z

Young Writers Society

Create your own spooky room

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:09 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Since Halloween is coming up I thought it would be cool if people imagined their own creepy room. Be descriptive, I'll go first.

The room was dark, the rain pounded on the window as if it wanted in. A bar room is what it looked like. A pool table sat in the middle of the room the bar stools looked as if someone had died on them, flat and stained. There were smaller round tables with a white table cloth draped over all of them. Around each table only stood two chairs. Flies were circling around the left overs upon the diner plates. There was a piano at the further end of the room. Abandon, empty, alone. With no one to play it. The carpet was a royal rich red, with a specific design. The bottles over on the whine rack were more than just old, they were ancient. Dust had gathered all over them. Sadly there was no power, no music to help kill the silence, only the rain.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... β„’

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:44 pm
Emerson says...

Moved to writing activities.

:D
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl