z

Young Writers Society

Character Personalities- Quiz

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:31 am
Wolf says...

ANSWERS:
1. I'm not sure about the title...I'm considering 'Wolf Heart' but I'm not sure. I'm open to all sugestions.
2. You mean Ayra's quirks? I'm not sure what those are... :oops:
QUESTIONS:
1. Are they violent, complacent, mild, sweet-tempered etc?
2. What is the name of your novel?
3. (This is random) What is their favourite plant? Why?
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:00 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

1. Apathetic, sarcastic, obnoxious, not shy but rarely friendly.
2. Firebrand (I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF THAT!!!)
3. Favorite plant? Hmmm...Maybe a palm tree. It reminds her of her home in Manhattan Beach, CA.

QUESTIONS
1. What character from another book/movie are they most like?
2. What's their favorite book?
3. Favorite song? (if they're fantasy characters say what their favorite song would be if they lived in this world)
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:31 am
MadHatter says...

1. They're most like Alan Grant from Jurassic Park. She's head strong and sure of herself, yet knows how to get the job done.

2. Doesn't have one.

3. American Idiot by Green Day

QUESTIONS

1. Do they have a certain trait that can't be ignored?
2. How do they dress?
3. Rich or Poor?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:57 am
BigBadBear says...

(Landon Maxfield Male)

1. Landon gets really big claustrophobic attacks, and has panic attacks.

2. He dresses like a normal teenager, but at Fort Wolfgang - black T-shirt, jeans.

3. In between. Nothing special.

1. If put in an awkward position, what would they do?
2. Shoe size?
3. How do they do their hair (if they have any?)
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:08 am
MadHatter says...

(Meg Granger)

1. They would most likely face it like a man, or woman in this case.
2. 8 and a half in women
3. In a ponytail

QUESTIONS

1. What shoes size?
2. What color skin?
3. What would they do if they were serious injured?
4. If they were in a tough situation, would it be fight or flight?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:15 am
BigBadBear says...

(Payton Doug, Landon's English Teacher)

1. 10 1/2
2. He is white, but not albino.
3. Payton would fight, because he is a werewolf, but is a good werewolf, if that makes sense. Yeah, he would fight.

QUESTIONS:

1. Who does your character find romance in?
2. Is your guy into/extrovert?
3. Person who inspired your guy to be the person he/she is.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:01 am
Icaruss says...

Roger Hurt, Private Eye.

1. He has casual sex with a client (he's a Private Detective). This leads to a funny exchange about how PIs don't really meet a lot of femme fatales to have sex with. He also kinda gets involved with his neighbour, but it doesn't really materialize into anything.

2. He likes to keep to himself, but has charisma and a lot of friends. He just doesn't meet a lot of new people.

3. Nobody inspired him. He's a PI because he can't get a job anywhere else. He used to be a cop, but he wasn't much good. He would like to make a difference, feel like he matters, but he wasn't inspired into making the choices he did.

Questions:

1. Is your character a virgin?

2. What's the relationship your character has with his/her parents?

3. What does your character do for a living?
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:33 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

(Marc)

1. Yes she is.

2. With her mom it's a very strained relationship. Her dad was her best friend before he died.

3. She works at a diner as a waitress, but she's seventeen so it's not a living.

QUESTIONS
1. Clothing style
2. Artistic or practical?
3. Favorite room in the house?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:56 am
MadHatter says...

Meg Granger

1. She's semi-gothic, semi-prep if that makes sense.
2. Neither.
3. Her bedroom

QUESTIONS

1. Who do they associate with?
2. Favorite book?
3. Are they single or dating?

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 am
deleted1 says...

Victoria Pencharmer (Birth name: Rushi Sunia)

1. Who do they associate with? -

1st part of the story: Avalon (future lover), Bruno (Guardian)
2nd part of the story: Avalon (now lover)
3rd part of the story: Captain Krieger and the Corsairs (Paid Pirates)
4th part of the story: Mother Kelosia and a reformed Captain Krieger.
7th part of the story: Avalon (Husband)
8th part of the story: Captain Krieger (Lover)
(I'll stop here)

2. Favorite book?

Garden of the Gods - First part of the story through the 5th part.
Guild Grimoire - Beyond this.

3. Are they single or dating?

She starts out as single, becomes close to Avalon and eventually marries him, after betrayal she falls for the old Captain Krieger, but after a relationship cut short she returns to take up arms against both of her lovers and seducing herself a small army through her charms. Her major love interest changes its appearance, but remains fixated on Avalon.

1. By what morality and personal code does s/he view the world?

2. Speaking romantically, would sacrificing their dreams for the right person be an option?

3. By what does the character define themselves? Symbols, power or intangible things such as emotions?

4. What would it take this character to switch sides from Good to Evil (generic) and by what methods should they go so low as to obtain this? (If evil, switch for Evil to Good and go about how to repent and purify themselves.)

5. Does your character believe in the duality of mankind and if so do they acknowledge it in themselves?

6. What is you characters goal in life? If they are to die what would be their final task?

(P.s. Hope you think about these good!)

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:57 pm
Fan says...

I'll choose Moon Silvresque (1st name due to change) for this, she'd be more interesting.

1) Moon feels that she must do what has to be done herself, as she has little faith in others; whether it something epic like assasinating a powerful noble or adventurer, or trivial like mending a roof. This has made her largely intolerant of other people's mistakes. Here's a quote:
'I don't put faith in others. Only myself, and my sword.'

2) Never. Moon has only had the one romantic relationship, with whom is a secret. The only thing that is known about it is that the experiance has moulded her general views of romanticism. She's not past using mild seduction to achieve goals, but pride doesn't let her sink much lower. But she hasn't had to yet.

3) Moon is often associated with the raven, which also happens to be the form of her Bond Spirit. Elayna has also called her the 'black angel' during one of her states, and drawn Moon with wings of a raven's feathers in her special notebook.

4) Honestly, Moon is such a finely tuned character in terms of morality that it would take little to tip her to one side or the other. For now though, she's good. Elayna unknowingly holds the key to her loyal however, as Moon believes the girl is the key to her heart's desire. Just realising it isn't true could push her to the other side. Her key to achieving this would be the thing she has often threatened in jest or irritance. Kill Elayna.

5) *Moon would probably be a fangirl of this.*
She's one of the main ways I show mankind's duality, and she acknowledges it to be embedded deeply in herself. The only peole who have ever shown her otherwise are Seth and Elayna, and she reveals it through small puns or comments.
'Those kids, they're too good and innocent...I feel violated.'

6) I don't know. Yes, I know it sounds cheesy, but she has it, but even I don't what it is. 0_o

That was great Errant. It really dug deep for my character.

1) What does your character cherish the most. Why?

2) Has anything about your charcter's past shaped them today?

3) Does your character have any habits/mannerisms that always show themselves through the things they do?

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:12 am
deleted6 says...

Quinn

1.Quinn loves Alexzander, it's not something easy to explain for ages she looked for love within a certain whore, but only came down to sex. Quinn and Alexzander both just kinda fell in love in a very mad way. First kiss involves them insulting each other.

2.She's an enigma her life before was an outcast her only friend her sister, but when her sister was killed her psychicness created two personalities her old one and a new one which is really flirty and drinks lots.

3.Quinn has adopted a cockney accent through time but drinking a habit also stealing. She's also dressed like a boy so with her flirty way it's rather funny.

1.Does your character take drugs?

2.Are they musically inclined?

3.Who would they die for?

4.Do they really wish to do the moral thing, or just do what they wish?

5.How they fall in love? (Details tell us whether it's normal or totally bizarre)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

602 Reviews

Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:20 am
Wolf says...

(Ayra)

1. Her Second Nature (which is a Niranian Wolf), because without it she would be a demon. If that makes sense. :lol:
2. Several things. One of the most important is that she didn't grow up in the Kingdom of Rain, so she still struggles with their ways.
3. Hhmmm...I'm not sure I understand. She sees people's auras, and is therefore able to attain a basic understanding of their intentions and personalities, and their Second Nature.

(My questions)

1. Are they religious in any way? If so, what is their religion? (If it is fictional, list basic beliefs/customs.)
2. (This is random, but...) Do they have odd dreams? If so, why?
3. Where do they live? (I'm NOT a stalker!)
4. Do they wear jewellery of any sort for reasons other than vanity? If so, what are those reasons and what is the jewellery?
5. Have they ever murdered anyone? If so, why?
6. Do they have any strict moral beliefs that restrict them from doing things?
everything i loved

Would you like a review?

602 Reviews

Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:48 am
Wolf says...

Oh! I answered Fan's questions...whoops. I'll answer yours Vernon, but I'm not going to come up with a new set of questions 'cause I already did.

1. No way. In the Kingdom of Rain, drugs are nonexistent.
2. No; she's musically challenged. :P She can only play the Coar (a small wooden flute).
3. She would never die for anyone. She lives only for herself, despite her emotional attachements.
4. She does whatever she wants.
5. She hasn't yet...
everything i loved

Would you like a review?

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:06 am
Kylan says...

[Booker Lee]

1. Booker doesn't have time for religion.

2. Not in particular...

3. At the moment, nowhere. Booker's been skipping from hotel rooms to jail cells for a majority of the story. And this guy's the epitome of an insomniac. But he's always centered in Los Angeles.

4. No jewelry. No vanity. Too busy running.

5. Booker has murdered several people, but it's never been personal. The killing happens in spur-of-the-moment situations only and he beats himself up about them afterwards anyway. He has murdered four policemen, nine Mafia members, one family, and one assassin. Always whilst escaping.

6. Absolutly none. However, Booker has tried to instate self-enforced standards on account of his wife.

----------

1.) Have they ever comitted a crime? Why?
2.) What motivates them to do what they're doing at the point you're at in your story?
3.) Does a significant other/partner affect their behavior much?
4.) What do they seek after in life? Money? Power? Freedom?

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore