z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 am
Evi says...

Fina: Any proper Secondary's prized possession is their whistle; the thing Riftlings hate most in the world is noise. Also, weapons.

Michael: I think they mean sentimental things, Fina. Like the ring Philippe gave me.

Steph: Not trying to sound like a hippie, but I never got attached to possessions. Mom inevitably would have to sell it. Maybe the notebook Holly and I shared. It has about ten years of friendship in there.

Aivan: The lock. On my door. To keep my siblings out. Can that count?

If you could plan out your last words, what would they be?
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 am
Twit says...

"Oh, I'm never going to die. Only if I were, it would be something about the far, far better place that I'm going to. Though knowing my life, I'd probably take a wrong turning on the way there and end up in perdition." ~the Raven

"I don't know. Goodbye?" ~Druth

"Last words are so overrated. Anyway, it would depend on how I'm dying. If it was someone else's fault, I'd probably swear at them for a bit." ~Monday

"Don't think I'd bother with any." ~Kit

"You can't ask me something like that! How can I know until I'm there?" ~Ceri

"I'd probably freeze up and mumble something incoherent and then think of something really pithy ten minutes later." ~Clover

"I honestly don't know. Depends on the moment, I guess." ~Benedict

"Some long soliloquy about how much I regret, probably. It would be very boring." ~Marmion

Stuff or space?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm
cannoncomplex says...

Lain: What do you mean stuff or space? Do i even get paid for answering this?
Iclisa: Its asking you whether you like stuff or space?
Lain: They could at least be specific. I don't get it.
Iclisa: Just answer the question.
Lain: Space...is that it.
Iclisa: I guess so....
Lain: So...when do i get paid?
Iclisa: You're not.
Lain: that's it i'm suing the writer!
Iclisa: *rolls eyes*

If the writer becomes an actual character of the story what will you do?
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm
StellaThomas says...

Luke: "Punch her. I could so take Stella. She's basically ruined my life, for funsies."

Finn: "Ask her for the demon's name."

Luke: "Why is she so much smarter than me?"

Mary: "I've told you already. I don't believe in God."

Do you believe in fate?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 pm
Twit says...

"Is Fate the name of someone who watches your life, waits until you're coughing your guts up and then kicks you in the head? It is? Oh then, yeah, I'm a believer. TNT. Dynamite." ~the Raven

"I don't know. Maybe. Yeah, maybe." ~Ceri

"Heck, no." ~Monday

"No. God yes, fate no." ~Druth

"Yes." ~Marmion

"Yes. That's like God, isn't it?" ~Drustan

"No." ~Ceridwen

What do you think it would be like, to live in a world without music?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

25 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 am
cannoncomplex says...

Duncan: Are screams part of music? If it is then thats torture.

Laine: I'm already dead so I don't mind

Priscilla: I would make my own music. Most of the music that had been made were from headless people. Its time for those with heads to make music for themselves.

Cato: I'm deaf.

Ask yourself, why were you created by the writer?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:37 am
Twit says...

"To indulge her teenage fantasies of being every cool yet slightly weird person she saw on the box. The messed-up-ness and the madness came later, but man, you would not believe how messed-up I have been." ~the Raven

"Because she was reading the Robin Hobb books and wanted to make a Fool-like character. The development afterwards I'm not so sure about." ~Druth

"Because she's an angry, frustrated person who really needs to yell at people a bit more." ~Monday

"So she could have a character called Benedict. Oh yes, I have absolutely no illusions about that." ~Ceri

"So she could feel superior." ~Clover

"I'm not sure actually. She saw my name in one of those dictionary things and thought the meaning was neat so she wrote it down on a bit of paper and held it in waiting until someone without a name came along. And me, personally, I don't know. To help the plot, I think?" ~Marmion

"First off, to be a villain. Then to be something in the grey area." ~Drustan

"Well, I am essential to the whole plot of the story." ~Iuliana

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

#TNT

25 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:02 am
cannoncomplex says...

Maya: Good old Japan, I used to be a character who lives in japan until the whole story breakdown a year ago. Its good to see Kyoto again.

Arissa: japan as well, I missed my old name.

Maya: Ha! Shame for you. I still got my original name!

Francesca: America! I heard that they got a lot of meat in there especcially bacon.

Cero: No way, France! I'm taking you Switzerland or all over eastern Europe with the great mountains and virgin forests.

Francesca: What's good in there?

Angel: listening to foreign language. I can just sit in one spot and listen to them.

Basilica: the Vatican for me. I learned Latin and I'm going to speak Latin with the Pope!

Frederick: So that's what Latin for...

Basilica: So where do you want to stay?

Frederick: At home. I love my home.

If you have the chance to switch bodies with a person, who would it be and why?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Carlito says...

Alana: Would we be able to exchange minds too? If we could exchange minds I would choose Monty. Just for the sole reason that he's a complete super-genius about martial arts. It would also be nice to know how he hides so well. If I couldn't exchange minds I think I would choose someone like Natalie. Her life is so nice and simple.

Eli: I think I would like to exchange with a random person on the street that knows nothing about martial arts or this nutty world. I would be nice to not have people recognize you all the time and it would be nice to have other things that are important in your life.

Face: I would exchange with one of the new up-and-coming martial arts experts or masters so I would have a strong, healthy body and could do this all again. I miss fighting like I used to.

Do you believe in true love? What are your views on love?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 am
xoCairo says...

In a world like the one I live in, there is love. But not for one like me. Being able to see the future is as much a curse as a gift; true love can never exist for someone who can predict their own 'soul mate's' death. I am sure others may be given the chance to fall in love... it will just never happen to me. ~Julian

Would you rather be blind but able to hear, or deaf but able to see? Why?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 pm
Justagirl says...

Nezra: Neither. I like my eyes and ears. (*Smiles* I love Nezzie :D
Alora: Um... If I have to choose I guess I'd pick... deaf. So I would still be able to see what the rest of the world looks like. Like that pretty tree over there *Smile*. (So sweet.)
Torin: I'd want to be able to not hear but still see because then I'd still be able to close my eyes to the rest of the world. (He's a kinda morbid guy XD)

Hm.. This is tough.... I guess my question will be:
Your mid-1800s era ship (with no technology on it) is sinking in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, what do you do?
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 pm
joshuapaul says...

"Quick, get down to the galley grab some food and supplies. Wake the captain, get him on the first life boat! lets go!" - Rocky.

"Oh, no what will we do? I don't want to die!" - Kate, a sobbing mess on the floor.

Three people living or dead to host in your home for dinner?
Read my latest

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm
Fand says...

"Freddie Mercury, Lady Gaga and Anne Boleyn. That would be one hell of a party." - Rachel Vanderbelt

"Uh... oh! Definitely Jane Goodall, she's awesome. And that gorilla who speaks sign language, Koko. Then maybe, uh... okay, don't laugh. Justin Bieber. I said not to laugh!" - Sam McLean

"My nana, and Tory's mum, Amelia. I'd like to have met her. And... I think John Lennon. I want to know what really happened with Yoko." - Ben Barrow

If you could change any physical aspect of yourself, what would you change, and why?
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 pm
Twit says...

"I'd love to really have the eyes of a hawk. Making circuits would be so much easier, and I wouldn't need glasses at all." ~Victor

"I wish I had better skin. Anything else, you can cover up, but bad skin is such a burden." ~Elizabeth

"Part of me wants to say everything, but I do like some parts of my body... I'd just like to be more impressive. More noticeable." ~Justine

"Physical aspect. You mean, do I want to change how I look. Are you implying something?" ~Kettlesing

How would you rather die?

#TNT

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm
Bickazer says...

"I'm never gonna die!" - Ren

"I'd like to go down fighting. In a blaze of glory, back to back with Sazuk." - Kutho

"Well, I've got good life insurance at least." - Jesdaime

"Death...is a bit far ahead in the future. And not really part of my plans." - Tann

"When I die, I want to be by Lord Tann's side. Also, I want to be old." - Azith

"I'm not doing to die until I finish doing what needs to be done. And even then, I'd like to stick around for a bit." - Rahto

"I will die in battle." - Zurhayel

"F*** you, I'm too young to die!" - Yeru

"If I have to die, I'd die protecting Yeru." - Raktha

"I would like someone to poison me before I become so old I start forgetting things and losing control of my bowels." - Eremais

"...I've never thought about that." - Skorja

"With the right magic - and the right amount of money, of course - I could conceivably live forever. And that's what I'm going to do." - Celaen

"I'd rather let everyone else die before me." - Sazuk

What kind of games do you prefer playing?
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took