z

Young Writers Society

RED CLOUDs...Dark Tomorrow

Reviews: 3
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:49 pm
jin_uchiha says...

okay people of Y.W.S this is my first time using this so stick with me on this please x-x RP Style Story.

Ryu: Saiya..you must leave before tomorrow night. I'm sory things didn't turn out like you thought it would.

Saiya: But why Ryu-sama... Why must i leave!?!

Ryu:''slaps''

saiya:....Dammit Ryu whats going on ''cries from being slaped''!?!?!

Ryu: Leave now...or I shall be force to do away with you..my old friend

Saiya:....I'm not going anywhere dammit not until I know what the hell your planning! ~strikes with a kick~

Ryu:..I'm sorry that you have chosen the hard way... of daling with things ~catches his leg and dashes forward with a trick kunai slashing off saiya's head~

saiya: ~falls dead~

Next Morning

Jin:....Brother...Big Brother....Big brother wake up! -slaps him over the head-

Ryu:...what is it ? -pushes Jin down-

kiara:.....Ryu come here.

Ryu: Yes? -walks up to kiara face-

Kiara:...Today the Anbu black ops found their captain dead with his head on the ground. Would you like to explain what happend...little brother?

Ryu:...(dammit).....nothing happend. Now get lost...I Have Training to do.

Hiryu:....Ryu!!! -running down the road leaving dust in the air- ''dammit'' Ryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryu:...Now what is it?

Hiryu: Is it true?...did you kill the Anbu Black ops Captain!?!

Ryu:...And if I did. What the hell will you do about it? -looks at Hiryu intensly-

Hiryu: If you killed him....I'll have your eyes on my dinner plate! -punches at Ryu's face-

Ryu: hmph...Fuck this...Yeah I killed him :evil: and theirs not a damn thing you or anyone else in this village can do about it.

Hiryu:...why you..you bastered!!! -strikes at Ryu Randomly-

Ryu: -viods-....You dumb full. Do yo actually think you can hit he when I hold the devil spirit!!!!!! :twisted: -Punches his fist through Hiryu's heart-

Hiryu:agh!....aghh!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Coughs up blood-

Jin: Brother!!!!! :cry: stop it!! your killing him!..brother!!!!!!!

Ryu:..You fool...next time you threat me...make sure i'm not pissed already -tosses Hiryu's dead body to the ground-

Jin:....Big Brother...

Ryu: ~ walks by Jin~... You seen nothing here on this day.

WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)