Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 am
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

Barbara or Janet

A male scientist who works in a lab that tortures people.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm
View Likes
iceprincess says...

Adolf.

A young conceited girl with platinum blond hair and dull sapphire eyes. She believes that she is extremely beautiful, and that she is very popular. Of course, people don't like her superior attitude, but they don't dare to contradict her, for she is the heir to a vast fortune.
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:40 am
View Likes
HorseradishCares says...

Kia or Brittany.

Male, around 20 or so, is a frazzled writer who struggles desperately (but silently) with depression. Has honey blonde hair, hazel eyes, and is moderately built. Has no way of dealing with his inner issues but to scream them at his mute friend and scribble them on the walls of their tiny shed by the sea. Thinks that friends and strangers admire him for his rough sense of humor and his strange fear of love, but really, they see him as a deranged man forcing his problems onto anyone who will hear him.
Dear Diary,

Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy.
It was the best day ever. XD

~Jayne, from Firefly

Spoiler! :
Join the fight to end discrimination, hate, and misunderstanding~
Support LGBTQ!

viewgroup.php?f=336

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am
View Likes
Bickazer says...

Kenneth or Damon. Last name Huntington or Freeman.

Male, an ancient devil/demon representing death (as in the fourth horseman of the apocalypse). Looks down on humans and can't be assed to remember their names. Not meant to be portrayed humorously, but is a bit of a deadpan snarker.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am
View Likes
Sierra says...

Rex.

A little girl, she looks to be about seven years old. She is slender and pale, and pretty for a child her age. She has shoulder-length tangled black hair. She has ageless scarlet eyes.
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 pm
View Likes
catclaws says...

David(Dave) or Vincent

My charector is a 14 year old girl in Victorian times. She's prone to violence, but sensitive and poor. Brown hair, tall, clever, streetwise

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 am
View Likes
Moriah Leila says...

Charlotte or Catherine.

My character is a 21 year old male. He is easily angered and can become quite abusive towards his girlfriend. Stubborn and conceited. If something is going to get done correctly than it needs to be done his way. A big partier.
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 am
View Likes
tuckerluvr says...

Lawrence.

A 16 year old teenage girl, with wavy dirtly blonde hair. Doesn't wear the trendy clothes, is overweight, and doesn't have that many freinds.
the purposes of a man's heart are deep waters but a man of understanding draws them out

- Proverbs 20:5

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:42 pm
View Likes
Aquareed says...

Layla

Short and slim with fiery red hair and wide, very grey eyes, almost silver. Very pale skin. She's extremely beautiful, but that is basically all her good points. She usually doesn't talk or display any emotions and she has a sort of stony indifference. She's prone to scarce, sudden outbursts of emotion and is always wild and uncontrollable when that happens.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm
View Likes
Tigersprite says...

Aiden.

Short red-head, quiet and bookish, large blue eyes. Olive skin, is close to those she's gotten used to, doesn't actively seek friends.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 am
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Sandra.

17 year old girl, apprentice to a female dragon hunter, smart and a bit over-confident. Shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes, average build, pale skin.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 am
View Likes
smashles says...

Not sure why, but I think of the name 'Harry'.

Okay it's a guy, from the same era as WWI, well educated and well mannered though not stuck up. He's friendly, easy-going and in his late teens with short brown hair and is quite tall. He's a soldier in the war who lives in the country and is a middle-class guy who falls in love with a first class city girl... not sure if the last bit helps at all.
We all have moments of desperation, but if we face them head on, that's when we find out just how strong we really are. - Mary-Alice Young, Desperate Housewives

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 am
View Likes
smashles says...

Haha whoops sorry didn't realise there were more pages ;) Okay with that description I think "Ebony" or "Amber" might be nice.
We all have moments of desperation, but if we face them head on, that's when we find out just how strong we really are. - Mary-Alice Young, Desperate Housewives

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:12 pm
View Likes
leebass says...

smashles wrote:Not sure why, but I think of the name 'Harry'.

Okay it's a guy, from the same era as WWI, well educated and well mannered though not stuck up. He's friendly, easy-going and in his late teens with short brown hair and is quite tall. He's a soldier in the war who lives in the country and is a middle-class guy who falls in love with a first class city girl... not sure if the last bit helps at all.

Jeremy Geraldson.

A sly man, cunning and deceitful. He steals women's underwear from clotheslines. He's making a huge sculpture out of them of all his past girlfriends. He likes drinking banana flavour cough syrup and he has a dog called Cat.

Reviews: 4
Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm
View Likes
Someone says...

Chester.

A kind, polite guy, A dark haired green eyed model. His hair is in an emo-style and sometimes over his eyes.
He has a surfer boy body and loves to read. He always knows how to make a girl feel special. He is never rude and has very good manners. Although, He lost is parents in a horrible fire. All he has left of them is a small photo of him, his father and his mother. He keeps the picture in his wallet, always with him.

:D
~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

He crawls like a worm from a bird.

Do you shower naked? Join the club!
page.php?id=790

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller