway, though.
C- Yes. I regret letting things get this bad when I could've stopped it.
N- I regret nothing. What is there to regret? I was born, and that made the world all the better.

S- I like the fact that I can cause trouble without getting in trouble. Even with Chronos.
C- Leadership. It's important, is it not?
N- I'm naturally intimidating.

S- I'd go back and re-watch the very first airing of the Simpsons.
C- I'd stand and fight.
N- I'd find the cowards before they went into hiding.

S- My sister, Aly.
C- My twin.
N- Myself.

S- Pfft, that's easy.
C- Umm...Sebastian? Answer the question.
N- I'd just blow the trains up. Or sit off the side the laugh as they collided.

S- Nah!
C- It depends. Very rarely though.
N- I don't cry, period.

S- No, not really.
C- Again, it depends.
N- Yes.

S- I'm not really one to get angry easily. And even then, no, I don't brood.
C- No.
N- No, I'd just order an execution.

S- Hugs all around!
C- It depends who it's from, and when.
N- No.

S- Sure can. I played a particularly good prank on Chronos and Jordan about a week ago.
C- Last time I saw my twin.
N- I do, but if I told you I'd have to kill you too.

S- It gets me away from my work for a bit, so no, not really.
C- I've got better things to do, but they're not so bad, I suppose.
N- Yes. I have no idea why my author is making me fill this out. I've got plenty better things to do with my time.
Last edited by Maybe on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 pm
xxfourthelement says...

A: Zoe Mariah Lee. I don't really know what it means - I think the author may have just been amused. But my last name is kinda like Bruce Lee, and I'm a rockin' martial artist, like him. So maybe that has something to do with it. Although I totally have no idea where my first name came from.

A: My favorite place is the park I used to play in when I was younger. My dad took me there a lot, before his accident.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it?

A: Not really. I don't really regret stuff.

A: Um, I guess it's that I love a lot. I love my friends to death. I like that because it helps keep me sane, especially after my dad died. My mom doesn't really care about me that much.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be?
A: I don't think I would...

A: Gotta be my daddy. I love my daddy. He's awesome.

A: Wait - what?

A: I don't feel guilty - I just don't cry in public.

A: Not really, but it's not for me.

A: Brood? Me? Hahaha!!!!!!

A: Ohmigosh. I hug EVERYBODY.

A: Uh, yeah! Definitely! It was today. This afternoon. At three. When I saw my best friend squirt himself in the eye with an energy supplement. Hahaha.

A: Ummmmmm, no. I love quizzes!!!!!

[A/n: Zoe's a tad perky.]
"...I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Sometimes I can stop laughing before people start edging away and talking about soothing drinks." - Lord Raould of Goldenlake and Malorie's Peak

Free Reviews

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm
Bickazer says...

Louis Orson and Alexander Jonathan Finley IV speaking (LO as of the first novel, AJF as of the second novel):

LO: Louis Orson. I don't know what it means, and I don't really care. That's trivial stuff.
AJF: Alexander Jonathan Finley IV, and yeah, I'd prefer it if you call me by my full name. Well, "Alexander Finley" is okay, but I'm definitely no "Alex" or "Al", got it? I was named after my dad, the third Alexander Jonathan Finley, of the long line of Finley vineyard tenders.

LO: My abandoned house, in the middle of the suburbs. I've spent many years training under my mentor, and creating codes here. It's home.
AJF: Nowhere in particular, but I'll tell you where I don't like--damn Sunturn Magic Temple. I hate this stupid magic school, and I hate magic in particular. So what if I can do it, it means nothing to me. I'm gonna be a singer!

LO: I regret not having been able to know my mentor better. The guy taught me everything I know and I don't even know his name! I did ask him when he was wasting away, but he just smiled and told me "The First Genius, of course". Damn idiot, he never gave a straight answer if he could help it. And no, I don't like to talk about to anyone except maybe Peter.
AJF: The deaths of my parents. Well, sure, I was only five--but I should have done more than run and scream. That was the day everything changed--the day the Finley Vineyard burned down, the day me and my brother became orphans, the day we got plunked into goddamn Sunturn Temple. If they hadn't died...I would have stayed on the vineyard. I would have had Mom and Dad with me, and they would have encouraged my dream...this isn't something I talk about, mind you.

Q: What is one personality trait of yours that you cherish and why?
LO: My sense of humor, intelligence, and hey, arrogance. Screw hubris, you can never have enough confidence in yourself.
AJF: My singing ability, and the fact that unlike everyone else in this damn temple and certainly more than my brother, I've got an actual ambition and I'm working to achieve it!

LO: Nothing in particular. I would say I'd like to have found out my mentor's name, but since you said it has to be different...there isn't anything else. Having too many regrets is bad for the health, y'know.
AJF: Why the hell did I have to show the scouter from Sunturn that I CAN do magic, as pitiful as it is? I shouldn't have, I should have pretended not to. Then I'd be able to go to a normal school and be more free to pursue my dream. Hey, you can't fault me. I was only ten!

LO: Peter Corseley, absolutely, without question. Don't tell this to him but--I really do care about the guy. I don't know what I'd do without him.
AJF: Well...look, he'll kill me if he knows, but...I'm gonna have to say my brother Byron. What? He's younger than me, and it's natural for the older to protect the younger, right? Oh, what the hell, I'll shut up now.

LO: Why the hell are the two trains traveling on the same track in the first place, and heading towards each other? What a bunch of idiots the railroad managers must be, seriously. So inefficient, just like this bumbling New World Order!
AJF: I hate math almost as badly as I hate magic.

LO: I don't cry, let alone cry in public. I'm not a damn crybaby.
AJF: If something really horrible happened to me, then...I probably would. But I don't know. I don't cry that much. I prefer to yell, gets the point across much better.

LO: See answer to previous.
AJF: In some cases, it's healthy to have yourself a good cry, but you shouldn't do it too often.

LO: Brood? Nah! Either I live or let live or I'll try to change things. Where's the fun in brooding when you can just laugh at what makes you angry?
AJF: No, I don't brood! I'll just write a song about it and scream it at the top of my lungs at four in the morning in the middle of the temple courtyard. Hey, gotta make my talent known, even if everyone at this school doesn't appreciate it!

LO: From Peter.
AJF: If she's hot. And I wouldn't mind my fans grabbing me and cheering all over me when I'm done with a concert. It'll be a sign of my success!

LO: I laugh all the time, really. At Peter, at the New World Order, at my idiotic androids...but hmm. There really hasn't been a time when I could laugh and really enjoy myself.
AJF: Sure! The look on Professor Elhaus when I laughed at him instead of prostrating myself before him and begging forgiveness for "disrupting the order and sanctity of the Temple" was PRICELESS! I wouldn't trade that for anything.

LO: Yes, damn it. Finally you ask. These things are so idiotic and inane; hey, I've got better things to do than yack about myself all day long. Time to get programming!
AJF: No way! One day in the future, when I become a famous singer, I'll tell the interviewers things that'll make their heads spin! I can hardly wait.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 am
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

Oh I just had to try this for Marcus and Annie (My NaNoWriMo characters).

M: Marcus Torin Connelly. No meaning. My parents just liked it.
A: Adrianne Jane McKendrick. My Mother's name was Jane and my dad liked the nickname 'Annie'.

M: Annie's brother's house in Old Champlin. Her family reunions at Christmas are... interesting.
A: Old Champlin Park. Twig and I would have the greatest time thowing snowballs at eachother, growing up.

M: When I first joined ETHER and was the worst soldier Annie could've trained. Annie loves to bring it up.
A: No. Anything that happened, happened for a reason.

M: Girls love a guy who listens. *smirk*
A: I'm stubborn. Interperate it as you like.

M: I would've done something to save her friend. That way, Annie would smile a lot more.
A: If anything was changed, the present would be a lot different, in ways I wouldn't want it to be. But, I probably would have been a lot more open after my dad died.

M: Annie. I love the look she gets when she tells me not to call her that.
A: I think it might be Marcus but I'm not really sure why. Heaven knows he's the most annoying person on God's green earth.

M: Please, I knew what you were talking about before you did.
A: Oh dear, my head hurts.

M: Depends on the reason.
A: Totally.

M: Again, depends on the reason.
A: Maybe. Sometimes. Even though it's not.

M: Definitely.
A: Not so much anymore.

M: Sure.
A: Too annoying.

M: Christmas at Annie's. You see, her cousin's tripped on a rag, and one of them hit this plate on the counter and the toast flew off the plate and landed on the cat and well... it was funny.
A: Probably last Christmas.

M: XD? What does X.D. stand for? And no, they don't bore me.
A: -.- For someone so smart, he tends to miss the little things, no? This was fun; we should do this again sometime.

:P
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm
deleted2 says...

A: Jess Madison Parker. Don't think it has a meaning, really, I guess my parents just felt the need to set me up with a name that sounds like something from the middle ages. Madison; I mean... what the hell? Madison. It's gross!

A: My favourite place? The manor, for sure.

A: I think its inevitable for a person to have something they regret, if that's what you mean. Not sure about what "time period that you regret" is supposed to mean, exactly. We're all only human, we all fuck things up sometimes, either directly or indirectly, and otherwise other people fuck things up for us. So sure, I have plenty of things I regret. For example, I regret not being there enough for my mom, after dad and Lesley died. I mean, of course I was only thirteen, and was quite busy consoling Jake and Katy, but still. Maybe if I'd focused more on mom, she wouldn't have married Michael. Maybe things would've been different, and maybe Jake and Katy would've been able to have a normal childhood, and I wouldn't have had to live with the memory of being beaten the hell out of by a grown man. Fucking bastard. Then again I wouldn't have met Jason if it wasn't for Michael, so I suppose that in the end this cloud has a silver lining. To answer the second part of your question; I'm allright with talking about it, but don't find it all that great.

Hmmmm.... My courage? I guess I'm quite brave. I mean... I don't know. I'm not sure, really. I'm generally fine with myself, and there's not really one specific trait that I "cherish".

I'd stop dad and Lesley from dying. Would we know exactly what was about to happen or not? I guess that if I would know everything, I'd save both of them, force them not to go to the park, not to walk right into the arms of that maniac. Otherwise, I'd run faster. I ran as hard as I could, though, with Lesley in my arms, to save her and me. I wasn't fast enough, and he caught up, tripped me, killed her...
I wish I could've been faster, that's all.

Jason, among others. He's rescued me from the hell life once was, and gave me a new family. Not to mention the fact that he is the most awesome boyfriend ever. Also, Jake and Katy, my younger brother and sister. They've been so brave, and they've seen so much, and I'm so proud of who they're growing up to be. No, I'm not done with my list, bear with me for a moment! Jeez, you're the one asking questions. Lynn is also one of my favourite people. She's amazing, she's helped me so much. I owe my life to her, literally. If it wasn't for her I'd be dead, I'd have been choked to death by that fucking maniac of a stepfather I had.

You're talking about an inevitable train crash that's about to happen? Took me about one nanosecond. Seriously, my IQ just dropped five points simply by reading a question so stupid.

Guilty... No. Embarassed? Yes.

Only if it's me crying. When I see others cry, I don't find them weak at all. Just when I cry I feel like it's a sign of weakness. Kind of odd, reall, how my brain interprets things so differently depending on who it is that does the crying...

Yes. Hell yea. Not a good habit, I think, because it just allows the source of your anger to keep you angry for even longer, and therefore whoever or whatever pissed you off wins even more.

Hugs, you mean? Wow. Fancy word moment, or what? Yes, I like being hugged, and I love hugging others. Well, if I know them well enough that is. If it's affection from a person I don't know all too well, then Hell no.

Yes I can. I don't have amnesia.

To be honest... No. I'm usually bored out of my brain when I start a Q&A, so I can't get much bored-er.

That was the main character from my story The Darkness Within.

XxxDo

Reviews: 4
Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:27 am
View Likes
Plushoriam says...

I had to try this with the twins, Saffy and Darius, from Plushoriam.

Saffy: Sapphire Evans. Sapphire is the gemstone of November (we were born in November).
Darius: Darius Evans. Darius is greek for "to possess", but I'm not the type to want everything.

Saffy: School.
Darius: What?!
Saffy: Well sure, we have our best memories there.
Darius: O rly?

Darius: Yeah, entering that Plush talent show.
Saffy: Oh yeah, and you were so scared you ended up..
Darius: Don't say it!
Saffy: *whispers* He peed himself!

Saffy: My intelligence. I don't mean to be rude, but I couldn't see why anyone wouldn't want to broaden their knowledge.
Darius: My generousity. Give, Give, Give, that's all I do.
Saffy: Yeah, you give everyone a headache with that singing!

Darius: Yeah, being born twin of Captainess Brainiac here!
Saffy: HEY!
Darius: Hey, it's ok, I'm only joking.
Saffy: I'd redo my English test in yr 4.
Darius: Oh come on, you were two marks off an A+!

Saffy: Him! He's my twin!
Darius: Her! She's my twin!

Saffy: Exactly 2.2 seconds.
Darius: Train's doing what now?!

Saffy: Not guilty, but really embarrased.
Darius: ...

Saffy: No, everyone needs to cry now and again.
Darius:...

Saffy: Not really, I'm not that hot-headed.
Darius: I only brood about Chloe. For the love of Plush, she is so annoying!

Saffy: Hugs!
Darius: As long as I'm comfortable, anything goes.
Saffy: I can't believe you just said that ¬¬

Darius: Yesterday. Chloe tripped up and fell flat in a puddle. Oh man, classic!
Saffy: I didn't laugh
Darius: Yes you did, you started it off!

Saffy: Not really. It's important to have an opinion and voice it.
Darius: Usually, but this one's been kinda cool.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Christine Francise Dawlry. Flower of Christ. it makes me feel uber religious.
My favorite place would have to be the huge oak tree by Brookshire elementairy. I would just sit there and read my judy moody books and such, quiet, and with no other inddadel to disturb me.
It would have to be when my 'aunt' christine died. Right infront of my eyes. I was only five but now have this totally random fear of peanut m&m's and cant even look at a package with out getting an uneasy feeling of some one wathcing me. Odd, but that would have to be it. I also regret the final words I spoke to my friend back at home. I was in a bad mood about moving and she hugged me good bye and I think I said some thing real touching like "I thought we werent like the rest of the cuddly high school loosers. Ugh!" and shoved her off of me. She was my one and only friend and I had to be a jerk to her before I had to leave. Typical christine.
My sarcastic-ness. I have an attitude where some one could say any thing at all to me and It would appear it bounced back off and I could dish out a smart-alec reply.
I would go back to the day before I moved and hug my best friend back. Not just insult her.

I have no clue what the answer is and it took me about sixty secconds to analize what you said compleatly.
Yes.
Duh. I hate crying. The only time I do is when I am home alone. I wait till every one is gone then have a good cry.
Heck yes!
No. I think it happens too much in realistic fiction books and I hate hugging and kissing and ya. There is only one person I let touch me like that and that is Rei or nathan. But nathan in afraid to touch me for some reason.
Yes. I think that would have been when Rei told me that he found Mimi Force, and when I saw the girl it was just another totally fake dyed blonde looser. I just burst out randomly into laughter and eventually I convinced rei what an jerk she was and how she was no where near as pretty as Mimi Force.

More than an academic algebra quiz baby.
Living in a tower

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 am
Talulahbelle says...

Q: What is your full name and its meaning?
O- "October Louisa Wade, and I'm not sure. I never got the chance to ask."
V- "Valentine Raziel Zephyr Grae. Supposedly its a combination of my ancestors' names."
Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it so?
O- "The pond in the woods. That's were I found the truth."
V- "The same. That's were I found my life."
Q: Was there a time in your life you regret? Do you like to talk about it?
O- "Hmm... I'm not sure. I feel like my life has just begun, yet there are so many things I would change about my past. Oh! I regret trying to cross the bridge when I knew those men were trouble. They were really dangerous and Vallen fought them. He was fine but I fell off the bridge and started a whole chain reaction. Not good."
V- "I regret most of the choices I've made, not in the way that I would choose differently, but in the way that I wish I had gone about them differently. I know, that doesn't make much sense but it would if you knew."
Q: What's one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why?
O- "Oh, I hate questions like that... pass."
V- "My strength, without it I wouldn't be able to take care of anyone, Tobie especially."
Q:If you could go back to redo anything of your choice, what would it be?
O- "Different than the other one? Hmm...Oh, I wouldn't let Vallen try and divert those scientists. Then he wouldn't have gone through such horrible things."
V- "I wouldn't have left to divert the scientists, then I would have been around when Axel was murdered and I could have saved him."
Q: Who is your favorite individual and why?
O- "Vallen, and you couldn't possibly understand."
V- "October, she makes the world beautiful."
Q: If two trains are traveling towards each other ...
O- "I'm not doing any math and I know exactly what you're talking about."
V- "What ARE you talking about?"
Q:Do you feel guilty for crying in public?
O- "Terribly. I try to avoid it at all costs."
V- "I try not to cry period."
O- "Umm... not really but I think it isn't something to let most people see. I mean, my soulmate has seen me cry and I'm not happy about that."
V- "Its a sign of a lack of self-control."
Q: Do you tend to brood about things that make you angry?
O- "Not many things make me angry, but we they do I usually try to do something about it. I'm not a brooding person I guess..."
V- "I...might have...on occasion."
Q:Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?
O- "Oh...he he...yes..."
V- "Of course!"
Q: Can you remember when you last laughed and enjoyed yourself?
O- "When I flew for the first time. It was amazing, despite what was happening before and after that flight."
V- "Like you could remember that! You were asleep most of the flight!"
O- "Vallen, stop messing with me and answer the question!"
V- "Okay, it was probably when Tobie and I shared a bed that first night."
O- "Vallen, now they think we...you know..."
V- "Yeah, and now they know we didn't."
O- "Of course not, but I'm not too fond of being the center of attention."
V- "No, it was kind of interesting."
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

A. Asha LeeAnn. That's easy because that was the name that was sew into my blanket when they found me.
S. Stawrm Claude. My parents think that they're clever naming their kids Stawrm and Rayne. Stupid hippies, but I love 'em.

A. The villa because I can be at peace there especially when Aiden is away hunting.
S. The beach when it's foggy out. I love the feeling of the sand beneath my toes and the salt spray and fog tickling my face.

A. No, I can't regret anything that I did. It's made me who am I.
S. I regret treating my parents like they were trash for the first 15 years of my life, but I don't like to talk about it, and they don't bring it up.

A. My coldness I suppose. I mean if I wasn't as cold as I am I wouldn't be able to live this life.
S. My honesty. If you ask me something, I'll give you the cold hard facts no matter what even if the truth hurts.

A. I wouldn't run away from CPS.
S. I wouldn't tell everyone that my sister was better than I was all of the time just to isolate myself.

A. It has to be Sam. Even though he did this to me I still love him for taking me in.
S. Asha. She is almost like another me. Honest to the point of cruelty, doesn't take anything from anyone, and is very protective of her twin. But there's something wierd about her...

A. Umm...What?
S. That was a dumb question. What do I look like? Someone who gives a rat's ass? Hm...That's what I thought.

A. No, why should I?
S. I don't know how to cry. Seriously.

A. Of course then everyone can see what you're feeling. Your emotions are displayed on front street.
S. Absolutely, if you cry that means you have no sense of self control.

A. Yes, I can hold a grudge for eternity. Literally.
S. Sometimes, depends on the situation.

A. I'm a girl!! Of course I do.
S. No way. Nobody is going to kiss me in public if I have something to say about it anyway. Not even Rayne can get away with that.

A. One and a half years ago when Aiden was still home.
S. Never.

A. Exponentially so. I have no clue why pinkangel is making me do this. So stupid.
S. I've got nothing better to do, so why not?
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

A: Joshua William Carter. Joshua means savior, and I was named William after my dad.

A: Home sweet home. And I guess it would just be the memories of my family. I miss them.

A: Yes, actually there is, it's the fact that I even came on this vacation and got sucked into some alternate dimension thingy that's like Middle Earth!

A: My awesome powers of sarcasm.

A: Oh, bummer. Hm, well if I can't redo coming on the aforementioned sucky vacation, I'd probably change the time when I went and tripped in Bio class and dropped the frog in the jar and it broke and that awful stink was everywhere and she was watching...ugh.

A: Eh...what sort of a question is that? I guess I'd have to say my companions, I've grown really close with them on this journey. Especially Lauren.

A: I'm not on the train, am I? 'Cause if not, then I don't really care. Even if I was, I wouldn't be trying to figure out how many mph it's going, I'd be figuring out how to get off the train!

A: I never cry in public.

A: Dude. You're talking to a guy. Of course it's a sign of weakness!

A: My mom says I do, but I don't know if I'd agree with that.

A: Um...this is kind of awkward. Could we talk about something else?

A: Not exactly, but I know for sure that whatever it was happened before I got stuck in this crazy world!

A: Yes. No. I don't know. I'm kind of always bored. Except for that time when the dragon came after us, though. And the zombies. Yeah.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:11 am
Merlin34 says...

I'll use Merenor.

Merenor Salizonson.As for it's meaning, my parents never told me.

I enjoy the palace of Ciar Nelova and my days swimming in Lake Lanu.

When I sided with the humans against my own race and my parents were killed in the fighting. AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. IF YOU READ THIS I WILL KILL YOU.

I like that I have the ability to show pity, since almost no one else in my race can.

I wouldn't have trained any humans.

Myself. Why? If you know me, you'd know why?

What's a train?

I don't cry. Period.

If the object of a minor infatuation rejects you, yes. If your family was just horribly murdered, no.

Not really.

I don't enjoy affection at all.

Yes. After Lord Cuoden's coronation.

Never had one before. It's interesting though...
http://maxhelmberger.com/
Advice on writing, funny articles, and more.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm
Krupp says...

My name is Adam, and I really do believe my dad was being ironic when he named me that. There's always been a belief that my family is bad luck, and I'm no exception. God's shunned Man. That's me.
Years ago, when I was younger, maybe fifteen. When things with my brother, sister, and I weren't so tense we used to go hiking in the mountains and it was pleasant. We wouldn't do anything. We'd just chill, and everything was good.
When my father became an alcoholic. He gave up on the family, on me, on God, and on life. I don't like to talk about it. There's good reason for that.
I wouldn't know. I guess I'm pretty good at reading people.
I wouldn't have started to quite going to church and give up on religion.
Dad. Well, he was my favorite anyway.
It wouldn't matter really if I'm stuck in between them on the track, would it? I'd be boned.

No one's seen me cry for good reason. I'm pretty good at keeping it private.
I have no idea. It probably depends on the person.
Like you wouldn't believe.
Incredibly. But it can't be rushed or forced. That just makes me think of how awkward it is, and by then I've lost all arousal I might've had.
Not really.

Well this gave me something to do, so whatever.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain