z

Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

Claude. No last name.

A hairy dwarf who turns into a red werepanther every night of every other month.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am
hero says...

Martius, or just Mars, or even Tue. Surname... Lophar? Maybe Hammelly if pushing it. I don't know where does surnames came from.

OK, this is a girl, of average height, who comes from a very well-to-do family, a kind of new-money aristocracy. She's the third daughter, loves socializing with the misfits of town, and tends to wear red, usually with a hood. Her hair is wavy and dark, while her eyes are a bright, clear blue.
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 am
CelticaNoir says...

Julia or Juliette, I think.

Here's one - in a old-type world where independent women are considered to be shameful (you know the sort, dutiful wife, yada yada), she's a Healer (a magical doctor) who works on the battlefield in opposition to what everyone expected of her. She's also somewhat hot-headed and rebellious.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 am
Scion of Fangor says...

Sylvia

Tough fantasy girl elf, about five five who's taken with a long sword and wheres chain mail as every day "casual" wear.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Conrad Rice says...

Pitterpeep.

An adolescent merman, with short grey hair and a black fish tail. He's impulsive and used to having his own way. Likes to adorn himself with whatever jewelry he can find.
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm
foxfire says...

Ferris or Dusktail

A girl by the age of twelve. She wears a large grey robe too big for her size which she hides things underneath it. She has short hair and talks like a professor.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Hawkie says...

April, or Margaret.

A 13-year-old boy. Small and fragile with jet-black hair. Simple-minded and socially challenged, but secretly very sensitive.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm
Wolfdaemon says...

well, lionus is what i think.

chipper, red faced and young. red curls boiling up on his head and quick emerald eyes and a equally quik smile.
You do well to believe in God. Satan also believes...and trembles.James 2:19
http://dragcave.net/user/Roma-Gypsy
^ you should so click this.... :)

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 am
Kaedee says...

Danny! :D

Okay...this is a girl. She is very defensive, and is strong for her age. She is a bully at her school. Deep inside she is very sensitive, though, and cries when she is alone. She had a rough childhood.
Perfect things in life aren't things.
Spoiler! :
*_______*

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am
ToritheMonster says...

Shalinda.

A nerd who is planning to take over the world. He has mousy brown hair and a bad case of acne.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 am
Rosendorn says...

Spencer

A girl with red hair and blue eyes who loves to hide in the shadows— dagger ready.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 am
Merlin34 says...

Vivien

A small boy with short brown hair and gray eyes, constantly nervous about things no one else notices.
http://maxhelmberger.com/
Advice on writing, funny articles, and more.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:59 pm
winie603 says...

I think Peter would be the perfect name for that! Also maybe Ethan or John, but I prefer Peter. xD

Alright, alright, alright. My character lives in the early 1910's, has curly gold hair that nears her waist, is magnificently tall (near six foot), very pale and has small beady eyes with bags under them. She's conceited, but also caring for other people at the same time. She's used to getting what she wants (wealthy), and when she doesn't... something's going to happen.
Sometimes you're the apple, sometimes you're the mouth- me XD

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 am
View Likes
finishedmakingsense says...

The first thing I thought was Shirley, but Elizabeth works too.

My character is 17 or 18, a senior in high school. He's athletic, he plays on varsity football. People like him, but he starts to wonder why they do; if he's actually interesting or if he's just another pretty face. He continues wondering about himself and he realizes he doesn't know himself anymore.
I protest signatures.

Random avatar

Reviews: 25
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm
Hypocrit says...

Shaquisha.

A heroine addict with one leg and a pregnant girlfriend. Caucasian. Either gender. Likes oatmeal, because it's cheap, filling, and sweet.
You know how dumb the average guy is, right? Well, mathematically, by definition, half of them are even dumber than that.
JR ‘Bob’ Dobbs

TW's Red Cross Blue Shield. A CRITIQUE FOR EVERY YWSIAN!

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness