z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Kylan says...

Was that a question Ki? Have you ever ridden a camel?

Everyone try to remember to post a question along with your answers.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:32 pm
MiwaKi says...

Yes, that was my attempt at fixing the thread after the absence of question before my post. ^^;
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:36 pm
Twit says...

"No." ~all

Do you accept critiscm?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 pm
Via says...

"To it's face, I suppose. I cringe about it later." -Annah

"It's pretty much all I've gotten for the past few years, I don't really have much choice." - Cole

Do you embrace technology?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

5 Reviews

Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:49 pm
MiwaKi says...

"Oh yes. And I might add we insist everybody else embrace it too. Those who don't have the peculiar habit of turning up quite dead. Company policy, you know..." Gen.

What is your favorite technology?
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:25 pm
Roaming Shadow says...

(Oops, sorry about forgetting a question. I'll get it right this time. By the way, nice save MiwaKi.)

I don't need it. ~Hunter

Tough choice. Well, the PS3 looks pretty slick, but I use my ipod a lot, or whatever variation it is. Computers as a whole are certainly up there and, well, I can't really pick. I guess I just take it all for granted, more or less. Or maybe it's because I can and have dealt without it. *Shrugs* ~Alex

Anything that works and is reliable. ~Diego

Are you superstitious? How so?
(Hah! Remembered it this time!)
"In a fair fight I would have killed you."
"Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair now is it?" (PotC: TCftBP)

I'm probably dead already, but that doesn't mean I can't take a few scumbags with me. ~Jak

5 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:02 am
MiwaKi says...

"No. In my country it was thought that I was a dragon born as a man. I no longer live in that country." -STL

"No. Bad things happen whatever I do, depending on what part of the world I'm in at the time." Ji.

What will 100 units of your money buy? (That is, 100 of the lowest type of currency you have.)
-Ki

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:38 am
gyrfalcon says...

"Um...hey, I don't use currency. At least, I DIDn't...Karenna, Karenna, what's this little silver disk thing?" ~Tannar

"That's a mark, Tannar. And it's NOT our lowest form of currency, that would be a quarter-mark." ~Karenna

"A hundred credits? Maybe a hotel for a night with a decent breakfast that same morning and a short taxi skycar journey. Depending on the hotel, you'd probably not be able to manage the skycar ride." ~Danteel

"Lemme see...a hundred shams...well, a passable to dissapointing slave perhaps, or food for a poor family of 4+ for, maybe, three weeks. Probably just two." ~K'ratcha

what was the very best present you ever recieved?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

5 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:28 pm
MiwaKi says...

"Being taken in after my parents died. Now that I'm older, I realize it was a little silly to go right to our leader and ask, but... it seemed like the thing to do at the time." Fu.

"Without a doubt, my a----n ... In my position, I couldn't think of a greater gift than the chance to perhaps ease the suffering of others who are in a similar position. Nobody would believe it if I told them how they are around me. I guess even if everyone else thinks they're hopeless, there's good buried deep down in every human being. The challenge is how to reach it. Some day I hope I can give them the greatest gift... their freedom." -No.

Question: Will you ask a question about something that interests you? (If so, please do.)
-Ki

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:20 pm
logosgal says...

Um, well, I'm sure I will at some point. I don't really have anything to ask you at the moment, though. Unless you're a professional linguist or something. ~Jessie

Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?
Home is where the books are.

5 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:35 pm
View Likes
MiwaKi says...

"I'm not familiar with that place... are there any trade opportunities there?" -Y. J.

What are you really good at?
-Ki

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Twit says...

"Being annoying! And cartwheels, somersaults, that kind of thing." ~the Raven

"... Not much. I can sing, I suppose." ~Rohsair

"I can pick a pocket, though I'm not supposed to. I can notice things. I can stand being hungry and cold fairly well. I can remember not to drop my aitches." ~Kit

"I'm pretty good with the sword." ~Fal.

"I can play a whistle, an' train dogs." ~Harry

What's your favourite animal?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:58 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Marc: Killer whale.

Jake: Dragon

Nessie: Cat

Kylee: Otter

Dax: Lion

What's your favorite place in the world?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

5 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:07 pm
MiwaKi says...

"I don't know... My writer hasn't made it yet." - Ci.

"Home. I hate leaving it. Why's everybody so anxious to leave home all the time, anyhow? The minute you do you have to worry about all kinds of annoying things... Business, enemies... I'd rather stay home, even if they make me cook." -Ko.

If you had to spend 1 year living alone in a little hut in one of these places, which would you choose and why?

1) a high mountain in the middle of nowhere.

2) a massive forest in the middle of nowhere.

3) on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.

4) an oasis in the middle of a massive desert.
-Ki

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Via says...

"On the island. That way I'd have the trees and the beach and the springs there are sure to be somewhere with clean water for bathing and swimming and such. Plus, the sandcastle building would keep me entertained." -Annah

"Nowhere, I couldn't live without my kids." -Cole

Do you like your name? Why/why not?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan