Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 am
dc36500 says...

" A Pickle" - Bill The Plumber

Pick a RANDOM place to wear a Fedora ?

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:24 am
Bickazer says...

Assuming I'm understanding the question correctly....

"Um...on my knee?" - Elia

"You know what I'm gonna say, and it's gonna be pretty damn vulgar, just a warning." - - Kelomi

"Irrelevant. I don't wear hats." - Zehren

What would it take for your characters to forgive their most hated enemies?
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am
Rosendorn says...

I have a few stories here... yeah. Don't ask what it's been like in my head lately.

"Forgiveness? For certain acts, the only forgiveness they can get is dying." -Kerani

"Forgive but never forget." -Ranya

"An apology. Preferably with a little incentive to help my memory." -Deven

"Leaving the face of the country and taking everything they did with them would be nice." -Aryan

*Frowns* "Forgiveness... forgiveness is for diplomatic ties. If it's beneficial to forgive, then it's offered freely." -Jalil

"The world." -Akmal

"I'm not sue... explaining their side is a start. I've never really hated anybody." -Lily

"There are certain acts that are unforgivable." -Warric

*Shrugs* "Why hate?" -Max

"Time. Everything becomes irrelevant with time." -Allie

What value/trait does your character hold above all?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:05 am
Manny says...

"Family. I never knew my real parents and got stuck with crappy adoptive ones growing up. Decided to make my own family and now I've got a super cute wife with a bun in the oven. Wanna see a picture of her?" -Dorian

"The idiots in this city have no idea how long they've been deceived. The gods they serve are nothing more than the scum of their own subconscious gaining sentience. How oblivious can they be that they'd worship something they created, something that can't exist without them?" -Ezra

"Too few take substantial risk these days. We all just settle for anything that seems comfortable. What this city, this country, needs is someone to light it on fire and let it burn to ash. Humans can only improve through conflict, complacency weakens us to the point of extinction." -Jonas

"I value knowledge, I suppose. There are different kinds of knowledge though so it's not like I seek out elitist scholarly types to hang around. See Dorian? He has no clue what the Conquest of Espea or Ibeos and Sarasis are about, but he can figure people out within five minutes of meeting them, read them like a book. Wait, where did you get that picture of me? Dear, come here for a second!" -Elise

Hypothetically speaking, the current events in your life are made into a book. How would you like these events to be resolved?

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:46 pm
firefly882 says...

"A book? No, no, no. No one is in control of my life! I walk my own path, create my own destiny. I am in control..." -Zefira

"I hate to admit this, but I have to agree with Ze. After years of being told what to do, I am appalled at the idea of someone else controlling my life. If my 'book' doesn't end as I had hoped...well that's my doing then, isn't it?" -Eona

"Anything can be resolved with a blade." -Daveth

"If my life were a book, then I'd want my ending to be a happy one. I've been running for so long, and I'm just...I'm tired. At this point, all I want is peace." -Aster

What is the one regret, if any, that your character has?
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm
MoonlightMayhem says...

"I feel like I've wasted tons of time on the people who really don't care about me and if I had just accepted that they were different and moved on, I would have found the ones who did care a lot faster." - Serafina Mathonwy

"Regrets? They're pointless. If anyone has regrets it means they're not strong enough to admit that they've made a mistake and accept that it's over. People make mistakes. Just get over it." - Hera Pryce

What is your "philosophical motto?" Do you have any sayings that are specifically unique to you, that everyone knows you believe in?
Music <3

Death Cab for Cutie - Funeral For A Friend - A Day To Remember - Taking Back Sunday - Safetysuit - There For Tomorrow - OneRepublic - All American Rejects - Yellowcard - Motion City Soundtrack

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 pm
View Likes
nutmegan595 says...

Anna: I don't think I really have one. I guess "Get over yourself." Life's too long not to realize you don't really matter.

What one thing would you want to change about yourself and why?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

"Does 'being born' count?...No? I guess I'd like to have a prettier smile. Like that one movie star, you know the one."
--Hunter, Emergence

Which is better, and why; the unending pleasure and perfection of heaven, or the unpredictability and ups and downs of reality?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1272 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:37 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

"I find perfection boring, and I maintain it. Reality is much more interesting. There's always something to do." -Kerani

"Perfection and pleasure is all that should exist." -Tarak

"Reality... although long periods of pleasure are nice." -Lokesh

"Heaven. I'd like a break, sometimes." -Lila

"Reality is beautiful, because you can change it." -Manu

You have one month to live. What do you do?

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:45 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

"You're guaranteeing me a month? Hot damn, I might take a few days off!"
--Hunter, Emergence.

Last time you laughed out loud?
Got YWS? I do.

1272 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

"I forget." -Kerani

Who was your last romantic partner?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

"Psh, like I kiss and tell. But I can tell you one thing; she was hot, and she drew blood. Okay, so two things."
--Hunter, Emergence.

If you had a business card (humor me, even if it doesn't apply to your world), what would it say under the following fields? Personal quote, job title, and company.
Got YWS? I do.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:46 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Saphirus throws a blade into the opposing wall. "That's all the business card I need."

"I suppose mine would read, '...But you may do as you please,' 'Adviser to the King' 'White Realm Royalty.'" ~Sijaeus

Say you're going to an interview. What are you wearing, and what's your strategy?
Love and Light

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

"Wait, an interview? You expect me. to get. a real. job. Like, one that requires an interview. You are a sick and twisted person." - Anya Marquis; Shadow Puppetry

If you could choose, would you rather fall into a volcano or be stranded in a barren, dry desert wasteland with no civilisation for a hundred miles in any direction?
stay off the faerie paths

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 am
View Likes
Taxi says...

"That depends. Is it nighttime? A full moon by chance? If not, I think I'd rather fall into the Volcano and melt away. I'm too lazy to run a hundred miles in this form." -Paige, The Priestess of Fate

"The desert! The feel of the warm sand between your toes... it's simply fantastic!" -Sena, The Priestess of Fate

"Here's what I'd do. I'd take the desert option. Then, I'd build a huge sand castle and live in it for the rest of my life. Basil and mommy can live there too." -Chako, The Priestess of Fate

Is there anyone in the world who you feel compelled to protect? If so, why?

seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight