z

Young Writers Society

hehe, Character Q and A

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:45 pm
cosby says...

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning?
A. James Royale. Meaning? Ask my mum. If you can raise people from the dead.

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place?
A. Probably my room. Generally because I live in it...

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)
A. There's lots of times. The main one is probably when I used my magic (by accident) to blast Jake through a brick wall, giving him brain damage.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why?
A. I suppose being able to keep my emotions hidden. Don't ask - it's a long story.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)
A. Being born?

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why?
A. Possibly Gareth.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?
A. As long as it takes you to speak. You are talking about two trains going at two different speeds on the same track going in different directions.

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public?
A. Nope.

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?
A. Yes.

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry?
A. Yes, for a long time. I try not to get angry so when I do, I try to counter-act. As I have said before - don't ask.

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?
A. No, that would be a weakness.

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?
A. When was the last time I laughed?

Q: Do Q&A's bore you? XD
A. No. They make me think more about myself, thus making me more of an independent person.
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm
View Likes
Scion of Fangor says...

Elvria - She who walks with Shadows

My Mind, no one can reach me in my core and because although it is both my prison and the place I have been most free. It is everything I want it to be and nothing I am not.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)

I do not talk of the departed. To speak their names is to blaspheme and to try to take a piece of the dawn into the dusk. I regret it because we where used. Used by the pitiful conundrum of humanity to protect their pathetic existence, thrown away for your survival.

I cherish the fact that although I can be vicious and am a Killer, I can feel. That is it. The ability to feel, the trait that I can.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)
I would not have killed so many. Death is never a solution.

Me, because I know me, I don't try to trick myself. I don't betray myself.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?
As long as it takes me to rip open your mind and gouge the information from your memory.

Crying is a sign of weakness.

Yes

If something has made me angry then I have lost control and am a Danger to the Pack. Do not try to make me angry.

There is no need of affection in the pack. We are fighters, not friends.

Laughing is not needed. Joy is irrelevant.

Why use that Q&A's when you can speak to each others mind in an instant?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:56 pm
Vanadis says...

I'm going to use two characters from the novel I'm currently...trying...to write. Here goes! (This'll be fun!)

S: Sólveig Hognisdóttir. Sólveig is a combination of Norse elements Sól-, meaning sun, and -veig, meaning strength. My second name simply means that I am the daughter of Hogni.
F: The name's Ace Finn; people here in the past just call me Finn. My dad's a big history junkie. I suppose I'm named for the WWII flying aces.

S: My home, although I cannot go there any longer. I remember when Mother and I spent all day laughing together as we did our chores, experimenting with our cooking, making beautiful clothes together. Then at night, Father would come home from the fields and tell me fantastic stories about the times when the gods walked upon this world. Things have changed so...
F: Don't get all sentimental on me, Babe. As for me? I can't say I've stayed anywhere long enough to have a favorite place. I guess, back in the day--well, not *this* far back in the day, obviously--the guys and I used to have this pretty sweet hangout. My buddy's treehouse. One day his girlfriend accidentally burned it down with some kinda mood-setting candle. Bet that ruined whatever mood there was.

S: I...I can't speak of it.
F: Go on, Sólveig. It wasn't your fault. It was his.
S: No...
F: For some reason, she thinks the two years she was abused was her fault. Her father went crazy and killed her mother, and since then it's been hard for her. As for me...well, I regret all the stuff I used to do to try to get myself back on my feet: dealing, stealing, running with the wrong crowds. I should'a known that wasn't gonna help any.

Q: What is one personality trait of yours that you cherish and why?
S: My spirituality. It's all that's keeping me going in these hard times: faith.
F: My sweet-talking skills. Gets me the chicks.
S: Finn...hands to yourself.

S: I would go back and pay better attention when Mother taught me to sew.
F: Well, it seems I went back in time anyway, so who cares? Haha...all jokes aside. I'd make more time for my family and stop skipping classes. Stop making Ma cry.

S: Brynnhildr, the lady who took me in. She'd been nothing but kind to me, and it turns out she taught my mother many things, so in turn, when I learn from Brynnhildr, it's a bit like my mother is still here.
F: How am I supposed to follow that act? Well, I suppose it'd be this sweet little Viking gal right here. She's very considerate and at the same time, knows how to have fun.
S: I'm flattered you think that of me...

S: What's a train?
F: It's a sort of...er...They're going to hit each other and explode in a fireball of death, Sólveig.
S: That doesn't sound pleasant.
F: Nope.

S: I try not to...
F: I don't cry.

S: Of course not!
F: Yup.

S: No, I try not to...
F: Yes you do, Babe. Don't kid yourself. We all do sometimes.

S: I--er--well, I don't really know...
F: She does. She's just being modest.
S: Maybe when it's you...
F: ... *kiss*

S: No.
F: Whenever I'm with you, Sólveig.
S: ...Can I change my answer? When I'm with Finn.
F: Good to know I play second fiddle, Darling.
S: What's a fiddle?
F: Nevermind.

S: No! This was delightful!
F: A bit, yeah.
S: Everything bores *you.*
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 am
Bickazer says...

Ebley and Razhum, the ostensible heroes of The Lawful Scepter.

E: Ummm..don't tell anyone but it's Prince Ebbulon vae-Tenabrae-Marhoun of the Kingdom of Marhoun. So basically I'm a prince. But don't tell anyone!
R: Just "Razhum." It means "reason" in Ancient Ausian.

E: Sunwhale Fort, in Marhoun. Just...I wouldn't want to go back to my kingdom, really; I mean, I left for a reason. But...if there's one place I could go back to, it's Sunwhale Fort. I spent so many days there just watching the sea and the sunwhales and...and...yeah. I do miss it. I do wanna go back. But there's no way I can, not in good faith.
R: The Temple of the Universal Soul. It has been my home for twelve years and I've known no better home.

E: Yeah. Not teling my father that I was going to leave. I don't like to think about it, but even now I can't help but beat myself up over it. Why couldn't I have just stopped by and told him I was going to go? He was already half-dead and now I'm pretty sure I...I mean, I hear he isn't in good health, so if he anything happens to him, I...no, I don't wanna think about it.
R: I have no regrets.

E: I'm open-minded and I like to explore and find new things. Wish I could travel a bit more, but y'know, money's kind of tight.
R: I am very good at meditating.

E: What? Different? But that's the only thing I wanna change! Okay...maybe I should've paid more attention to my studies.
R: I would have greeted Ebley differenty when we first me. I should not have thrown my prayer wheel in his face. Those things are very expensive and I still have not gotten it replaced.

E: Umm...he'll kill me if I say it, but I'll say it anyway. Only you, darling Razhum!
R: No one.

E: Huh? "Train?" As in a group of traveling nobles, or what?
R: What's a train?

E: Uh, yeah, sure...but if I'm really hurt,I...I just...I can't help but let it all out okay? Maybe it's not very manly, but there's no sense in keeping your feelings bottled p!
R: Crying is pointless. If you meditate and let your thoughts drift with the universe, then you'll see your own problems are always petty and mean nothing. So there's neve a need to cry for anything.

E: No! Showing your feelings is a lot braver than trying to pretend them away!
R: See above.

E: I try not to, but it's so hard! Still, no point to holding grudges!
R: Yes. Though I shouldn't.

E: If he gives them to me, yeah! No need to be so stand-offish, really. If you don't act now I'll dump you for the first pretty girl or guy I see! Oh, sorry, I think I got off topic.
R: No.

E: Sure, this morning, when Kann made that joke about the hooker from Eryvata!
R: No.

E: Nah, not really. Though, umm, I don't like that you made me reveal my real name. Still, this is fun and I'd do it again!
R: Yes. I could have been meditating.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 am
Roe says...

Q: What's your full name and what is its meaning?

Elina Lillian White. I have no idea what it means; my mom only chose it because it sounded nice.

Q: Where is your favourite place and what memories made it that certain place?

It has to be the Met. At the opera. I still remember the first time Nate took me there, it was just beyond amazing. Of course, I had never been to such a place, so it probably doesn’t seem as great to a regular Met-goer.

Not giving some people second chances. Everyone deserves a second chance. Unless they’re a murderer, of course. That would be wrong.

I love that I’m shy. I know that might sound weird, but I like how I can judge a person a bit better because I can’t just jump into a conversation. That’s why first impressions are so important to me.

I would have tried to help my brother with his drinking problem. I still blame myself for not doing anything.

Q: Who's your favourite individual and why?

Nate. No questions asked.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is travelling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

Way too long.

Not necessarily guilty, more embarrassed than anything.

Absolutely not. It’s a sign of strength.

I keep all my angry feelings bottled up inside. Which usually end up coming out in between sobs when Nate coaxes them out of me.

I love ‘em.

Just this morning, Nate was playing a song he had written me when we first met. It was quite hilarious.

Seeing as my guitar is in the shop and Nate’s in the studio, I don’t really have anything better to do.
the opposite of peace isn't
WAR
it's
CREATION

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 am
TalaPaulwic says...

I guess Leigh will have to be mah victim.

A: Leigh Branske... I think it means.... Leign Branske.

A: Um, well I've only seen the inside of a ship, so I guess it's my favorite place?

A: Not really, these questions are... pointless.

A: I'm smart, so that way despite being timid people still love me.

A: I'm sticking with YOU'RE stupid.

A: I'd have to say me, since, without me I wouldn't be here.

A: Yeah, without a doubt you're stupid for thinking that I'm stupid.

A: I don't have tear ducts.

A: I don't know, I can't cry.

A: What the..?

A: You mean grabbing my junk? Yes.

A: If I ever did, no.

A: Only when the questions are stupid.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Cspr says...

This is for the lovely Mr. Othan, because he's one of my favorites out of my first novel.

Direnc Othan. My name means 'rebellion', according to my mother...

Um. Don't really have one of those. I liked my cave, but...

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened.)

Trying to court Mirabella...when she had a boy back home waiting for her that she regretted to tell me that. Anthony Pike. I assume they'd notice if I went and kill... You didn't hear that. And, no, I don't want to talk about it. We were just dancing, I tried to kiss her, that's it!

My honesty? I'm pretty honest. When I'm not lying... Resilience, then? I've never backed down from running from my uncle. Even when he took my family from me.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience.)

I'd find a way to kill Dammar. The time doesn't matter. I'd just kill that half-brother of my Mom's before he killed Bella's parents and before he... But I wasn't born for most of what I'd like to erase. I'd like to have met my Dad, him not hurt my Mum...but what can I do? Eh? Stop asking me about my past, too. I hate that.

Probably Niamh. We both have bad reputations. She's sort of insane and she has these peculiar violet eyes--but she can tell the future. Everyone respects her, even if they hate her behind her back. I want that. Respect. ...I love Bella, but I can't... It's just bad for me.

What are 'trains'?

Guilty? No. Why would I? I'd be humiliated.

If you break down when you shouldn't have, yes. If you do it alone, on your own time, and you aren't risking people's lives? No. I suppose not. Especially if you are female.

Isn't that something birds do? Why would I do that?

The closest thing to that was a spear at my back recently. People don't really...touch me. ...Wait, Mirabella may have hugged me when I'd transformed myself to look like the prison Badal was in's guard dogs. But I was a dog. In my human form, I don't think anyone has really...I mean...

Laughter is noise. Noisy people die. It's a proven fact, ask--oh, wait, they're all dead.

What are you even...? And you do realize that number is backwords. Should be DX. A hundred and fifty, I think. But the last time I saw numbers was in a Latin book my uncle's pet witch had.
My SPD senses are tingling.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm
Rascalover says...

I'll use Eva and Max from my new novel.

E: My name is Eva Espero Esparza. My grandmother's name was Eva, and Espero means hope. I guess I over looked the fact that my intials would be E.E.E when I married Mateo.
M: My name's Mateo Garcia Esparza. I was named after my uncle who died in a car accident that night I was born.

E: My favorite place is the classroom where I work. I chose to be a teacher because it is my passion, and every time I walk into my classroom I feel so accomplished; I made my dream come true.
M: My favorite place is the nursery. When our first child died a stillborn Eva swore to never go in there again, but it reminds me of those few happy, blissfull, amazing moments where I held Eva in my arms and we fantasied about becoming parents; Feeling my child kick inside of my gracious wife... I loved him so much.

E: I regret not taking my birth control two years ago. I thought i was ready for a baby. Mateo and I had been married for a while, and I just figured that was the next step. I was no where near ready for the death of my child. If I would have just finished taking my birth control I would have never had Martin in the first place. I wouldn't have this gapping hole in my heart. I never talk about it; it's too hard.
M: My only regret is... I don't know if I have any. Sure I've made some mistakes along the way, but everything that has happened in my life made me who I am, and happened for a reason.

E: I am a morning person. I cherish this because when my husband leaves for work early I can cheerfully be with him for those percious few hours before he leaves. I think that's my favorite part of the day.
M: I am an optimist. I see the beauty and oppurtunity in everything. I cherish this because it makes it possible for me to be in a good mood most of the time.

E: Knowing what I know now I would have had an abortion.
M: I would re-do my response to Eva's depression after we lost Martin. I feel like she never did forgive me.

E: My favorite person is my madre. My mom is the best person; she gives me adivce when I do or don't want to hear it. She's always rooting for me, like a real mother. She's perfect.
M:Eva is my favorite person in the whole world because she is so strong, and she is my wife and mother of my future children.

E: Que? No hablo ingles. (uncontrollable laughter)
M: There's not enough in the equation for me to give you an answer

E: I was raised to be strong. Crying is a weak trait. Crying in public is like self-desdtruction.
M: I'm a man, period.

E: Absolutely.
M: No it's a sign of strength.

E: Of course. What else would I talk to my sister about?
M: Nah, let it go is my motto.

E: Hum in the privacy of my own home yes.
M: Yes.

E: When I told Matt I was pregnant with Martin. We laughed and danced. We were so happy.
M: When Eva told me she was pregnant again. I pray that we finally get our child.

There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm
cannoncomplex says...

I'll use Francesca and Maya from my short stories

F: Francesca Rina Potelanta, and the meaning...well...The name Francesca sounds name. is that meaning.
M: For goodness sake, France, your base off from an real person who's dead.
F: Really...
M: Anyway, Maya Elizabeth Cardinal is my name and don't you ever, ever call me Elizabeth.
F: That's sounds like a good name.
M: I don't care.

F: My apartment...its nice and cozy and I have a personal chef even if I can cook.
M: Nah...As if the Writer ever made a concrete setting in all of the stories.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it?

F: Regret? Oh, I have wasted a good breakfast when i slipped.
M: Have you forgotten that you accidentally killed a kid?
F: No.
M: Nevermind, as for me, i regret ever rescuing my brother from bullies when he was a kid. He never repaid me.
F: I just talk to him, and he said he repaid you.
M: You're not part of my story, France.
F: I was just helping.

F: My happy mood...
M: Have you forgotten you once had a slutty personality in an earlier story.
F: Maya, that's the past. The new stories portray me very happy.
M: And dumb.
F: What did you say?
M: Nevermind, as for me, I like my sarcastic personality.
F: Have you alwasy have that?
M: Yes, France, from the very beginning.

F: Seriosuly, get my beret back. I had a beret in an earlier story but now, my head is completely hatless.
M: Well, I should have planted that dead bird on Nikki's purse during my brother's first date.
F: Who's Nikki?
M: Who's Marianne? We're in the same boat, France.

F: Cero, he is always comforting me.
M: Don't you mean bullying you. He's all full of himself.
F: Like you, Eli.
M: Don't call me Elizabeth or Eli. ANyway, my favorite individual got to be Arissa. I use to play pranks with her all the time until she was diagnosed a mental illness.
F; Wow, what was it?
M: Ask the writer.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is travelling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

F: Trains! I love trains! Remidns me of the time when I brought a boy in a wheelchair into the tracks. You should have seen him splatter.
M: I hate blood.
F: but I thought you used to be sadistic
M: Psychological torture, France, psychological torture

F: Cry? Do I cry? Maybe...
M: hahahahahahahaha...this question is funny.
F: That's a good laugh, Eli.
M: i told you not to call me Elizabeth or any short version of it.
F: Sorry.

F: What's brood?
M: Let me give you a dictionary on that one, France.
F: I found it. So do I brood, only if Cero steals my bacon!
M: Me, yeah.
F: That was a short answer.
M: This is a stupid question.

F: Yes.
M: This is all getting mushy.
F: Awww, you want a hug. Everyone loves hugs.
M: Stay away from me. Personal space, Personal space....

F: A few questions ago.
M: I nver heard you laugh.
F; In my head, Maya. So waht about you?
M: When Arissa called me a Tomato Head. Its funny.
F: I don't get it.

F: This was a Q & A? i thought Maya and I were talking to each other.
M: No wonder why, Cero, pissed about you.
F: We shoudl hang out some time. Do you think the Writer would write a story about all of us just having fun.
M: I thinking the plan's up. I getting the shivers.
F: Why?
M: Don't even get me started.
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 pm
Ego says...

Hunter Wulff. ...Meaning? ...You mean you can't decipher that crazily subtle metaphor yourself? Jesus.

Pass. Can I pass?

Who the hell LIKES to talk about their regrets? You're a moron for asking.

My humor? If you can call it that. It's the ultimate defense mechanism, and the most potent weapon in my arsenal.

Never, ever--in a million years--get curious. Not specific enough for you? That's just too bad, punkin.

God. No, really. He's a cruel sonofabitch.

It's called Algebra, numbnuts. Learn it before you talk about it.

Guilty? No. Embarrassed and wanna blow my head off? Sure.

Of course it is. Granted, all humans are weak, so. Tears are a very human reaction. Weak? Yes. Human? Definitely.

Who doesn't? If it pisses you off, you tend to think about it, right?

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a man that doesn't, if you catch my drift.

Anyone who says no is a liar. Of course I can.

Hell no, I love the sound of my own voice. Now get that recorder out of my face.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sun May 01, 2011 5:22 am
ilyah says...

I'm going to use Reed, the main character of something I'm working on!

Reed Louis Winter... Nah, just kidding about the Louis, my middle name is actually Charles, after my grandfather on my mum's side.

It would have to be my bed. Sleep is goooood!

Oh yes! In fact, it wasn't even a long time ago. I'm a university student after all. Partying is something that every uni student does apparently, but I went a little too far when I got wasted and threw a television out a window! It was only the second floor, but still... I think I thought I was a rock star? No idea, but anyway I haven't got that wasted since.

Geez, tough question. I guess it'd be the fact that I don't really give up much. Probably due to the whole over-thinking disorder thing, but it still is a pretty good thing, according to some people anyway.

I'd make sure I was awake when my Dad left, and then maybe he would have stayed... Moving on.

April. I have no idea why, as she's a pain in the butt, but she seems to get me to do what ever she wants. She's gorgeous after all!

What? I'm a uni student, and even I didn't get that... although I am here to study history, so it isn't really my specialty.

Me? Cry in public? Never happened, never will.

Not really...

Yes, hence the over-thinking disorder!

You mean P.D.A.? Sure, if it was the right person!

Are you kidding? I always enjoy myself! Except for when I'm studying... yuck.

Just a little!

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 am
View Likes
Chickensandwitch says...

Kierra, just Kierra. I don't know what it means.

The woods where I was born. I remember playing with my brothers and sisters and catching frogs by the stream.

When I abandoned my family and travelled North; I'll never know what happened to them now.

Um, I'm nice?

I wouldn't have killed that one cat...

Hmmm, I like Tek and Cailli. They're my best friends.

*completely ignores question*
I can't cry.
No.
Not really.
.... yes I do :wink:
Yes, when I was with Stone. Stone was pretty funny, and I laughed a lot when I was with him.

nope.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu May 26, 2011 4:37 am
Cspr says...

So, I'll do this for a character I have named Direnc, because he's one of my favorites:

Direnc Othan. My first name means 'rebellion', because...well, me being born was a rebellion, I suppose. And my mother wanted to rub it in.

...I don't know. I suppose Dragomir Valley. I was healed there and...I got to read. It was quiet and I didn't have to run, or hide. That was nice. Lonely, though.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it?

...My mother left my brother when he got ill with some strange couple. Right on their doorstep. I regret I was too young to stop it, I suppose. ...And, no, I don't. But The Great and Powerful Author is making me do this, rather like the evil being made me lose hold on my secrets while wasted in front of Mirabella. I'm still upset about that. It wasn't in the first draft.

My unwillingness to die, I suppose. Unless it counts.

...I don't know. I lived in a cave for years and just returned to humanity. I don't--aw, yeah. In the second book the evil writer does this: One person I care about's brother gets offed. I wish I could fix that. He disliked me, but he...he didn't really deserve to die. We never found his body, either. I don't know. This question annoys me.

Mira--Juliet. ...I don't know. Can I go with neutral and say I have a love/hate relationship with Coh? I mean, he kept myself...from strangling myself...or...what...? ...That is all.

What in Razira is a train? And 'miles per hour'?

...I've never had this problem. One slap and I've been relatively golden. I've only cried in front of a centaur. ...I don't think that counts.

Not really. Have you ever been in battle? Plenty cry there.

Yes. But I prefer to stab people in the face if possible...not that I'm allowed.

...Sure.

...I was drunk. With Mirabella. And then I got depressed. Does this count?

What? And what does sixty have to do with anything? You were trying to write 'sixty', weren't you? If so, sixty what?
My SPD senses are tingling.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm
cosby says...

A. Aaron. As far as I know, it doesn't have one.

A. My mind. In there I can hurt no-one.

A. My village was destroyed. I do not talk about it.

A. I can push people away; I'm not afraid of being alone. Those I get close to generally don't live for very long.

A. Ever setting foot in any other village than Anston.

A. I favour no-one, except myself

A. Train?

A. No.

A. Yes.

A. Not unless I can help it.

A. No.

A. No.

A. They... go.
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:10 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

I'm going to use Jack because that way I can pretend like I'm working on "Country Boy" even though really I'm procrastinating. :)

The name's Jack Allen. I'm named after Pops, but his real name was John, not Jack. Means "God is gracious."

I wish I could go back to Pops' ranch in Wyoming. Gram and Pops were really great to me, really supportive...and Pops got me into rodeo there. Gone now, though. Dad made Gram sell it off when Pops died.

If I regret something and I don't like to talk about it, what the hell makes you think I'd talk about it here?

Don't know that "cherish" is the right word for any of 'em. I'm nothing special.

I would've been there when Pops died.

Look...don't say this to anyone, but, uh... Well, the thing is, I really like Adele. But, just...don't tell her that. Okay? I don't want to... God, this is stupid. Next question?

Standard math problem. Anyone would know that from the two trains.

I don't cry in public.

Maybe we could talk about something else.

There's no good in doing that. I just push on. As much as I can.

*snorts* Begging your pardon, but...what man doesn't?

Think it must've been the car ride with Adele. I don't think anyone's ever made me laugh as much as she does.

They're okay, I guess.

See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney