z

Young Writers Society

RED CLOUDs...Dark Tomorrow

Reviews: 3
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:49 pm
jin_uchiha says...

okay people of Y.W.S this is my first time using this so stick with me on this please x-x RP Style Story.

Ryu: Saiya..you must leave before tomorrow night. I'm sory things didn't turn out like you thought it would.

Saiya: But why Ryu-sama... Why must i leave!?!

Ryu:''slaps''

saiya:....Dammit Ryu whats going on ''cries from being slaped''!?!?!

Ryu: Leave now...or I shall be force to do away with you..my old friend

Saiya:....I'm not going anywhere dammit not until I know what the hell your planning! ~strikes with a kick~

Ryu:..I'm sorry that you have chosen the hard way... of daling with things ~catches his leg and dashes forward with a trick kunai slashing off saiya's head~

saiya: ~falls dead~

Next Morning

Jin:....Brother...Big Brother....Big brother wake up! -slaps him over the head-

Ryu:...what is it ? -pushes Jin down-

kiara:.....Ryu come here.

Ryu: Yes? -walks up to kiara face-

Kiara:...Today the Anbu black ops found their captain dead with his head on the ground. Would you like to explain what happend...little brother?

Ryu:...(dammit).....nothing happend. Now get lost...I Have Training to do.

Hiryu:....Ryu!!! -running down the road leaving dust in the air- ''dammit'' Ryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryu:...Now what is it?

Hiryu: Is it true?...did you kill the Anbu Black ops Captain!?!

Ryu:...And if I did. What the hell will you do about it? -looks at Hiryu intensly-

Hiryu: If you killed him....I'll have your eyes on my dinner plate! -punches at Ryu's face-

Ryu: hmph...Fuck this...Yeah I killed him :evil: and theirs not a damn thing you or anyone else in this village can do about it.

Hiryu:...why you..you bastered!!! -strikes at Ryu Randomly-

Ryu: -viods-....You dumb full. Do yo actually think you can hit he when I hold the devil spirit!!!!!! :twisted: -Punches his fist through Hiryu's heart-

Hiryu:agh!....aghh!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Coughs up blood-

Jin: Brother!!!!! :cry: stop it!! your killing him!..brother!!!!!!!

Ryu:..You fool...next time you threat me...make sure i'm not pissed already -tosses Hiryu's dead body to the ground-

Jin:....Big Brother...

Ryu: ~ walks by Jin~... You seen nothing here on this day.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.