z

Young Writers Society

ABC

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:10 am
Veerocious says...

hi! I found this activity some time ago in another forum and I'm not exactly sure if someone beat me to posting it here. And if I did, I'm very sorry..

The activity is to write a paragraph wherein the starting letter of each word corresponds with the alphabet. Like:

A Black Cat Drove .....

Each person has six bonus words where they can make it start by any letter and they can insert it anywhere in the paragraph.

I would start first, seeing as I'm the topic starter, but I haven't got a paragraph yet (still in development) and I was very excited to share this activity with you. Heh..
"Do I like my coffee black? There are other colors?" - Author Unknown

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 am
flytodreams says...

Excitedly, Fish Going...
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:06 pm
Alex Gabriel says...

Any bonehead can drive. Eddie frikking Gray has... I just kill little moments now, out past Queens Road, still trying uselessly, vainly, with x-rated youthisms. Zilch.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink