z

Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 am
Claire.young says...

Charlie (girl or boy), jake, Harry, ben

a boy who has unruly dark blonde hair, skin as pale as ice and is extremely handsome. He is moody and doesnt understand human behaviour as he was isolated from society. Extrememly powerful in ways thats humans can't possibly be, and has strange talents.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 am
Carlito says...

Sebastian

a girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, and loves the color pink. she gets pretty much whatever she wants and is really good at singing and dancing.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

kara, lisa, lia, grace.

a twenty nine year old woman who has a fourteen year old daughter who refuses to see her. her life was going no where until she got bone cancer. then she started to look at life from a new perspective and changed everything about herself and has been trying to live a good life. shes beautiful with honey blonde hair and baby blue eyes, tan, and pretty tall.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 pm
The Cheshire Cat says...

Tanya, Veronica, Gabriella.

A man who is dead (yet alive), and found by the heroine of the story chained to a rock in the Underworld with no memory whatsoever. He is happy-go-lucky, affectionate, naive, and cheerful. He appears to be about 20 years old, give or take. His hair is a light tan with topaz eyes and pale skin. He's also very tall.
James Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
Goldfinger: No Mister Bond, I expect you to die!

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm
Evi says...

Henry, Christopher, Tristan

A pudgy little toddler with wispy blonde hair, watery blue eyes, and pale skin. She is very clumsy at both walking and gripping things, and although she cannot quite talk yet, she is surprisingly smart for her young age. She cries easily and thinks her parents rule the world.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 pm
WaterVyper says...

Anya, Maylee, Rita

She is a pale girl in her early teenage years with dark hair and bright, green eyes. She is very quiet on the outside, yet passionate and loud deep within. She sometimes acts very naive, and relies on her friends when that happens. She is independent, living practically by herself.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm
lilymoore says...

Ashley, Hannah, Sophie or Sophia

She's often thought of as cute and goofy though she spends most of her time alone and in fact only come out to what she calls her "Real Family," the guys that support her and keep her strong. Long wavy brown hair, pale skin, boyish build, and green eyes.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 am
chipsandguacamollie says...

Jesse, Jenny, or Jayden. Definitely something starting with J.

Kind of tall, lanky teenage boy. He has wild, purplish hair and fair skin. His eyes are dark, but always sparkling. He is witty, kind of odd, and very romantic. He is also very patient, but violent when angered.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am
View Likes
200397 says...

Brian, Curtis, or Campbell. I like Campbell. :)

A dark haired man, twenty-eight years old, tall and slim. Pale skin, blue-gray eyes. Quiet, reserved, and an affiliation with classic novels. Extremely intelligent, handsome, and kind. Does not get angry often, but when he does, it's cold, unstoppable fury.

~Sunny

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 am
Evacuating London says...

John, Kevin

A 13 year old boy. Blonde hair, blue eyes. The kind of guy that the girls drool over and he knows it. Kind of a player but sensitive too at the same time.
"there is a light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats darkness."

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 am
Phantomofthebasket says...

Jack.

A 17 year old teenage girl. Blonde hair to the shoulders and emerald green eyes. Always has a book on hand, nice, loud. Laughs a lot and doesn't swear unless she's angry. Gets easily angered by family only. People go to her for advice, since relationships are her thing, though she doesn't currently have one.
Phantom's Contest Basket <--Make me happy and join my contest! Due date: August 15th!
Phantom's Reviewing Basket <--Need a review? Go here and ask!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:16 am
Bloo says...

Courtney

I'm looking at a mischievous, open minded, free spirit kid. He is very friendly to everyone at first, but you become his enemy you will know. Very talkative as well, says what he means, doesn't try to trick you unless he his pulling a prank or something.
He has white hair that is scruffy and just over a buzz cut, has very pale gray almost white eyes., Is 5 foot 7 and wars usually bright and light colors, and looks good in black though. His skin is tanned slightly but not much. usually has a smile on.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:59 pm
200397 says...

Daniel, Morgan, and Stephen.

A creative, artsy girl, about 19 years old, Russian. Wild, curly black hair and dark gray-green eyes. Pale skin, and a low, educated voice with a slight Bohemian accent. Very agile, seeing as she's a ballet dancer, and bookish, her favorite books being classics like Anna Karenina and Doctor Zhivago. Friendly, quirky, but a little mysterious. Very high highs, but deep, depressive lows. Mostly happy, loves the rain more than sun.

~Sunny

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Anna or Alena. She sounds graceful and artistic.

A fourteen year old boy, sandy blonde hair. He has bright blue eyes. He may seem happy in front of his friends and family but he's really quite sad and feels guilty about everything.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Sinnful says...

Andrew ('Andy' / 'Drew').

A thirty year old woman who works as a child psychiatrist, and yet her children despise her. Cold and clinical to people she doesn't know; and very detached even to those closest to her.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown