z

Young Writers Society

HORROR!!!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:05 am
Maki-Chan says...

Alright!! All horror writters, please give me a scary entery from your stories!!
and when i get going on my story" A guestion Of faith" You shall read mine!! :twisted: :evil:

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Rydia says...

This isn't really a fiction discussion or tip and if you want to read scary stories, search through the literary forums. You should find plenty amongst other fiction.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Kylan says...

Join the Horror writing usergroup: Black Writing or something like that.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:41 pm
View Likes
Alteran says...

Yeah, this so doesn't go here. It's a bit like a writing activity I suppose. *moved*
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

287 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:51 am
Maki-Chan says...

ummmmmmmmmmmm......ok i guess i'll get rid of this

..........................................................why can't I delete this????

There's no delete botton!!! HELP ME!

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:07 pm
Fishr says...

Adam moved the thread. No worries. That's the power of Modship. :D

I don't have any of my old horror stories at home. All of that work was published in school literary magazines to be used as examples from various teachers since I moved quite a bit.

Still, I'm confused. Are just not familer with the genre of Horror? Not sure how to write it?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

287 Reviews

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:00 am
Maki-Chan says...

thanks.

The only horror I ever wrote was a silent hill fanfict 3 parts each about typede 20 pages and more! Then when I hit the print botton it deleted!!!
I cried for 3 days! sigh....

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:47 pm
Fishr says...

So... Does that mean you're still at a loss of how to begin writing a horror piece?

Bummer about your fanfic. Portible drives are something I'd look into then. Never know when that dreaded crash will happen. At least all your work can be saved on these drives, and you can transfer data from one comp to the next. I suggest 100 to 250 gigs for a portible drive. But the higher you go in gigs, the more expensive it is. All depends how much memory your files use.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

287 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:57 am
Maki-Chan says...

I tried to rewrite it over 11 times now but I just keep on stopping. Nothing is as good as the original. It was so cool. I was the main character and it was me and my mom, sister, brother and my dad. In the end I didn't make it but I did save my sister though ^_^

It sucked for me... Is it wierd to torture yourself in a book?

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett