Reviews: 362
Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm
View Likes
wonderland says...

Jonathon (Jon)

~~~~~~~~~~

Gender- Male
PD-
Shaggy, annoyingly messy brown hair, glimmering dark green eyes. He always has a mischievous smile on face. Chase is almost six foot, well built. He has lightly tanned skin.
Personality-
He is very rebellious. He comes from a rich family, with all these rules and limits. So, naturally, he will not obey those rules, and make his own path and rules in life. He’s somewhat of a player, a ‘kisser and ditcher’, a lead on which ends in the broken hearts of many girls. He has a short temper; if you make him mad, watch out. Can be very violent.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:50 pm
winie603 says...

Weston.

Era: early 20th century
17 year old girl servant, she's a little plump and has long, straggly, blonde hair and light brown eyes. She has lightly tanned skin. Her personality is fiery; she's courageous, very emotional, likes to do thinks by the rules, (though she breaks them occasionly). She knows her place in 20th century Maryland society; very low, and abides by it. She's not of first-rate intelligence, because she didn't go to school, but she's street smart. She hates anything educational and never learns how to read and write. She's independent and caring to her family. Her virtues are discipline, gratitude and though she doesn't like too admit it, excitement.
Sometimes you're the apple, sometimes you're the mouth- me XD

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:34 pm
Justagirl says...

Erica. Sorry that the name is plain but after reading your description it popped in my head. *Shrugs*

My character is not a main character, she's one of the helpers of the antagonist:

mid twenties, agile, thin, good with any weapon. She's part of an assassin group that works for the government. She has dark blond hair and brown eyes, she always wears black and is considered pretty but not beautiful. She's very smart and sly. She's really ruthless too, though. She knows her place in the assassin group (she's the second hand) and does nothing to endanger it.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 am
Shadowhunter14 says...

Uhh...I'm crap at this...Tristan? I always liked that name, haha.

A 15 year old albino girl who faces a lot of discrimination but doesn't let it get to her. Spunky, feisty and has a way with words. She has a quirky fashion sense and loves film noir movies and mystery books of any sort. Also loves to write and is a drummer in her friends' band.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:13 am
Eniarrol says...

Trisha

-------

I haven't got a character to name I just wanted to answer this one so just post your character description then I guess. Sorry
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:12 pm
CelticaNoir says...

-_- I was hoping to name a character...anyways, here goes.

Appearance: Unruly dark brown hair, any age from ten to thirty (yes, this is a coming-of-age story), unusual golden eyes, slim in build, fairly tall for whatever age he is.

Character: He's considered a foreigner by most who know him because of the unusual coloring of his eyes. He tends to be sullen and withdrawn, but he's extremely devoted to the people he cares about, and sticks to them no matter what. He is also very proud of himself, but is touchy if someone mentions his station in society. (As this is also fantasy, I won't go further into that...) One of his worse points is that he tends to be possessive, and he'll go to the ends of the earth to try and get what he wants, even if he has to study law to do it. However, he has his limits, and won't force anyone to do anything, because he knows what being ordered around feels like. Aaaand...that's that.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm
TheCodex says...

Julian :)

Mine time!

Teenage girl (17?), with dark, straight hair that's usually in loose braids. Wears black glasses, tall. She's a really good artist, and spends a lot of her time either reading or drawing. Pretty quiet, and spends her best friend, Jase, is gay. Can be a control freak and gets very angry when she's mad.
I'm a high functioning sociopath, do your research!
-
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
- Jack London.

Reviews: 2
Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm
Laloifi says...

Alice:)

so, a girl between 16 and 20 years old. brown haired and eyed but european looking.
she is bubbly and fun to be around with , nice to her friends (she is not pretentious and her friends are real friends)
and good in school, almost all the guys like her. But she has big problems (her parents do not get along with each other, her older brothers don't live at home anymore) at home. On top of that she turned out to be HIV-positive.
she likes to go party and do illegal stuff but only her closest friends(5 guys, 7 girls) know that, everyone else doesnt really know. She is in love with one of her best friends (so far i called in Liam), when she is around liam she becomes really chatty.
She would do anything for her friends and is kind, loving and helpful. She hates fake-ish people and meat.
She loves chocolate and ice-cream. - but because of her family problems she has mental breakdowns, migraines and needs to go to a physio-theraphist, so kinda a dark-ish touch...
how should i call her?:s
"Don't pay attention to what they write about you, just measure it in inches."
- Andy Warhol :)

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm
View Likes
glitterbox says...

Cassandra <3

Mine now! This guy's a little introverted, emotionally unstable, confused about his sexuality and ambitious. He seems to be well-going and cool but her wears a mask. He's good-looking, black spiky hair and blue eyes.
The Fabulous Clown's Sister.
I dipped my hand in glitter.
Love has no color, love has no orientation. - Adam Lambert

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 am
CelticaNoir says...

Glen.

Me time. :3 A young woman of 25-26, extremely beautiful, with braided and coiled dark brown hair and steely gray eyes. She has a mischievous smile and those who have seen her say that she has an insane glint in her eyes - she is also a serial killer, usually roaming the streets at night in search of a victim. She has a strange fetish for drinking blood - and no, she isn't a vampire, just probably insane. XD She always carries a spiked whip around with her and wears rather 'doll-ish' clothes.
Last edited by CelticaNoir on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica