Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

"Not what I've become, that's for damn sure.

...Anyway. Next question?"

--Hunter, Emergence

You stand at the edge of a cliff. Behind you, a field is burning and has cut off your escape. Do you want for the flames to reach you and burn alive, or do you leap from the cliff?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

"Neither. Slip off the edge of the cliff and hang on until the flames die." ~Kerani

"A leader dies with dignity." ~Deven

"Jump." ~Ranya

"The flames will never reach me." ~Natum

"Burn." ~Hasin

"I would be the one behind the flames." ~Akmal

You are given the mantle of the Grim Reaper for a day. What do you do?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

"Just the mantle? Not the scythe? If I had the scythe... Hai Mai. So many people to scythe, so little time..." ~the Raven

"Kill Iuliana." ~Marmion

"Well, it would make my job a lot easier. We might not have needed to do what we did, after all." ~Druth

"I don't know -- scare Aurelius?" ~Ceridwen

"Have a day off." ~Aurelius

You're walking along a street and you see someone get run over by a car. The car speeds on, leaving the victim lying in the road. What do you do?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 pm
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

"Uh... stand there stunned, then try my best to help the guy without being seen," Kieran says, scrunching her brow.

Leven purses his lips and cocks a delicate, white brow. "What am I supposed to do?" he asks sardonically.

"Dude, first question... Why am I walking down the street? Second; was the guy in the street? Stupid humans... I mean, third; do I like this guy or is he one of those old people that smell like driftwood and beer?" Saint asks, his face distorted in slight disgust.

If you were forced to pierce a part of your body (and keep it that way), what body part would you pierce?
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 am
View Likes
Ego says...

"That's a rather good question, actually. I could go with the chic, and get my eyebrow pierced, or go with the romantic (heh) and get my tongue pierced...But both of those could prove problematic should someone decide that I would look better with them removed without my consent. I'll go with a pierced knee-skin, or something."
--Hunter, Emergence

What was your favorite meal as a child?
Got YWS? I do.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Kaeru: When we were kids on the hottest days in summer we would cook eggs and togage using the pannels on the roof as hot-plates. It wasn't the tastiest meal, not close, but it was much fun to prepare - unless we dropped one of the eggs, in which case we would have to clean up the splattered remains out of the grass before mam found out.

Which do you prefer; fairies, dragons, mermaids or princes, and why?
We were born to be amazing.

40 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

Leven merely stares, his brow cocked with a mordant gleam in his eye.
Vallen laughs darkly. "What's to like about princes?"
"I have to choose?" Flower asks, her attention momentarily on the present. Her eyes glass over before she gets an answer.
A large smile spreads across Vili's thin face. "Fairies! Wings are important!"

You're best friend, who is the same sex as you, confesses their secret crush on you. What do you do?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 pm
Ego says...

"I wouldn't be surprised in the least. I am, after all, the epitome of godlike beauty.
...'Course, he's always been a bit flamboyant."

--Hunter, Emergence

Fat Free, 1%, 2%, or Whole Milk? If that doesn't apply...what's your favorite hobby? (It can't be what you do for a living)
Got YWS? I do.

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Alex: "Ha. Hobbies? I suppose that'd be staying alive now. And leading the others."
Chris: "Mine would be killing those fu-"
Alex: "Language!"
Chris: "--those...fudging...zombies?"

What motivates you? What's your purpose for living?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am
View Likes
cannoncomplex says...

Maya: How many times have I answered that. Thats pointless considering how many concepts stories I was involved in and most of them never got to writing.

Priscilla: I already achieved my purpse of being the smartest person -with a head- in the world! there are smarter people than me. I know that but they don't have any heads! Everytime I look at a person like Kant, Hume, Hawkings and Owens, I always see them with no heads while I see myself with a head. So I'm the smartest person with a head.

If the story you are in unfortunately dies, and the writer wants to recreate you in a new story, what changes you demand from the writer?
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.

40 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

(AWESOME QUESTION!)

"Yeah, could I get some color and a childhood? Thanks," Leven says, his eyes heavy-lidden with his sour attitude.
Kieran's face is shaded for a moment as she thinks. "I'd like to know more. About the past and the future."
"A happy ending," says Vallen.

If you were spying on something or someone, what would get you caught?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 am
View Likes
Twit says...

"Pff, no." ~the Raven

"Depends on who they are. Maybe." ~Druth

"Why am I spying on anyone?" ~Aurelius

"I wouldn't send a spy if I thought they'd get caught." ~Ceridwen

"Not the point! Chase them!" ~Starkey

"Probably." ~Marmion

If all your family killed themselves, would you kill yourself?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:26 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Finn: "Well, I didn't when Mum died, but I guess that doesn't really count... If Dad and Claire did... probably. What a horrible thing to ask someone. I couldn't bear it if I knew they did something like that... But then again, I know they wouldn't want me to... I don't know. You never know the answers until you're in that situation."

Luke: "I've never really thought about it. Probably not. Does that make me heartless? Sure, I'd be sad but at the same time... I'd almost be a little relieved. But I can't see my parents killing themselves."

Mary: "I couldn't tell you! I'd like, donate loads of money to depression societies and stuff, but I can't see what good killing myself would do."

Who would you most hate to spend the rest of eternity locked in a room with?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Thomas. Hate him. Maybe by some miracle we'd become friends, but I doubt it.
~ Lisa

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:38 am
View Likes
cannoncomplex says...

Nikki: Strawberry
Iclisa: Mango
Frederick: Chocolate
Rheal: Zombie

Iclisa: Wait...there's no such thing as zombie flavoured ice cream. What on earth would it taste like anyway?
Rheal: Crunchy, but if you insist i'll change flavours. How about human-flavorued ice cream? not as crunchy as zombie but still good.

If you have the chance to write a story about your Writer/ author, how would you portray him or her?
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner