z

Young Writers Society

Character Personalities- Quiz

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:13 am
View Likes
Wolf says...

1) Oh yes. Probably more than your average 14 year-old girl. I couldn't list them all...she doesn't murder for fun. Most of her crimes were commited in order to save herself.

2) Eh...well, curiosity.

3) Her friend sometimes convinces her not to go on crazy quests for revenge, but she's pretty stong-willed. And arrogant. :P

4) Freedom, definitely freedom.

(My questions!)

1. Do they feel kinship/attraction to any animal? It can be an individual or a species. If so, why?
2. What do their parents do? As in employement. Also, what are their parents like?
3. Are they a martyr? Would they be willing to become one?
4. Do they play sports? This can be fictional sports too.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:00 am
Fan says...

Rylie Kevar

1. Not really. His Bond Spirit tales the form of a fox, but he doesn not feel any great attraction to the animal.

2. His father is unknown, but his mother was a simple tailor who managed to make her way through life without too much difficulty. He remembers her with fondness, but these memories are beginning to slip away as he hasn't seen her since he left to be ordained into the priesthood.

3. As a Priest, he feels that he should become a matyr if the circumstances dictate it. He is utterly devoted to keeping Elayna alive. No matter the cost.

4. Tennis ace XD.

1) How does your character behave?

2) Why do they behave in this manner?

3) Is there a person who means much to your character?

4) Why do they care for this person? How do they care for this person?

602 Reviews

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 am
Wolf says...

Bond Spirits? That sounds really cool. :)

(Guinevere)

1. She has a fiery temperament, and behaves fiercely towards enemies. However, as Ayra's best friend, she does her best to keep her friend from killing herself doing stupid things. She is loyal and proud, and a true friend.
2. Eh? Um...because it's her personality?
3. Ayra - she's her best friend. But there is someone else - a guy. She doesn't know him, and she doesn't [yet] love him, but she feels that she must keep him alive and she is drawn to him. Freaky, I know. :P
4. As I mentioned above, she has feelings that she can't explain.

(My questions)

1. What do they like to eat? Why do they like it?
2. What are their hobbies?
3. Have they ever had any near-death experiences? If so, what?
4. Typical clothing?
everything i loved

Would you like a review?

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:21 am
Teague says...

Eric MacAllister (Ten Years, Twenty-Eight Days)

1. What do they like to eat? Why do they like it? Ham and egg sandwiches, because they remind him of his friends.

2. What are their hobbies? Reading, construction work

3. Have they ever had any near-death experiences? If so, what? Oh, several. A couple suicide attempts in recent years. ^^

4. Typical clothing? Jeans, t-shirts, jackets.

Questions:

1. What's his/her biggest pet peeve?
2. Which character does s/he hate/despise/dislike? Why?
3. What's his/her deepest secret?
4. What's his/her secret penchant?
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:24 am
View Likes
Fan says...

(yeah, Bond Spirits, new idea. Might not include it in the final copy. It's a reason to why people have magic. Sort of cuts down the magic-user distribution)

Elayna Harbor

1. She has an unhealthy obsession with sweet stuff. Literally and psychologically

2. Messing aroud with Cecil would probably count.

3. Having fought in a few battles, yes.

4. On duty, uniform. Casually, dresses, skirts etc.

1) Does your character have a sense of humor?

2) Given a wish, what would your character use it for?

3) How does your character view war?

4) Any pets past/present?

602 Reviews

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:57 am
Wolf says...

Eh...Fan, you seem ti have answered mine. Shall I answer both Razor's and yours?

(Ayra)

1. What's his/her biggest pet peeve?
Waking up early and when people call her 'dear' and 'love' etc

2. Which character does s/he hate/despise/dislike? Why?
Well, she really hates the Chinook, but he's a demon. She also hates Sherry; one of her fellow apprentices.

3. What's his/her deepest secret?
Hrm...the demon tattoo in the small of her back.

4. What's his/her secret penchant?
Wha...?

(Ayra)

1) Does your character have a sense of humor?
Yes. Usually it's just your typical teenager thing, but she can tend towards dark humor.

2) Given a wish, what would your character use it for?
(Great questions!) She'd probably waste away her life thinking about what to wish for. >.<

3) How does your character view war?
She enjoys fighting, but she hates war. She thinks its stupid and a waste of life, but she fights in them anyways.

4) Any pets past/present?
She has Maude - her hunting dog/advisor -, but she tends to befriend animals instead of taking them in as pets.

(My questions) *is exhausted*
1. I challenge YOU to think of a description for your character using as many metaphors and similes as you can! Are you up for it? If so, do it!
2. Any scars/birthmarks/special markings/tattoos? If so, what?
3. What kind of weather do they like?
everything i loved

Would you like a review?

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:54 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

Ayra wrote:
(My questions) *is exhausted*
1. I challenge YOU to think of a description for your character using as many metaphors and similes as you can! Are you up for it? If so, do it!
2. Any scars/birthmarks/special markings/tattoos? If so, what?
3. What kind of weather do they like?

1. Hair like dark coffee with a touch of milk. Frekcles like faint splatters of brown paint against her skin. A fiery personality that I liken to a relatively tame tiger - relatively. Dark eyes as deep as twin pools at midnight (that might be Jake's cheesy attempt at being romantic). The metabolism of a cheetah on meth.

2. At the end of "Firebrand" she gets a small dragon tattoo on her shoulder because it's a reminder of her father.

3. Sunny weather.

1. Favorite movie?
2. Guilty pleasure?
3. What do they do when they're bored?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:37 pm
View Likes
MidnightVampire says...

Kylie ........... (don't know the last name)

1. her favorite movie. Probably she would like anything her little cousin would hate so that she wouldn't have to endure watching it with her. Probably something like avp or The Golden compass (even though she would have to watch it w/ her cousin). Though eventually she ends up in a land where movies don't exactly exist.

2. Guilty pleasure. never thought of that one. It would be sneaking out at night to go talk with Jonathan. (who is a guy, but not a human.*smiles wickedly*)

3. While board Kylie would go the creak on her property, and talk to Jonathan. A frog. Who actually can understand her and kylie understands him. Either that or talk to other animals, or hide from her 5 year old cousin, jessica.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:06 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Questions? *pokes MidnightVampire*
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay