z

Young Writers Society

hehe, Character Q and A

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:14 am
jothelioness says...

Some of these may not apllu/make sense because they where borrowed from another thread on a diffrent website. Enjoy!

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning?

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place?

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why?

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why?

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public?

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry?

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?

Q: Do Q&A's bore you? XD
I am the kind of girl that can watch any horror movie without getting scared...
but screams like an idiot when the waffle pops out of the toaster....

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:12 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

I'll use both Elizaeth and Daniel, because they need more development.

D: Daniel Opposto. My parents couldn't help the last name, and they liked Daniel.
E: Elizabeth Telin Orlo. Same as Daniel.

D: I like the grasslands outside camp because they're open and easy to fly around. It's also the place where I first actually pulled off transforming into a bird.
E: I like the jungle that our camp is in because it's pretty and there are so many colorful plants there.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened)

D: Hmm...tough one. I don't regret much in my past, really. I don't know.
E: I regret reading the first chapter of a horror book. Nightmares for a month after it. It's funny to talk about now.

D: I'm glad I'm organized. Allyson can use some structure every now and then. It's useful to have everything perfectly working...you know?
E: I'm glad that I read so much. Knowing a lot of things is very useful.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience)

D: I wouldn't have [spoiler]hesitated when Brad went physco because of the whole crystal thing where he was possesed. I hesitated because I didn't want to hurt him, forgetting that all I was hurting was the crystal's power.[/spoiler]
E: I would have been more assertive when Allyon wanted to spy on a teacher meeting. She ended up in detention for a month.

D: [spoiler]My girlfriend, duh.[/spoiler]
E: It's bad to play favorites. I can't say.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about?

D: What?
E: .0000 ect. ect. 1 seconds! DUH!

D: Depends on the degree of pain or joy. Winning "American Idol"? No, I wouldn't be. Getting a Christmas present? Yes. Geting slaped? Yes. Getting stabbed? No.
E: Nope.

D: See previous answer.
E: See previous answer.

D: Uhh...what does brood mean?
E: No, I hold them inside and explode on Allyson later, then we scream at each other. We'd do it anyway, it doesn't matter.

D: Not really. I prefer talking.
E: No! It's so annoying to see people making out during lunch!

D: Yep. It was the day before our last battle with Allyson, Elizabeth, and Brad. It's a tradition of our's.
E: What he said.

D: Stop laughing. Q&As are supposed to be boring and dumb.
E: No, I find it fasinating to find out more about me.
Me: My fingers are tired from so much typing!

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm
jothelioness says...

Ashley Raquel Parkston

My bed, it's always there to comfort me.

Not really any. I've done stupid things, yeah, but nothing I'm terribly distraught over.

hmmm... That I care about others.

nothing.

Stacy. She's my best friend and I can tell her anything.

a very, very long time.

yes. I feel so stupid afterwards.

no.

sometimes.

hugs are cool.

whenever I am with my friends.

no
I am the kind of girl that can watch any horror movie without getting scared...
but screams like an idiot when the waffle pops out of the toaster....

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Myles Wong says...

This is with Gale, and as always when I'm writing from his point of view, it made me realise what a depressing writer I am.

Oh, and despite the male lovers he keeps mentioning, Gale is male. But let's not be un-PC here.

The-Winds-Of-Our-Oppressors-Will-Be-But-A-Gale-In-The-Path-Of-The-Peace-I-Will-Spread Cronus. It was a much shorter name in the anglé’s primarily telepathic language, and the meaning is nothing but Fate being a total bitch.

Q: Where is your favourite place and what memories made it that certain place?

It’s long gone, as are all the memories in it.

Pretty much my whole life is a time period I regret. But I should have tried a bit better to help out Jesus. And talking about it is faily pointless by now.

There were a lot of personality traits that I favoured, but they all seem to have been corrupted.

I would have killed Zeus when I had the chance during the Titan War. Or I would have taken the Russia job instead of poisoning Akhenaten. Or maybe I would have supported Kronos a little bit better when he said he was going to eat his kids. Sod it, there are too many things I shouldn't have done.

I dunno… Apollo, I guess. It’s nice to know I have one ex-lover who I wasn’t forced to kill.

I figured out that they would crash, that the trains would both be crushed, that the slower train would me pushed back across the tracks in an explosion of flames and dead people until it eventually derailed, and that you misspelled “travelling”, all before you finished the question. What the Hel is a “train”, by the way?

I wouldn’t know. We anglés don’t have tear glands.

See previous answer. However, anything can be twisted into a sign of weakness given the right circumstances.

On my worse days, yes.

Nope. It tends to depress me when I get signs of affection from people I have no feelings for, and just being around people I have feelings for who have affection back generally makes me paranoid ‘cause it’s a sure sign they’re going to die.

I was with Tutankhamun, on a spot long since flooded by the Nile. He was so beautiful, and I was so sure that I might be able to end up happy again… See, that is exactly why I avoid falling in love.

No.
But enough about me, what do YOU think about me?

344 Reviews

Reviews: 344
Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Eimear says...

Che Bradley Fitzgerald.
My Mother was big into her cuban rebels and my Dad's first name was Brad.

My Dad's house/garden
I always remember him letting me get really dirty and do whatever I want.

Yes.
I tried to hit my mother.

I'm honest.

I wouldn't have ever agreed to start work with Edgar and Nick.

Eva
I love her

Seeing as I dropped out of school, very long. But I'd write down some kind of complicated answer and rob you while you're reading it.

I used too.
Things change.

No. Violence is.

Yes.
My life's made up of doing that.

In private. But If Eva wanted to, I would show affection in public.

Yes, about a year ago.

No, I'm incredoubly vain. XD
Actually, yes they do. I hate psychologists.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.

Reviews: 4
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:10 pm
Pingu says...

Im gonna get Jiro to answer these ones. He is a bit of a grouch though...:0

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Do I look like I'm about to tell some journalist my personal details?

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place? Not to romanticise, but I have had some good moments in Vendansil. Mainly the dismemberment of various Xesmas soldiers, but fun no less.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened) *Jiro stares down at shoes, biting his lip* The only thing I regret is agreeing to this.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why? My ability to know when not to ask stupid questions.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience) If time travel was possible I would go back to 0055 and remove the Kanedama family from existence. Not that I care what they have done to Sarial, more that I would enjoy breathing in Kanedama's last breath.

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why? Respect means nothing to me. If there is one person on this earth that I would show the slightest respect for, it would be Tatsu. For knowing when to run away from a foe that was going to paint the walls with his cerebral tissue.

Q: If two trains are heading towards each other on the same track, one is traveling at a constant speed of 65 mph, the other at a constant 34 mph, how long will it take you to figure out what the heck I'm talking about? *Says nothing*

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public? Cry in public? *Laughs* leave that to Hitomi.

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness? I find any sort emotion as weakness. It's just extra baggage.

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry? *says nothing and stares journalist down*

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection? You mean being hugged ferouciously by Hitomi. Then no. I have one purpose in life and it cant be held back by desires of the flesh.

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?......Do you?

Q: Do Q&A's bore you? Somewhat. Though your company has been quite nice, I have finally found someone as annoying as Hitomi. Conratulations. Fool.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 pm
LilSarahBreezy says...

This is the point of view of the main female character in my novel...

Sarah Evangeline James

The stables... *blush* I got my first kiss there

Yes... I don't like talking about it... I hurt one of my best friends by hiding something very serious from her.

I love to make people laugh. Why wouldn't I cherish it? It's the best feeling in the world to know that you've made someone else's day better.

I would have released a slave or two.

*blush* I can't say, or he'll be arrested and killed.

Probably infinity, I hate math *laugh*

Depends why I'm crying.

No way.

Yes, unfortunately.

*blushing* Yeah...

Yes, I laughed when my friend and I joked about my tutor.

Not really... I actually really like them.
Last edited by LilSarahBreezy on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be My Love And Race The Dream Together ♥♥♥

Reviews: 2
Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:34 am
CrossMyHeart says...

I'm going to use two of my new characters in a story I'm working on!

Bridget~My name is Bridget Scorn meaning "exalted one". Further research done by myself shows that my name also was the Irish mythological goddess of fire, poetry and wisdom. Pretty cool, huh?

Belle~ My name is Belle Scorn meaning "beautiful" in French. At least I've lived up to my name!

Bridget~Well, my favorite place would have to be my backyard, it is beautifully landscaped and I have too many memories to count that involve that yard.

Belle~ My favorite place is my room. Though it's changed a lot since I've been in there, its great!

Bridget~ That brief point in time that I was actually a "girl girl". Blech, it still gives me the creeps, even though I was, like, seven.

Belle~ When I dated that jerk, Mark. Well, also when I dated that other jerk, Logan, oh and the other jerk...{trails on and on, I don't think you'd like to hear it all.}

Bridget~ The fact that I'm so dedicated to everything I do, from cheer leading to my home work, I'm always doing my best.

Belle~ I like all of me, but if there was one trait I would have to choose, it would be my ability to bounce back. After falling from the top of the pyramid to being dumped by a new guy, call me the rebound girl!

Bridget~ My math test from last week! Luckily it wasn't a grade, so it was a safe zone.

Belle~ Ugh, going on that pity date with Justin. Worst night of my life!

Bridget~ My twin, Belle. Though she can be a hot head, I still love her!

Belle~ My twin, Bridget. She can be a know it all at times, but she's my girl!

Bridget~ Only a few milliseconds, Math is my worst subject.

Belle~ Uh, carry the two, divide by half... an hour?

Bridget~ It depends on the reason I'm crying. If it is practical, then no. If it is something stupid, like breaking a nail, yeah.

Belle~ Not at all, last week I broke a nail at the mall and, boy, did those water works start a flowin'!

Bridget~ Occasionally.

Belle~ I like being weak, more guys have to help me. *giggles*

Bridget~ Once again, occasionally, depending on the scale of what made me angry.

Belle~ Duh, I didn't talk to my mom for, like, a week because she made me hang up on my best friend in the middle of a gossip session!

Bridget~ How many times are you going to make me say occasionally? It matters very much if I like the guy.

Belle~ Yeah!

Bridget~ This morning at breakfast

Belle~ This morning, breakfast, hilarious!

Bridget~ it gives me a chance to learn more about myself, so no.

Belle~ Yes, it's such a waste of time. I don't even know why i let Bridget drag me into this.

Bridget~ Shut up, the Q&A is over, no need to complain.

Belle~ Whatever, loser.

Both~ Ugh!

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 pm
andimlovegalore says...

This is a good idea =] I'm going to be my character Dreyan from my story Aura (it's not up here yet..)

Dreyan Taylor. I pretty much just made it up, I never really met my parents that I remember, and if they gave me a name I never knew it. I took the surname Taylor from a family I stayed with in America for a few years, I don't think they ever knew I kept it on after I left them.

It's the base I stayed in with Riy and Lan before everything got messed up, before the war really got serious and we all got broken apart. It's a horrible building really, grey on grey on grey, but everything was steady there for a while.

There was a guy I knew, and when he betrayed me I couldn't forgive him, I made his life so miserable he didn't know what hit him so now he's the one who can't forgive me. It's one of those situations where neither of us can get around the past, and I hate that sort of thing.

I like my tenacity, I don't give up on a thing once I've got my sights on it. In a sense this is a negative trait, I keep punching long after it's dead and I keep running long after it's gone ... I go a bit overboard. But it gets things done that need to be done, I couldn't have survived any other way.

It would be running away when things got bad, I didn't mean to do it and by the time I realised what a disaster it was, it was too late. I've spent the last three years of my life paying for that mistake.

This is a hard one for me ... but seeing as he will never see this I'll say Lan, because he puts up with me when I'm at my most childish and unreasonable and he lifts me out of it when I'm useless and hopeless, without making me mad or patronising me.

I'm quick enough to know that there was no question in that question. I'm not stupid if that's what you mean. I'm not subtle but I'm not stupid.

I've cried in public once and it's not something I want to repeat.

It's not weakness it's humanity, and I think I've worn away at those parts of mine.

I brood, yeah. If I'm angry I smoke and drink and sulk, and wait until someone notices I'm angry, but if no one does I probably won't mind too much because I'll have drunk enough by then to be involved in something else.

Hah, uh ... sure. I mean, it's been a while but sure. Not from just any one.

Three and a half years ago, playing cards and drinking.

Better than a kick in the head.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm
View Likes
KailaMarie says...

G:Grace Brine. *sarcastic*The meaning... oh, i don't know. do you think it might possibly to be graceful?
M: Mathew (Matt) Fischer.
A: Ameilia George. My first name is probably just because my mother wanted a name she could say out long and make it sound fancy. But people call me Amy.
J: Jim Wilson. I think I was just named Jim because my parents liked it?

G: Doesn't matter where, as long as i have my ipod.
M: definitely the mall when it's deserted and Amy and I go to write lyrics
A: maybe Jim's house, in the basement? awesome band practices.
J: probably my basement.

G: When i ruined my family by telling my mom about my dad's affair
M: Not really.
A: When I went out with that stupid idiot, Kyle
J: When i didn't realize how much Chris meant to me.

G: I honestly don't know. I don't like myself that much.
M: How I'm calm and how people come to me to help them with problems.
A: I like how i don't take crap form anyone.
J: I can almost always make people laugh

G: I would have told someone about Noel's mom being abusive eariler than i did.
M: I would have told Amy that i loved her a long time ago.
A: I probably would have tried to get into less fights.
J: I wouldn't have gone to the mall with Dana

G: Matt, because he's going to fall in love with me one day and we'll get married.
M: Amy. She's my best friend, and i'd do anythign for her.
A: Matt. He's my best friend ever and i can always rely on him.
J: Chris. He's always there for me, even when i'm a b*tch to him.

G: what kind of question is that?
M: Pretty soon?
A: I'd probably get it fairly quick
J: I don't like math. go away.

G: no. last time i did, i met Matt. =DD
M: I'd feel embarrassed.
A: I would hide it good ebough so no one would know.
J: Why would i be guilty?

G: ...i guess...
M: Not really. depends the situation.
A: yes.
J: maybe.

G: yes.
M: I don't get mad that much.
A: a lot.
J: sometimes.

G: I don't know... when other people do it, that makes me uncomfortable, but i'm only 12. gimme a break.
M: I think it can be romantic, but if it's too overboard people should get a room.
A: yeah.
J: ooohh, yeahhh.

G: probably last band practice
M: I laugh a lot. i don't remember specifically when.
A: hanging out with Matt and Jim probably
J: all the time.

G: what a stupid question for a Q&A.
M: No, not really.
A: if it's a bad one.
J: yeah, kinda.
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 am
Rascalover says...

Jay: Stanley Wayne Demarcus II (meaning: I was named after my father)

Jay: My favorite place is my studio. My music is my life besides my family. It's where I create magic.

Jay; I certainly don't like to talk about it, but i regret living my suicidal wife in the huse by herself the day she killed herself.

Jay: I seem to be able to make anyone anywhere laugh. It leaves me with a good feeling when I see a smile on some one else's face, and to know that I put it there.

Jay: I would redo my marriage proposal.That was a mess!

My favorite individual has to be my father. He has pushed me and pushed me to conqur my dream of music, and here I am involed with the hottest country music band as of now.

Jay: I feel awkward, and extremely irritated. Even though I seem to be crying alot at home.

Jay; No I think it's good to cry over some thing extremely important to you.

Jay; Yes. I am a very hotheaded person, and when I am angry it takes alot for me to stop thinking of the stuff that has made me so upset.

Jay: Yes. It's always good to know you're loved.

Jay: When I was out with my son, and he caught his first baseball.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:56 pm
Fire In Bleeding Hearts says...

I shall use Tikaro, my blind charrie. Got to love him.

T: My first name is Tikaro Min, call me Tikaro though. I don't have a last name, I don't think, and how the hell would I know what it means? Considering who my parents were, it probaly doesn't have a meaning.

T:I like the apple tree on the hill above my village. That's where I first met my brother Kitaro, sure we lived together but we hadn't really met. Sad thing is we're twins but, hey, when one of us is inside all day and the other is outside, it's hard to know each other.

T: Everyone regrets something. I don't want to talk about it.

T: I'm nearly always serious. No one can doubt me saying I'll stick someone's head up their ass.

T: I wouldn't annoy Drum, the local butcher. Is knife is big and sharp.

T: Me. Why? What kind of question is that?! It's me!

T: *pulls out knife*

T: Heck no, I can't see people looking at me funny.

T: Noooooo, otherwise the person writing this would be weak.

T: Of course! Yesterday I yelled at a Cabbage Merchant because a month before Kitaro punched me.

T: No, I can't see who's touching me and when people are making out they don't talk much.

T: I think I was a day old. I'm 14 now...

T: Yes, but it also makes me laugh. Not at myself of course.
My writing is MY writing. If I don't follow your suggestions, yes they are suggestions not orders, deal with it. Bug me and you'll see why I warned you right now.

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm
Gahks says...

This was written on the spur of the moment, thinking about the characters. Thanks for posting. The first replier is DI Russell, the second DS Humphries.

Rob Russell. Why ask its meaning? It's just a bloody name.
Megan Humphries. I know Megan is Irish, but that's about it.

Being at home with my wife; memories? Our first wedding anniversary.
School. I excelled at it.

When my partner was killed in the line of duty. God, that was awful. No, I wouldn't like to talk about it. You're not my shrink; you don't have that right.
I don't regret anything that's happened. I believe you can take something positive from everything. Having said that, I regret the time my mercenary boyfriend decided to disappear in Russia. I don't like talking about it.

Being a maverick. I don't have to listen to people if I don't need to.
Being organised. My life would be a mess without my diary and things.

Do I really care? I prefer not to dwell in the past, thank you very much.
If you really must ask me... well, I'd rather have a different birthday cake for my 18th. The chocolate in that thing was so sweet.

Changes too often.
My neighbour. He's cute.

Do I look as if I'm bothered?
The moment you finish speaking.

Yes.
Not really. It's an expression of my feelings at that particular time.

Not if in private. People need to let out their emotions sometimes. Including me.
Only if it's excessive. But then again, who decides what is excessive?

Oh yeah. Most definitely.
I take it in my stride. I know what to do if something goes wrong.

With great pleasure.
I don't mind them, as long as someone doesn't start stalking me.

When I was out drinking the other night. I badly needed it after investigating the rape and murder of a young girl.
When my friend told me this joke. It was so funny.

Q: Do Q&A's bore you?
Only if they're designed by cynical corporations. Besides, I wouldn't have tried it if I knew it was designed by such a cynical corporation.
Never.
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:58 pm
Fishr says...

Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Garrick (pronounced as GER-rick) Calhoun Sam-Edward Oxenbridge Soutwick. Each name was a grandfather's first name except, "Sam." She was my wife.

Q: Where is your favorite place and what memories made it that certain place? Seclusion, being alone. This world has forsook every pleasure and loved one I knew. Alone must be the objective.

Q: Was there a time period in your past that you regret? If so, do you like to talk about it? (Explain the event/what happened) Yes. Now, be gone! Get lost! Scum!

*Regales* If I am to think about my dead wife - Samantha, my murdered mother and the abuse for a crime of being a son, then I will do so. I'll speak until my tongue aches but you must be a carcass, for your mouth cannot talk back and deliver further memories.

Q: What is one personality trait of your's that you cherish and why? Solitude. If you do not know, then you are stupid.

Q: If you could go back in time to redo anything of your choice, what would it be? (Has to be different from the regretful experience) Three things. Kill Papa. Kill the murderer of my mother and ... my wife... Her... Leave... Go.

Q: Who's your favorite individual and why? He might be the one person that has not been outright judgemental, hateful to me and my looks, my scars, especially the slice down the center of my tongue. A Samuel Garrison.

(Garrick cannot answer this question. He's from the 1700s. XD)

Q: Do you feel guilty if you cry in public? Why?

Q: Do you think crying is a sign of weakness? I hate you. *sneers*

Q: Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry? ...yes.

Q: Do you enjoy physical signs of affection? Do I sound affectionate? Good. Move along! Go!

Q: Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself? *loads firelock* You have been warned repeatedly. *aims for the skull*

Q: Do Q&A's bore you?
*fires*

Where would you like your headstone placed???
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 am
Theo Hart says...

A: In a way, I have two names. There's "Donik," my first name, which I could throw away if I really wanted to--it's the Old-Vangonish equivalent of "crap." Then, there's my middle name, given to me by my adoptive parents, Aiden. No idea what that means. Something from Lundish history, probably. Then, their surname is Carak, so, that became mine. Once again, no idea what that means or what its origin is.

A: Dang, that's a tough one to answer... I'd say it'd have to be Lundon in general; it's my home. The only home I've ever had, other than Altin, and no one's out to kill me here.

A: I'm not sure if I regret anything, per se. I wish that Erkek was still alive, but I'm not sure if I could have done anything more when he was killed than I tried to do at the time, so no. I don't have any regrets.

Well... that isn't entirely true. I still haven't told Anna that I like her, yet.

Q: What is one personality trait of yours that you cherish and why?

A: I don't cherish my personality. In fact, I don't cherish any trait or ability I have. I'm a self-sharpening tool, to be used by myself.

A: I'd make myself the biological child of my parents. Everything good, and permanent, that's ever happened to me has been because of them. I'd just be able to swap out my crap childhood and replace it with the hypothetical one I would have experienced.

A: It's a tire between both my parents and Harry Churchill. My parents, because, as I've said, they've given me every break in the world, including love, and Harry, well, because he's my best friend.

A: Just finish the dang question and I'll give you an answer. This is what I do in my sleep--calculations.

A: If I cry, chances are, it's for an important reason. So, no.

A: It depends. Are you crying because of something you can't control? If so, then no. Conversely, is it because of something you can control? If so, yes--you're weak.

A: Depends on what mood I'm in.

A: No.

A: Last weekend--Harry got drunk and I brought him back to his house, then I got to talk with Anna nearly all night... Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that Anna is Harry's sister. Yeah. It gets complicated sometimes

A: Yeah. They do.

Shut up, Donik. This forced me to come up with the name of your hometown and your middle name, so stuff it.

Sorry, creator.

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42