z

Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm
View Likes
Fan says...

Dilbert. Dil for short. Seems like the type of person who wouldn't have lucked out in the name department either.

A six hundred year old dragon who through various mass conforming spells has taken the form of a young woman as its aesthetically pleasing. Belives herself to be the epitome of wit. Hobbies include not being paticularly helpful. Dislikes include stupidity and the lower classes.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:54 am
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

Myra or maybe something like Fija or Taye.

A dark wizard who is tall and evil. He is cold and has long black hair. He owns a sword and wears dark purple robes. He dooms my main character to an eternal life of dark sorcery.
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am
View Likes
Jas says...

Rasdor. Or Dartdo. I don't know :)

Hmm, a pretty girl who is on the outside perfect. Straight A's, head cheerleader, gorgeous and eventually Valedictorian. On the inside is a pothead who is physically abused by her boyfriend.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 am
View Likes
Lil_Pau says...

Melanie.

A girl about the age of 14. She suffers from amnesia and is desperate to find out her origin. She often daydreams and she likes watching things fly, e.g. a kite, birds or a plane. She is also sensitive and shy.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Tue May 25, 2010 5:15 pm
Jagged says...

Elsa.

Medieval-fantasy setting. Leopard shapeshifter. Mid- to late-twenties, ruthless, cold-blooded and ambitious, extremely territorial but protective of those close to him. He's nobility, next in line for the throne, despite the fact that he's only the current king's bastard son. Medium size, broad shoulders, blond hair, light brown eyes, wears red and black.
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm
View Likes
Embroswyn15 says...

Castor.

Female, eighteen to nineteen. Has left college for a year and feels completely lost in life. Not gorgeous or extraordinarily beautiful but pretty in her own right. Dark hair. Is now living at home while she tries to find herself. Is unsuccessful and after several months, decides to empty her bank account, pack her things in the middle of the night, and hitchhike across the country in an attempt to discover where she fits in in the world, meeting many different people along the way.
Don't tell me you love me unless you really mean it because I might do something crazy like believe it.

The Story or Esme Cullen: A Series

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:41 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

Amelia, maybe Amy for short.

Set in a future world, but one that has regressed rather than progressed. The second in command of a rain forest tribe-ambitious, ruthless, uncaring. Dark hair, large eyes, high cheekbones. Green eyes that make you feel like spilling all your secrets.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 pm
View Likes
retrodisco666 says...

Zevran Dex

A female , tall, blond, Vampire. Is evil and seduces people and kills them.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm
View Likes
iceprincess says...

Ceridwen.

A little six year old boy who likes drawing on the sidewalk and building sandcastles. Has untidy dirty blonde curls and big green eyes.
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

Alex

A snappy male sergeant. The kind of person whom considers organisation and performance the most important things in life. Big moustache. Looks like a typical sergeant.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm
View Likes
TearsOnYourFace says...

Hubert...

Right, I'm looking for a girl's name, tries to be strong but underneath she feels like she's falling apart. Doesn't let herself get close to people. If it's any interest she's small. Has dark brown hair.
"You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head." -- Sean Connery, Finding Forrester

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

Eliza.

Tall lanky twenty-something male. Short ragged dirty blonde hair. Knows how to fire a gun, but not too well. Awkward around women, likes adventure and excitement. Makes friends easily. Filthy rich, but hasn't let it get to his head.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 pm
View Likes
iceprincess says...

Blaise.

An overweight single woman in her forties. Has short, dull hair, and has blue eyes that were beautiful when she was younger. She's flabby and works at the post office in her village. She wishes that she has a boyfriend, but because she hasn't, she stays in her cottage and eats ice-cream while watching soap operas until her prince charming comes.
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm
View Likes
Sadhana says...

Annie. Or Mary.

A 17 year old male, has a slight form of AHDD, " Too intelligent for his own good" according to his Psychiatrist, introverted and a Science geek.

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 pm
View Likes
McMourning says...

Jack. Something simple.

A well-off woman who sends her daughter away and only visits once a week, rather than raising her. The woman is married, but her husband does not have much say in the life of their child.
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare