z

Young Writers Society

The Red Car

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:58 pm
mangfreak91 says...

The Red Car
I’ve just bought a second-hand car and I’m parked on the first floor of the hospital’s parking lot, waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the emergency room. She had gotten into a rear-end collision with a speeding driver going around 60 to 70 mph, trying to get away from the cops. Luckily she was wearing a seatbelt but even though she had the seatbelt on she still suffered a broken collarbone and a few broken ribs. But while I’m waiting for her to get out I start to fall asleep. As I fall asleep I start dreaming about the accident. She’s driving down the highway. There is a man driving behind her getting closer every second. As she is looking in the rear-view mirror she sees a police car behind the man’s car. But instead of hitting the brakes the man hits the gas pedal to pick up more speed to get away. But as he hits the gas pedal, he slams into her car sending her car out of control, zigzagging down the highway. As she slams the brakes, her whole body jerks forward from the force of the car going to a halt. As her car halts to a stop, pulling her body forward hard enough to broken her collarbone and a few ribs. Then I wake up to the sound of my watch’s alarm going off and the smell of gasoline filling my lungs. And as I wake up she is coming out of the hospital with a brace around her neck looking better than she did when she went into the hospital. She gets into the car and we drive out of the parking lot in a hurry to celebrate her recovery.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Leja says...

Again, I'm not sure if this is a story you'd like others to continue, or if it's something you'd like critiques on. If it's something you'd like people to read and critique, it's not currently in the right place.

I left a similar message in you Confusion thread that explains in more detail.

peace out,
Amelia

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:46 am
MadHatter says...

And if it is a story you want someone else to continue, you might want to post it in Storybooks. Please specify what you want done here.

MH
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope